Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

“I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati (64697 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
eyeview:
The last Big Brother Africa i watched was the very first edition where we had Bayo Okon. After that I dumped the show cos I didn't understand what it's winning strategy was. So I switched to more comprehensible and focussed reality shows like Gulder Ultimate Search, Who wants to be a millionaire and my favorite Dragons Den.
As for this BBN or BBA, it's just clueless.
I understand the winning strategy is to be as fake as possible and then engage in amorous flings so that everybody would want to keep you in the house.
The man is saying the truth but ofcourse, morally bankrupt youths will be louder in shutting him (and their conscience)down
thank u oooo...BBA and BBN are just nonsense....nothing is really intellentual about them...who want to be a millionaire is far better

3 Likes

Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by tete7000(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
hotspec:
If u read d whole article, u wont agree less with him.

That's for those who can see the sarcasm in Abati's post. Many don't really understand the message he was trying to pass.
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by kushsy: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
This time i stand with Abati...he stated d facts of last BBN
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Omoluabi16(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
lol. mass hypnotism? bbn was just one of the many tools Nigerians use to distract themselves from our reality. I still can't figure why we held that thing in S.A of all places where they kill our people like mad. Naim be say we nigerians just blow hot..we don't have the will to ever boycott Shoprite, mtn or the likes to drive home our point. The day we collectively become really uncomfortable with this nigeria, is the day we make our very first steps towards greatness. Congrats to Efe..God can change a story.
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Lionofdjungle: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oga Abati, you claim you have seen better breasts. Where did you see those better breasts that are not looking southward? This means you are not faithful to your wife, it is called infidelity. Anyway, it is your name that affects your life. The biblical Reuben slept with his father's wife. I'm not surprised.
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by AlphaStyles(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
I Don tell una

Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by ebby9z(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Iseoluwani:

You alone saw the truth

Nigeria is in a mess
It is mightily sad

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Ogalanyachieze: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
I guess Reuben abati has joined the Vaseline crew, i cant imagine hw many tyms he masturbate wit Tboss pics

Reuben Abati's wife waiting for him to come and explain where he saw all those "Better breasts"
hers now or what do you think
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by willibounce1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
erneststrongwill:
Hot sugar mummy in town looking for a young boy to satisfy her and spend some time with her.call agent George for more information if you are interested-07015286151

Mods please ban this person with immediate effect. How can people be openly running scams on NL?
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by mr1759: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tboss is too popular
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by miqos02(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:

Reuben Abati's wife waiting for him to come and explain where he saw all those "Better breasts"
he married two wives
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why did they censor??
angry
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Spot on Mr Abati.
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by zanogo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
tonyfrenzy:
Soon Some Yoruba pastors go be like:

Wa pariwo le meta bi eni ti wan evict ni bbnija
Wa so wipe olorun EFE oooo Lori logistics ni mo durole baba oo 25 million temi Na daa eyin Ogun orun ooooo Oya efi wami ri aduraaaaaaa!!!!!
now this is funny!!!
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by uzoexcel(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
On point

eyeview:
The last Big Brother Africa i watched was the very first edition where we had Bayo Okon. After that I dumped the show cos I didn't understand what it's winning strategy was. So I switched to more comprehensible and focussed reality shows like Gulder Ultimate Search, Who wants to be a millionaire and my favorite Dragons Den.
I understand the winning strategy is to be as fake as possible and then engage in amorous flings so that everybody would want to keep you in the house.
The man is saying the truth but ofcourse, morally bankrupt youths will be louder in shutting him (and their conscience)down

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Max24: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
I dey shame for this man
why.
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Max24: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
I dey shame for this man
why.
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Max24:

why.
Y has a long tail and 2 branches
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by pweetiedee(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
I guess Reuben abati has joined the Vaseline crew, i cant imagine hw many tyms he masturbate wit Tboss pics

the ones he saw before his wife grin
BreezyCB:

the ones he saw before his wife
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by pweetiedee(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
eyeview:

Your head is very correct.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by pweetiedee(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kobicove:
Let's be honest, her breasts are in good shape grin

She showed it off...maybe Mr right will come looking for her. She is ripe for marriage na
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by BreezyCB(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
pweetiedee:

the ones he saw before his wife grin

the ones he saw before his wife
grin The ones he saw after his wife
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by deleo16(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
thank u oooo...BBA and BBN are just nonsense....nothing is really intellentual about them...who want to be a millionaire is far better
A miillion times better. I miss dragonden also
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Max24: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Y has a long tail and 2 branches
What? To elders? End time shildren!
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by grandstar(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
eyeview:

1,000,000 likes.

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and we were cautioned in my congregation about watching immoral reality shows some years back. The name was not .mentioned but we all knew it was this one.

We live in the last days where people will be "lovers rather than lovers of God" and we were cautioned to " turn away from it" (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

1 Like

Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Collins0609(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Y blur d pix when everyone have seen d orange
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Max24:

What? To elders? End time shildren!
Elder no vex
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
eyeview:

Its a reality show people just hv to come and act like they wud anywhere else in d world with just basic house rules. Bba doesn't ask u to go promiscuous or act like a crazy bt if dat hiw u are and it doesn't brake any house rules fine. Now the only issue here is dat beside their talents and educative stuff and task dey do dey are allowed to express their social and romantic side and since most Nigeria are robots with no feelings they as usually want to shy away from d truth.

The average Nigerian cant even teach their children sex education or dating or social skills. 90% of Nigerian kids learn their social life and skills from their frnds or tv and dats y u see wat we see on bbnaija. Its just a reflection of our failure or progress. How sad. Lets stop acting like we are intellectual robots and get real and deal with real live issues and social issues.

As for abati i wont be suprised if his daughter does worse things than Tboss. Sorry 2say
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Max24: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Elder no vex
Okay ooo .
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by egobetatoday: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kobicove:
Let's be honest, her breasts are in good shape grin

Like he said, in his heart of hearts grin
Re: “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
hotspec:
If u read d whole article, u wont agree less with him.
exactly my brother , he was saying the real truth .
Most people abusing him here probably haven't read the article .
I even had to reach out to him on twitter to applaud him for that .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.