Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Christians Should Welcome Strangers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Welcome Strangers (272 Views)

5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Welcome Strangers by christainslove: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
It is really difficult for some people to take strangers to their home. Strangers are scary because we don’t know who we can trust. You can invite someone into your home and they could run off with all your possessions.
Someone invited a stranger into their home and they disagreed so much that she made her leave. Many people might not like the conflict or trouble a stranger may bring.
But the living God wants us to welcome the stranger. Abraham welcomed the stranger in the bible and he is our father.
I think we Christians have the responsibility to welcome strangers. It is God will. Don’t give in to your fears. But try to be wise in everything you do.
Hebrews 13:2-Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Do you know what would happen if you mistakenly welcome an angel? I think God will surely write your name in the Book of Life.
But I suppose that we have to consistently welcome many strangers before we might meet an angel.
Satan tempts us not to welcome a needy stranger-We resist with-We might meet an angel.
Satan tempts us not to help strangers-We resist with-Whatsoever we do to the least of my brethren that you do unto Jesus.
Satan tempts us not to help others-We resist-it is written-Love your neighbor as yourself

Resist the devil with the Word of God and he will flee from you.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Have You Ever Dreamt Of Something And You Work Up Seeing Or Hearing It. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.