Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) (26291 Views)

A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jumoke
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
What is inspiring about efe?
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
How did efe work hard
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by dolapoabdul: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
amakajoyb:
The guy is already doing movements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5tHC1KsqA
Trust am naa. based on Logistics
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olajumoke - bread seller

Timaya. - plantain seller

Efe - tomato seller ...

My father, my maker, my Creator , my helper what should I sell? Speak Lord your son is listening...
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
A Half-plot of Land for Sale at 300k close to the Main Road in Badagry.

Contact with Genuine Owner.

WhatsApp: 0905-118-2600 for details.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olajumoke ofcourse
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:
jumoke of course... efe,is a graduate, had dreams..but that lady's success, happened accidentally...
Not accidentally dear. It was divinely orchestrated!
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Henryyy:
Olajumoke na. Efe had the chance of winning cause dude was in the game but Olajumoke's own was coincidence mixed with luck.

Nothing like luck bro! Rather use the word favour. Hers was divinely orchestrated.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by KingsleySamuel: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=adorablepepple post=55475799]Jumoke because all hope was lost. Her mum sent her away, she was suffering with the father of her children and she had to go to Lagos to hustle.more like God gave her a second chance [y/quote]

Oga where you there? You just believe everything you read online.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Godmother(f): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
kitaatita:
No one is inspiring. Youths should read and get direction in life. Life doesn't throw the good sides of dice all the time. Facebook founder is inspiring. He worked for his money

Thank you my sister. Before all these youths start thinking God is waiting somewhere to dash them fame and money. Hardwork is bae.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by ipodstinks: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Olajumoke was a scam back to back forced down on gullible Nigerians!!

T.Y Bello perfected the plans to make her popular, and BOOM..M... We digested the bread selling story!!

Efe is the real deal...

Nothing else!!
hater spotted.

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by lavadon(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Henryyy:
Olajumoke na. Efe had the chance of winning cause dude was in the game but Olajumoke's own was coincidence mixed with luck.

This is more inspiring

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Henryyy:

Me sef i bn no believe am from day 1 o but i just fashi am jare na their wahala be that. Make e no be like say person dey beef. grin
scam or no scam,any other ACTRESS could have been picked but only she was tongue
Daz grace

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by ipodstinks: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Henryyy:

Me sef i bn no believe am from day 1 o but i just fashi am jare na their wahala be that. Make e no be like say person dey beef. grin
grin, are u insinuating the guy dey beef olajumoke?
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Ama80(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Payporte is associated wit d two.I give it to payporte for always spoting grace.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olajumoke's is more astounding based on logistics.

She's not even a graduate and might have even dropped out of school based on logistics.

She honestly speaking looked indigent but her story changed based on TY Bello.

You honestly thought I would say logistics! grin
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Tboss story is more inspiring! cool
abeg,hw many rolls of oshogbo weed and hot shekpe u don shack 2day
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
ipodstinks:
grin, are u insinuating the guy dey beef olajumoke?
Of course not am talking of people's reaction when you tell them say the story no add up. Bros you be confam troublemaker aswear grin
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tazdroid:
Olajumoke sold agege bread. To carry that heavy tray of shapeless loaves dey scream "BAYIIII YOUR BREEEEEAD!!" dey waka for kilometres no easy o. There was no prize to win at the end of the day. If na me, my neck for don bend like the owl below.

Efe hustled in a comfy environment with lots of "front and back" to feast his eyes and hands on but the hustle no pure like that. He won based on logistics.

So, Olajumoke's story has it
guy u're funny AF grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
ReachHard:
...Better still @OP, you can put it this way :

"EFE and IBORI, who had the most glamorous homecoming?"

SMH... Money and Nigerians
You're very smart Bro. What an intelligent question.

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by BlessSammy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Whats d news on Emmanuella from Mark Angel comedy.. ..devil is a lier
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by kitaatita: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Their stories inspires me in different way. When your time comes nobody can stop you.
My dear, your time will come if you work hard and get your priorities in order. You could build your own future, no matter how far it is; by dint of hardwork and plan. Olajumoke and Efe shouldn't be the yardstick for youth aspirations. They depended largely on providence and hardly the recommendation I'll give for my children.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by kitaatita: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ama80:
Payporte is associated wit d two.I give it to payporte for always spoting grace.
Manipulation, propaganda and merchandise.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
kitaatita:
No one is inspiring. Youths should read and get direction in life. Life doesn't throw the good sides of dice all the time. Facebook founder is inspiring. He worked for his money
This life there are so many doors to making money. No be everybody go read book before them succeed, some just happen to be born with talents that fetch them money. Wetin concern Davido or wizkid, aby na Dino or Dangote with book. Whatsoever you do put in all seriousness and hardwork, them leave it to God to handle the rest, if you want follow book, you will end up being just comfortable
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by kitaatita: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
COdeGenesis:

This life there are so many doors to making money. No be everybody go read book before them succeed, some just happen to be born with talents that fetch them money. Wetin concern Davido or wizkid, aby na Dino or Dangote with book. Whatsoever you do put in all seriousness and hardwork, them leave it to God to handle the rest, if you want follow book, you will end up being just comfortable
Money doesn't equate success. The two haven't done anything representing hardwork. Efe is a graduate, but hardly the standard for an educated youth. Would you want your children to be Efe or Olajumoke.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by sodsak: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
they are both not successful.....if an ashewo should make that same amount in a day,does that make her successful??i see them both as propagator of immortalities
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
kitaatita:

Money doesn't equate success. The two haven't done anything representing hardwork. Efe is a graduate, but hardly the standard for an educated youth. Would you want your children to be Efe or Olajumoke.
Money doesn't equate success, are you serious right now? I guess you joking. You contradicting yourself, Do you think it's easy to get people to like your personality, do u know how many ladies from the ghetto Olajumoke's story has touched. YOU just looking @ success from one angle, I guess being successful to u means being a graduate from a university, getting a nice job and probably a car, house and family then furthering ur education. Success like I said has so many entrance, Different direction but all leads to same room, some might be shorter, others longer, dangerous, challenging and tricky. Bill gate, Michael Jackson are two examples of what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Cladez(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
Both of them na husle gang,but jumoke's story is more inspiring,sentiments apart.

She never knew she would end up like,she was just busy hawking her agege bread on d street,nd the camera picked her in a unique pose.

But efe played game,he knew the outcome,tho he played his game fine,but jumoke's is more an inspirational figure compared to efe.

If ure offended iam in my housegrin

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by BlaiseBankss(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Olajumoke was a scam back to back forced down on gullible Nigerians!!

T.Y Bello perfected the plans to make her popular, and BOOM..M... We digested the bread selling story!!

Efe is the real deal...

Nothing else!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy / Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos / Ludacris Shares Video Of Davido With Him In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.