Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k (50167 Views)

Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Bricklayer Rapes Wife’s Nine-year-old Sister In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by TinaAnita(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
The judge did not even help matters. Where does the silly judge expect him to get 200k? And that girl was very stupid to think that any man would release 40k to her? Is her pussy made of gold? No one stole her phones jor, police added stealing to the case just to finish the man.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by XDaBOSS(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olosho....puna...4...40k??...na..gold...ni??...smfin...weh..dn...luz...shape...xlf..cux..diff...types..of..dick-son...dn..enter...already...police...suppose..charge..d...olosho..wif...curruptn...charges...
2ndly...hu..giv...her.doz..kind..phns...cux..i..knw..say..her...biz...no..fit..afford...am...
Finally,...d..rape..was...base...on...logistics....

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by ikp120(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
This no be rape na. Which kinda stupid talk be that one? undecided That lawyer dey craze? undecided If it not a consensual stuff, hoe come they agreed on 40k fee? undecided undecided This charge should be thrown out ASAP! angry angry

It was based on logistics joor! cool cool cool
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by TinaAnita(f): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na Real Wah!
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Mcowubaba: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
amiibaby:
Hmmm
Sex workers around the world face violence, rape, widespread discrimination and extortion, a global human rights watchdog said on Thursday, with male or transgender sex workers facing further stigma from the police, clients and the community.

Research published by Amnesty International showed that sex workers globally lack protection from "horrific" abuse and violence, even in countries like Norway, which are perceived to have strong human rights laws.

From Papua New Guinea to Argentina, Hong Kong and Norway, researchers consistently found cases of sex workers being physically and sexually abused by clients and the police.

"Sex workers are experiencing horrific levels of violence and abuse throughout the world," said Kate Schuetze, a policy adviser at Amnesty International.

In many cases police are the perpetrators of the abuse, making sex workers reluctant to report the crime, especially if prostitution is illegal in their country.

Anybody who rapes a sex worker deserves his thing amputated av said my own oo

Next
so what's your Opinion...
Sex workers should be given more respect and protection by the Government ?
Madame, every occupation has its' hazards, a runs girl or sex worker will most certianly have cases of sexual abuse, exploitation, theft etc..
For example, I have worked in a highly infectious clinic/ward before, though I was vaccinated and taught an advanced level of precaution..
I knew the dangers but the PAY was very attractive; I went ahead with the work, I don't even know whether I contracted some infections thencheesy grin...

Miners die everytime from while doing their Job, same with the Military, same with Firefighters..

I am not supporting Rape, I'm just informing you that a Prostitute is prone to sexual abuse...cool..
We can't do anything much about, it comes with the Job grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by ikp120(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
loadedvibesPost=55480520:
Confusing story.. rape after promising to pay?..

To me from the evidence presented here.. he had intercoms e with her on the road with her consent.. after she don hear 40k why she no go gree.
Bro your brain dey work wella. Na because they realise say he no get 40k, na then they change am to rape story.

That rape charge MUST be thrown out.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by charlesucheh(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
vcente:
don't be insensitive
what is your own is she your sister??

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by babyfaceafrica: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is no case at all....who pays olosho on the street 40k?....na diamond dey there?..nansense
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by bkool7(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=vcente post=55479355][/quote]
if someone gives you an opportunity but you don't know how to use it . Take the opportunity first and learn how to do it later . -Lord Richard Bradson
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by jomoh: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Stop lying up and down.... How do you rape a prostitute?

You can rape a prostitute but in Nigeria you cannot because offering sex for money(prostitution) is illegal in the first place.

The burden of prove is on the prostitute to prove that she was raped and not consensual.

To me she has no case cos

Firstly how can you claim someone raped you and at the same time claim the person refused to pay you for the sex or rape whatever.

If she had sued for breach of agreement it could have been better except that the purpose on which the contractual agreement was based is illegal which makes the whole agreement null and void.

Also there is the issue of caveat emptor meaning the two parties should beware and observe due dilligence before entering into agreement. How can you enter into a sex agreement with a bricklayer who's monthly income might not be up to 40k and expect him to pay such for sex.

vcente:
caveat does not apply here.

caveat emptor /ˌkavɪat ˈɛmptɔː/
noun
the principle that the buyer alone is
responsible for checking the quality and
suitability of goods before a purchase is
made.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by chigoizie7(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
1st of all, I don't support rape, I frown @ it.

But from what I have to say here.

Prostitution is illegal in naija.

She agreed to have sex him him at a fixed price.

I don't think this guy raped her I don't also think this same guy robbed her.

There should be a medical report from a recognized hospital that she was raped b4 looking for who actually raped her.

She is only bitter that this very guy fuuuucked her without paying, thus accusing him of rape and robbery to punish him.

That judge is very insensitive. He / she should have asked questions b4 giving such bail conditions to a bricklayer.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Not justifying the rape, but can you Bleep ashawo for 40k

He didn't rape, he fu*cked her and refused to pay.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by 1miccza: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
post=55480520:
Confusing story.. rape after promising to pay?..

To me from the evidence presented here.. he had intercoms e with her on the road with her consent.. after she don hear 40k why she no go gree.

Intercom ke? Faints
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by ikp120(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
charliboy654:

i dont think it waz a rape, maybe the girl only claim it was a rape when she realize d man cudnt pay.
You get better sense; na wetin happen be that. I hope the judge will have enough sense to see that too.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by oodua1stson: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
vcente:
don't be insensitive
actually, you're the one being insensitive. 40k for what exactly? Her pussy get free WiFi?

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Vic74real: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chai, kpele. Occupational hazard
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by larrycdof(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
I beg don't hold my statement against me oh. . Then dey rape asewo again.. Oya make I comdey go
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Ewo! !!! How much does he make in a day that he promise to pay 40k and the olosho no even access the man to see wether him get that kind money. Immediately she hear 40k her sense go sleep.
na woman na..when woman hear money d ear go long like Pinocio own
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by onadana: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
vcente:
so you don't support rape but you support cheating people you have agreement with and raping them.

Agreement for 40k what were both of them smoking ?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by vcente(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
jomoh:

You can rape a prostitute but in Nigeria you cannot because offering sex for money(prostitution) is illegal in the first place.

The burden of prove is on the prostitute to prove that she was raped and not consensual.

To me she has no case cos

Firstly how can you claim someone raped you and at the same time claim the person refused to pay you for the sex or rape whatever.

If she had sued for breach of agreement it could have been better except that the purpose on which the contractual agreement was based is illegal which makes the whole agreement void

you have a point.but under the criminal code obtaining consent through fraudulent misrepresentation is still rape.

on the issue of caveat.he cannot claim caveat because it only applies to the buyer

can u provide any relevant law which makes prostitution illegal in Nigeria
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Spidermon: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bricklayer full day for site na 2500.

She wan collect 16/days money

E suppose fucck her intestine join sef. She dey crase
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
1miccza:

Intercom ke? Faints
He means Sex dat is inter-communicating
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Sisqoman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
oloso

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by dominique(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Did she seriously think a bricklayer will pay her N40k?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
TinaAnita:
The judge did not even help matters. Where does the silly judge expect him to get 200k? And that girl was very stupid to think that any man would release 40k to her? Is her pussy made of gold? No one stole her phones jor, police added stealing to the case just to finish the man.
heheheheheheheeee. ....

this TinaAnita no go kill me with laugh...

don't u know d pussy is made of honey.?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by YelloweWest: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
goingape1:
are you the said prostitute undecided
Are you the said rapist??
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by iammolise(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Heheh! Wonders shall never seize! What happened to "money 4 hand bak 4 ground" 40k 4 1nite 4 dis economy Wey we dey so!...
Olosho Wey go gork am
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by amiibaby(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mcowubaba:

so what's your Opinion...
Sex workers should be given more respect and protection by the Government ?
Madame, every occupation has its' hazards, a runs girl or sex worker will most certianly have cases of sexual abuse, exploitation, theft etc..
For example, I have worked in a highly infectious clinic/ward before, though I was vaccinated and taught an advanced level of precaution..
I knew the dangers but the PAY was very attractive; I went ahead with the work, I don't even know whether I contracted some infections thencheesy grin...

Miners die everytime from while doing their Job, same with the Military, same with Firefighters..

I am not supporting Rape, I'm just informing you that a Prostitute is prone to sexual abuse...cool..
We can't do anything much about, it comes with the Job grin
do not
I reapeat
Do not
Quote me
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by 2shur: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dis guy don get h.i.v automatic
Second theres no where on earth where bb. Passport is 150k.
Uk use na 60k ..new na 110.
U wantellme say bb passport dear pass iphone 6.
Nawa o.
So dem nor dey rape smali again.
Na opo dem dey rape.
E don be for am.
AIDS niggi
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by profbabatunde: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by blackweaver(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
I can see that so many people never actually bother to read the story

So because the man refused to pay, you're saying it's not rape? They had an agreement, the business was supposed to be conducted in a hotel. While on the way to the hotel the man attacked her, forcefully had sex with her, attempted to strangle her and also robbed her.
Let's even assume that because she's a commercial sex worker she can't be raped (which is bullcrap by the way) what about the robbery and attempted murder? How come no one is talking about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.