Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) (26290 Views)

A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=KingsleySamuel post=55477816][/quote]
undecided are you ok?
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Ama80(f): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
kitaatita:

Manipulation, propaganda and merchandise.
who I be
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
Both of them na husle gang,but jumoke's story is more inspiring,sentiments apart.

She never knew she would end up like,she was just busy hawking her agege bread on d street,nd the camera picked her in a unique pose.

But efe played game,he knew the outcome,tho he played his game fine,but jumoke's is more an inspirational figure compared to efe.

If ure offended iam in my housegrin

They should come and beat you be that o, but you've never done anything wrong ooooooo
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Wesely01(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
badassProdigy:
Few months ago, Efe Ejeba was nobody, but as at this present moment, he is the most popular Nigerian.

Such was also the case of Olajumoke Orisaguna few years back, who turned from just a common breadseller on the street to the most popular model in Nigeria.

The two were certainly not the best and brightest among their colleagues, but experiencing Grace under the influence of hardwork, sacrifice and struggle made them standout...

So who's story inspired you the most...?

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/efe-or-olajumoke-who-story-of-grace-is.html?m=1

Nigerians you guys are just not alright o, how would you compare Jumoke story to Efe's own ?
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
kitaatita:

My dear, your time will come if you work hard and get your priorities in order. You could build your own future, no matter how far it is; by dint of hardwork and plan. Olajumoke and Efe shouldn't be the yardstick for youth aspirations. They depended largely on providence and hardly the recommendation I'll give for my children.
if most youths based their success on efe and olajumoke story 99% of them will be disappointed......however efe and olajumoke are lucky
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
adorablepepple:
Jumoke because all hope was lost. Her mum sent her away, she was suffering with the father of her children and she had to go to Lagos to hustle.more like God gave her a second chance

We you keep kwayet!!!
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Tboss story is more inspiring! cool
LOL lesbian brain koloying you right
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
phulxpression:
I always knew dat Olajumoke story na arrangee tongue bEfe story stil baffles me. Its so interesting how people voted for dis guy with no talent cos I followed d show.This clearly shows dat wen Gods grace engulf you,one can go places without limitations.
Which God biko? Certainly not the Christian God. He'd have absolutely nothing to do with BBN
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
Both of them na husle gang,but jumoke's story is more inspiring,sentiments apart.

She never knew she would end up like,she was just busy hawking her agege bread on d street,nd the camera picked her in a unique pose.

But efe played game,he knew the outcome,tho he played his game fine,but jumoke's is more an inspirational figure compared to efe.

If ure offended iam in my housegrin

I beg who get that meme of that guy boasting he was in his house
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by lanchy: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerians have a DIRTY habit, they will start comparing the people they are JEALOUS of! Backward mentality 101, everybody is an individual in their own with their own achievements. I hope the OP can compare him/her self to that rich and successful classmate of theirs....why stop there, lets compare you to Bill Gates!!!

Do your own thing and stop comparing people up and down, abi you sef no get achievements!?
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Kizmilz(m): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Olajumoke was a scam back to back forced down on gullible Nigerians!!

T.Y Bello perfected the plans to make her popular, and BOOM..M... We digested the bread selling story!!

Efe is the real deal...

Nothing else!!

Loltheway she posed for the camera. That shot wasn't and accidental shot at all... Am a photographer and knw when one photobombs a picture.

Well played by both party
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Henryyy:

Of course not am talking of people's reaction when you tell them say the story no add up. Bros you be confam troublemaker aswear grin
grin, no oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey / Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.