Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) (73988 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
For real?
haven't seen her since i came back yesterday.
Exam and stuff.
Btw,hope you good tho

Oh she doesn't come home like before...
Yeahhh, me good, exam's good also..

How was school?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Oh she doesn't come home like before...
Yeahhh, me good, exam's good also..

How was school?
Right.

Not bad btw.
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Shey it is good like this ehn angry
Or you haven't gotten to back gate since? embarassed
Am really sorry. #coversface Hella slyed you.
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Am really sorry.
#coversface
Hella slyed you.

angry if I catch you grin
I don't even know what to tell you, lol..

Oya sharp sharp
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Right.

Not bad btw.

Cool

When are you returning?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

angry if I catch you grin I don't even know what to tell you, lol..
Oya sharp sharp
sorrrrrrry cheesy No paper till wednesday
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
sorrrrrrry cheesy
No paper till wednesday

Oh lucky you!
Gat 6 papers next week...

So... angry where were we undecided
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Oh lucky you! Gat 6 papers next week...
So... angry where were we undecided
Back gate? grin
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Back gate? grin

grin yesss! If it was last 4weeks....

But i brought the party to you now tongue
Faculty of social science grin my reading starts and ends there angry

Whatchu say??
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

grin yesss! If it was last 4weeks....

But i brought the party to you now tongue Faculty of social science grin my reading starts and ends there angry
Whatchu say??
fair enough, Wats your schedule? ?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
fair enough,
Wats your schedule? ?

my reading starts and ends there + overnight

tongue so what's your schedule.. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

tongue so what's your schedule.. lipsrsealed
Emmm library is my abode,but yours could work
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Emmm library is my abode,but yours could work

Cooool....

So when angry sad
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Cooool....
So when angry sad
Not in sch atm. Tuesday?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Not in sch atm.
Tuesday?

Lol shocked gat back to back exams this coming week...

You know what, WhatsApp me..
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol shocked gat back to back exams this coming week...

You know what, WhatsApp me..
oh ,Okay
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
oh ,Okay

That's what you said last time angry
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

That's what you said last time angry
Bruh have some faith in me grin
you know its exam period,laying off it for a while
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Cool
When are you returning?

Monday
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Just did

Don't tell me you're still in school. grin
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Bruh have some faith in me grin
you know its exam period,laying off it for a while

Lol okay then, if you say so... Imma expect, you still have my number..
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
RealHaute:

You didn't go to school? Or what is the big deal if she's still in school
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Monday

Wow, already, so we are not gonna see? angry
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

You didn't go to school? Or what is the big deal if she's still in school

School? Sounds funny. What's a school?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Wow, already, so we are not gonna see? angry
Pretty tied up
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol what?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol what?

Easter break. Don't tell me you stayed back in school like an overzealous student. cheesy
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
RealHaute:

Easter break. Don't tell me you stayed back in school like an overzealous student. cheesy
Lol if you read this conversations you'ld get confused
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol if you read this conversations you'ld get confused

Then I best not. More confusion is the last thing I need right now. See you someplace else. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 4:47am On Apr 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
Pretty tied up

Ahan cry you Berra untie it o
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol okay then, if you say so... Imma expect, you still have my number..
Yah i do

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Missnande(f): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Reminds me of when I was in secondary school, it was a trend then. Perhaps she came out of the school,but the school didn't come out of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.