Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k (50183 Views)

Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Bricklayer Rapes Wife’s Nine-year-old Sister In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by loadedvibes: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Blame nairaland bots.. they keep autocorrecting
.[Qquote author=1miccza post=55482036]

Intercom ke? Faints[/quote]
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by 2bam: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
why do people put themselves into avoidable problem,now you are in prison suffering, better still you would have tried soapy which is very cheap to assess.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Mcowubaba: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
amiibaby:
do not I reapeat Do not Quote me
Are you sane ? I repeat, are you sane ?
Ps.. It is repeat NOT reapeat..
How u take pass WAEC

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Henon: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
40k for a tiny hole? Na one contract dem sign?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by vicardino(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bricklayer, 40k, rape, on the road This one pass my brain.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by excel4us: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wested generation
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
I can do anal with that amount in lekki. #dontjudgeme
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by fubymystic(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
wonders shall never end...me never know that you can rape ashawo ooh...hmm
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by idrisalao(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
bricklayer? is it possible?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by smushi(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I put it to you that there was no rape or theft.... Unless you are the prostitute involved..

Gbam!!!
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by nobsalis: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
bkool7:

if someone gives you an opportunity but you don't know how to use it . Take the opportunity first and learn how to do it later . -Lord Richard Bradson

meaning!
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by berrystunn(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
vcente:

"he who alleges must prove"
prove to me that she was not raped.
unless you were the bricklayer involved.

Do you think is easy for one man to rap one woman?
With ordinary hand...
Without weapons... Big lie

Hmmmmm...
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by 1miccza: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
He means Sex dat is inter-communicating

Hahahahahaha
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by 1miccza: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Henon:
40k for a tiny hole? Na one contract dem sign?

I no just understand o, some people salary o
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by 1miccza: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
post=55484332]Blame nairaland bots.. they keep autocorrecting
.[Qquote author=1miccza
:

Intercom ke? Faints

Honestly they can be so annoying and frustrating
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Kingbusssy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
dingbang:
40k to gbensh ?? And she expected him to give her dat money grin

Talk sense
Shebi nah deal
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by mccoy47(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2017
An ashewo dat owns a bb passport? undecided
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Rawhumper(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
How Can You assess a Guy?
Thats why most ladies fall for The wrong Guys nowadays maybe he came to You with a flashy car.

I for one,dont love moving flashy even with The Little change i have.

It got my Guys saying guy dont deceive us with your simple attire,we know You.

Anyways always be sensitive and pray to God to Guide you.

Pleased to meet You.

ekems2017:
Ewo! !!! How much does he make in a day that he promise to pay 40k and the olosho no even access the man to see wether him get that kind money. Immediately she hear 40k her sense go sleep.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k by Rawhumper(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
[

Why would one rape a LovePeddler?

Raping a normal Lady is reprehensible talk More of a LovePeddler who has shared it will thousands such a man should have never existed and if caught should be Made to wish never to have been born.

I truly feel for ladies like seriously The Are always at risk but some of them dont Want to hear.

Stay Safe and smart.

quote author=amiibaby post=55480526]Hmmm
Sex workers around the world face violence, rape, widespread discrimination and extortion, a global human rights watchdog said on Thursday, with male or transgender sex workers facing further stigma from the police, clients and the community.

Research published by Amnesty International showed that sex workers globally lack protection from "horrific" abuse and violence, even in countries like Norway, which are perceived to have strong human rights laws.

From Papua New Guinea to Argentina, Hong Kong and Norway, researchers consistently found cases of sex workers being physically and sexually abused by clients and the police.

"Sex workers are experiencing horrific levels of violence and abuse throughout the world," said Kate Schuetze, a policy adviser at Amnesty International.

In many cases police are the perpetrators of the abuse, making sex workers reluctant to report the crime, especially if prostitution is illegal in their country.

Anybody who rapes a sex worker deserves his thing amputated av said my own oo

Next[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) / Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.