Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure (41477 Views)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Nairaland is a forum for all, you are the one who shouldn't bother opening a post since you apparently don't like the person the thread is about, BTW you look nice @pics
Seriously? Last time I checked, its my right to read every front and back threads on NL republic.

That's not me @ d pic tho. He's my boy trusted ally and best friend. Say hi to Hazard.

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Sirhethat12(f): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jolar101:

Seriously? Last time I checked, its my right to read every front and back threads on NL republic.

That's not me @ d pic tho. He's my boy trusted ally and best friend. Say hi to Hazard.

But it is not your right to troll peoples post. be a good boy and walk pass if it has to do with someone you don't like. BTW I detest creatures that look like your bestie, so I would pass on saying hi
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sirhethat12:

But it is not your right to troll peoples post. be a good boy and walk pass if it has to do with someone you don't like. BTW I detest creatures that look like your bestie, so I would pass on saying hi
Because of you I will slow down my criticisms on miss Tokunbo. Please tell her to stop forming childishly next time on any competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) / Regina Daniels Slays In Bikini Photos / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.