Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure (41377 Views)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
mykeljosef:
taarh shes stuck in SA

the private jet dinnuh come n pick her
savage
grin
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by madjune(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who even wan see her sef.

Broke ass babe with 500k.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by AfricanCalabash(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
who wan see u boobs republic. national anthem u no fit sing. Kemen and national anthem was your nemesis shame!!!! beauty without value
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by ObinnaVal93(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
le le.....c mugu...who wan c u before...na ur breast abi piercings we no c for TV wey we wan c now?...animal!!
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by mr1759: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
too many children here

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by rjne08: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol shame dey catch aunty tboss, so she important pass efe wey people no fit see am abi? they are probably helping her prepare things she will say when asked how she felt about losing.
which shame, so happy for her, she is now very famous. whether you like it or not . the hate you have for her, will continue to lift her up. na waoo ,as if she was the oonly one that competed with efe

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by macaranta(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy easy Na.. Someone cannot play with you?
OlajumokeBread:

Shut up

Who wan see you ??

Who are the fans ?? You mean ceiling fan ??

I would rather watch two rats have sex than going to go see this donkey
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Awoo88: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Shame done dey catch her.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Zane2point4(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
goldedprince:
she no win, she dey form activity, i wonder wetin for happen if say she win. this is why satan purposely punish some people with poverty

Honestly I just pity her fans, I told someone here that if tboss happens to win, she will still snub her fans and everybody whenever you meet her,

Just so full of pride and arrogance, who beauty help,
Come to ph make I show you real definition of being beautiful.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by willibounce1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zedoo:
I dare say this girl is the BIGGEST personality to come out of the recently concluded show.....

Call it pride or whatever but she KNOWS what image management is....

See as she has refused to be in the winner's shadow...by not coming out yet.... She wants a buzz of her own.... Not as "co"....

She is building a suspense....

Because whether you like it or not I think the hate for TBOSS is bigger than the LOVE for efe or as big as....

She knows Exactly what she is doing by bidding her own time...knowing that regardless of when she comes out, publicity is more than guarranteed and even her "haters" will tune it to wherever she is, whether it is radio or t.v...and will also be there to "bash" her online...all to her image's popularity....

The more haters you have the more likely you will continue to be in the news.... Courting controversy and doing what they hate is a very good way to stay on their lips and make yourself a hot commodity....

Oga keep quiet and stop yaping trash like a gay. No body gives 2phucks about Tboss. She can go to hell and eat foetus. Rubbish.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by otomatic(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
maverickdude:
Who won see her before?
Abeg,go sit down for one side grin grin

I de tell u. If na she win the money, then we for no hear word.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Zedoo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
willibounce1:

Oga keep quiet and stop yaping trash like a gay. No body gives 2phucks about Tboss. She can go to hell and eat foetus. Rubbish.

Yea. Just do me a favour and count how many pages are on this thread....

That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about...

You just mentioned her name on a thread about her BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A FVCK ABOUT HER...abi

Who do you think wins??

The TBOSS brand wins . .

Ure making her an extra person famous.

You can really not care about her by IGNORING every thing about her....

Logic
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by maylisa(f): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
SooCute:
There are still smart and brilliant ways Tboss can save herself small respect and still build her fanbase.
She used to be my 2nd best till things went out of hand.

No one is above mistake but it takes humility to accept correction.

i dont think she is smart enough...imagine her sister Wendy unfollowing AY cox he stopped campaigning for Tboss! 2 champagne for you.

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than opening your mouth to remove every doubt.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by brightworld2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Let her continue hiding for the rest of her life I don't care.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by crisisexpert321(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tboss

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Kakamorufu(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
hahahahahahahahaha.
Please dude........stop........My stomach
lol. dont let it burst Abeg oo

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by CONFAMA: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zedoo:
I dare say this girl is the BIGGEST personality to come out of the recently concluded show.....

See as she has refused to be in the winner's shadow...by not coming out yet.... She wants a buzz of her own.... Not as "co"....

Because whether you like it or not I think the hate for TBOSS is bigger than the LOVE for efe or as big as....

She knows Exactly what she is doing by bidding her own time...knowing that regardless of when she comes out, publicity is more than guarranteed and even her "haters" will tune in to wherever she is, whether it is radio or t.v...and will also be there to "bash" her online...all to her image's popularity....

The more haters you have the more likely you will continue to be in the news.... Courting controversy and doing what they hate is a very good way to stay on their lips and make yourself a hot commodity....

Dey don start again o.... Naso dem dey talk before efe win... Biggest personality ko fattest personality ni.

Tloss nation
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by profbabatunde: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Somatic(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zedoo:

She knows Exactly what she is doing by bidding her own time...knowing that regardless of when she comes out, publicity is more than guarranteed and even her "haters" will tune in to wherever she is, whether it is radio or t.v...and will also be there to "bash" her online...all to her image's popularity....

Whilst she may arguably possess the biggest personality in the show, I think this step is a wrong one. While she may not want to be "in the winner's shadow", it would be wise on her part to also take advantage of the present euphoria of the BBN to launch something for herself. Nigerians have short memories. And we are not really awed by celebrities despite what social media tries to portray. Now is her chance to create her brand. We don't do suspense here. You make yourself deliberately scarce, we simply forget you and move on to the next gist. No time. Even Efe with all the hullabaloo is not immune to our forgetfulness talk more of a T-Boss.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by lavenjcrown(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who cares. Who she help. Mtcewww!
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Yungbitz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
She is too devastated that she 25 million just like that to one boy called EFE
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by porchbaby(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
She looks old to me, and not DAT pretty, upon d whole hyping
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Everking(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who is interested in seeing her
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Sirhethat12(f): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jolar101:

Make use of your words carefully.

Look at twu

And if I don't? you don't like her right? then stay the hell outta her business! jeez!
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Magro: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
What a lovely coupleĀ Tubaba andĀ Annie , This is another artise i love so much, see it <a href="http://mp3condo.com/video-wwes-paige-sxtapes-leak-online-nsfw56458-2/">here</a>
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sirhethat12:

And if I don't? you don't like her right? then stay the hell outta her business! jeez!
Really?

Sweetheart pls don't bring any damn topic related to her to this Republic of NL.

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by komzy589(m): 1:34am On Apr 12, 2017
See as una dey fool una self for here with hatred. She doesn't care about u freaks.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by goldedprince: 2:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Zane2point4:

Honestly I just pity her fans, I told someone here that if tboss happens to win, she will still snub her fans and everybody whenever you meet her,

Just so full of pride and arrogance, who beauty help,
Come to ph make I show you real definition of being beautiful.
she no even fine sef. she is mixed romanian, romania is one of the poorest countries in europe.
those people broke pass naija sef. but naija no dey carry eye see light skinned person. see as them they treat am like celeb. may she go romania go form celeb tboss na. her papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2017
SooCute:
There are still smart and brilliant ways Tboss can save herself small respect and still build her fanbase.
She used to be my 2nd best till things went out of hand.

No one is above mistake but it takes humility to accept correction.

i dont think she is smart enough...imagine her sister Wendy unfollowing AY cox he stopped campaigning for Tboss!

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than opening your mouth to remove every doubt.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Sirhethat12(f): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jolar101:

Really?

Sweetheart pls don't bring any damn topic related to her to this Republic of NL.

Nairaland is a forum for all, you are the one who shouldn't bother opening a post since you apparently don't like the person the thread is about, BTW you look nice @pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nabila Fash Kneels As Oritsefemi Sprays Her Dollars At Her Bachelorette / 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.