Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

#bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (51142 Views)

Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by martineverest(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
there are some situations u dont reply.....
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Adeyeye09(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
nice one skales

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Ayodehji202: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cool temper
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Caseless: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
cool

Thank God I defended him that day against that blind urchin. And he's not known anywhere like skales is.

I'm a fan, skale

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by eliyke(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
una dey use person wey jst start life dey compare person wey don tey,una knw hw many hit songs d guy don drop...nah efe nd olajumoke dey d same level nw

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by malton: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
jbreezy:
From dat write-up, d tin really enter d guy oooh...burrh y r nigerians lyk diz na...dey really knw hw to mak celebs av a bad day

Bros, the thing trended o. Shiit will get to even Hitler.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by oyienootieno: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
sheedy407:
What people dont know is that very few Nigerian artists can boast of N15million cash in their account,i mean cash in their account

Even Dangote can't boast of 15 million physical cash.. wise men don't keep cash, they invest it.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Richydos(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
@ skales ur perfect response should have been ur silence.... U just must not reply Nigerians everytime Cox Nigerians won't cease writing things anytime of the day.... Though ur reply was matured but i still sense some kinda pain... Maybe itz a mature pain

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by oruma19: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
JosWatchDog:
The aftermath of Efe’s landslide victory saw Twitter users trolling different people.

Tboss who was emmersed in so much controversies got the most taunting on social media. Musician Skales was also dragged with the hashtag Efe is now richer than Skales. He has reacted to the trolls in a cool, calm and collected manner.

See tweet below;

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-skales-replies-fans-who-claimed.html
never knew sales was this humble. Enemies have tried u and u came out strong with a very big pass. Nigerians like humble stars. Pls stay humble and u l surely go far. U just got a new fan in me. Love u boy. U good. Proverbs 15:1

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
Not sure if EFE is richer than Skales now, but I know for sure he has more money than Dammy Krane
You have started your own now.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by DAVE41(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Logistics on based resources at d moment
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Humbledude(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmm, Effenation.... Am sure ur dreams have come true. Did u ever think that this comparisms will come so quick? Congrats dude. I hope and pray its my turn.
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by martzorro(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Skales MTN endorsement alone is almost half of EFE's new wealth, not to talk of shows sef! some niggaz with PHD player haters degree...

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by ebuclassic18(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
naijainfogalery:
After careful study on thing I've come to realise is most people that troll or bully others online are suffering from either low self esteem , poverty or Envy.

Imagine someone that is struggling to feed or broke telling another person that someone is richer than they are.
I don't know why it beings people joy to see the downfall of another man.

it has always been Nigerian culture even those that can get a new under wear for themselves are part of the argument like i always say the devil we cast and bind everyday especially on Sundays are humans.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by nothingmega122(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
E pain am grin grin tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Zdoh(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
That is business.......
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by loomer: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
Not sure if EFE is richer than Skales now, but I know for sure he has more money than Dammy Krane

U dey compare people account, u get money reach the dammy krane abi wetin dem call am?
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by newmusic: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
The guy is pained for real, I can feel it from the message. But seriously Skales is not doing bad, he has good songs, I can remember how we used to jam shake body. Nigga, nothing do you, your'e good and humble, just keep being you and don't let anybody put you down. You are a winner and you'll always be a winner, keep shinning.
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by kitaatita: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Now this is the story that inspires.
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by ShakurMY(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Some people won't mind their own business, that what broke people do. The twitter guy is an a**hole for that comparison.
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by tibass(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
do ur calculation well dammy krane that owns range sport and many big car with mansion to his credit bro stop envy
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by goldedprince: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
if efe is richer than skales, then the poorest member of my family is 5 times richer than efe
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by homirefacuny(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Do you blame them? When 2gb is just N1000 what do you expect?
Is even 3GB self. Lol

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by OlamideAlimi24(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
undecided the thing pain the guy shrr
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by girl4rmspace(f): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:

he's definitely NOT richer than skales. Skales got his own house and multiple cars worth millions.

Skales collection of cars may be worth that 25m alone. Talkless of his house, his endorsements and other streams of income unknown to us
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Seems like scales has low self esteem, why reply? See how hard he is trying to defend himself because of 'beer parlour talk' angry

You get high self esteem.
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by ObinnaVal93(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
it think it should be..#efeisricherthandammykrane
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by girl4rmspace(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Matured and humble response...

S-2-d-k, i know a lotta people see him as Just-Managing-Artist but with humility like this, God's grace will locate him bigtime.

Same humility na hin carry reach this level wey dem dey rate head-to- head with you now.

the problem is those guys who see him as a ''managing artiste'' are highly misinformed. Skales is very rich, much richer than efe. i am sure deep down they know he's much richer but they just wanted to troll him. Skales got his own home, expensive car(s) and endorsement deals.

Efe cant even afford a top tier home on the island with that money.

Nigerians just like trolling celebs these days. Lol
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by fabre4: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
jbreezy:
From dat write-up, d tin really enter d guy oooh...burrh y r nigerians lyk diz na...dey really knw hw to mak celebs av a bad day

Guy its too much that's how the other time they said singer(sowing machine) can sing more than him.

let them keep trying to bring him down he is elastic with no limit, he will shoot higher
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by AfricanCalabash(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Skales know that #Efenation dn't support that twitter rant and comparison based on logistics. work hard and enjoy life
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by mccoyelectric: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
If na Davido... aka OBO... he for list all his investment for Maitland with pictures to back it up... skales I know ur story and am proud of u... the humble one always get to d top and stay there
Re: #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him by Suntemi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
sheedy407:
What people dont know is that very few Nigerian artists can boast of N15million cash in their account,i mean cash in their account

What you don't know is that saving money doesn't make one very rich. You need to reinvest, smart people don't save, they reinvest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Apologizes For Putting Girls On Dog Leashes / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' / Peter Bunor Is Dead: Veteran Nollywood Actor Dies In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.