Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months (55602 Views)

PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by dayowunmi(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Okay, so Dino Melaye earns something close to this and he has lots of posh cars in his garage? 300k indeed. These guys build posh mansions in their hometowns all from their 300k salary? Lol, Governors leave office and most of them rush to contest for senatorial positions. Yes I know Senate probably earn more than reps but the difference can't be up to 100k I guess. Dogara means to tell us that these senators and honorables spend mega millions to campaign for their elections to come and be earning 300k? Hahahahahaha. Wehdone sir! Keep it up. If the speaker come dey collect 300k,all those office staffs in the Senate and house of reps go con dey collect how much? Maybe 50k or 100k?Lol

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by maestroz: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Based on logistics, I can inform you that the least member of the house of reps goes home every quarter with N35million as constituency allowance
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by 48noble(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Both Elrufai and Dogara are deceiving themselves. Nonsense

that's to show u the level of APC confusion...
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by karma2000: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2017
how about his sitting at meeting allowance transport,feeding and other allowance including the constituency funds let him give a breakdown of how it was spent over de years

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sunnynwa: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Sammiejokes:

I can't believe am in a country with dummies like you. dogara said el-fai should lead by example and release details of security vote, el-rufai challenges the thieves to release Nass budget details of N100Billion. The senior thief release pay slip. Seriously this guyz rule on zombies I swear. Lord hear ma call and set me off from this den called naija.

You must be brain dead. Rl-Rufai releases a pay slip and security budget, you brlueve him but fail to believe Dogara's payslip when he releases his? Meanwhile Dogara asked him to release what happens to his security votes and LGA funds which he's not done.

You are a pathetic fellow. Thank God I do not carry the same passport like you do.

Like your handle suggests, you must be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by old2boy(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Interesting! E wan may we believe say Na 11/4/2017 the 'Salary Unit' released four months pay to him!
Kontinew!

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2017
This Dogara must be seriously stupid to trying to play on our intelligences.

I knew of your lies before you typed that poo over there.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by LastProphet: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
This response by Hon. Dogara is infantile and sterile.

El rufai simply challenge the NASS as an institution/organization to make open the breakdown of their yearly budget to the public and not a personal pay slip of a member that reflects his basic statutory salary.

A Senior legislative aide in the national assembly earns up to that amount, and Dogara has more than 60 such aides alone, so how can that be his salary? i bet you Dogara takes over N15m monthly
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by maclatunji: 12:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 12, 2017
old2boy:
Interesting! E wan may we believe say Na 11/4/2017 the 'Salary Unit' released four months pay to him!
Kontinew
someone please borrow me picture of that small boy whey denge dey look
Take it

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by old2boy(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Jolar101:
Take it
Thank you. Sorry someone dash me better one b4 I saw yours
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2017
old2boy:

Thank you.
Sorry someone dash me better one b4 I saw yours
That's okay, keep it.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by joyjonathan: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Check d date of the stamp on d payment for slips,all r having same date(11-04-17). Did he collect his four months salaries same day or can anybody explain y all r having resent dates all thru
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by entrepreneurmic: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2017
ephi123:
Yes indeed.

300k after tax for salary, but millions in contracts and kickbacks. Who is deceiving who? undecided
BMC sef is collecting 250k not to mention a whole Speaker. Liars.
D MAJOR PROBLEM OF NIGERIA ARE THEIR RULERS & FOLLOWERS.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:15am On Apr 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sunnynwa: 1:15am On Apr 12, 2017
goonsmi:
dogara is trying to be clever by half here. The issue is the NASS budget not his basic pay

Has El-Rufai published what he used the LGA allocations for?

Both of them are trying to be clever by half though.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by leighcon(m): 2:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Exactly the point of fraud.....why were all 6 months slip prepared and stamped on 11th April? He can't even apply intelligence in scamming us.

El Rufai's states budget and utilisation are on a public domain, where's NASS'?

joyjonathan:
Check d date of the stamp on d payment for slips,all r having same date(11-04-17). Did he collect his four months salaries same day or can anybody explain y all r having resent dates all thru
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Chivasex: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2017
And these thieves dont even pay taxes
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by bigtt76(f): 3:28am On Apr 12, 2017
This is just his salary as a Senator and not ad a Senate President angry
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Shancca: 4:07am On Apr 12, 2017
With stamp date as 11th of April 2017... I pity this country ..
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by awoluyi(m): 4:20am On Apr 12, 2017
I will be the last Nigerian to believe that (RT Hon?) Dogara lives only on N300,000 per month. I leave him to his conscience if he has any.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by farihafaheemah(m): 4:50am On Apr 12, 2017
It's obvious this dishonorable Dogo- ara is a big liar, why our politicians are so heartless. May the thunder strike our political office holders to death.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Leiman100(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2017
is this what they you earn& when we kow your budget is over 150 billion? continue
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by shaydeenamz(m): 5:37am On Apr 12, 2017
leighcon:
Exactly the point of fraud.....why were all 6 months slip prepared and stamped on 11th April? He can't even apply intelligence in scamming us.

El Rufai's states budget and utilisation are on a public domain, where's NASS'?

even me I haven't collected my payslip for over a year n if I want it the acct officer will gather em all n stamp dem wic will probably carry the date I went for it.as for his monthly pay I can say much cos we have FOI u can verify
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sammiejokes(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

You must be brain dead. Rl-Rufai releases a pay slip and security budget, you brlueve him but fail to believe Dogara's payslip when he releases his? Meanwhile Dogara asked him to release what happens to his security votes and LGA funds which he's not done.

You are a pathetic fellow. Thank God I do not carry the same passport like you do.

Like your handle suggests, you must be a joke.
which passport you carry lollz, I am proud to be a professional in naija here aiming for better things. you are dummy once again if you did not see enough analysis in his breakdown. if truly u carry a different passport your reasoning should be refined on issues of governance. well its possible ur passport is of Burundi where good governance is far from them.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by shortiespro: 6:10am On Apr 12, 2017
How Can dis man be deceiving himself ...

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by ajani1978(m): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2017
All the pay slip was sign in One day 11th April 2017. Means that it is a fake pay slip
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Mallamkay001(m): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2017
who is deceiving who? El Rufai and dogara sha. are they under spell? wat nonsense are they publishing?
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by 2shur: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Scammer
Liar
Thief
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by kabillion(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Lawd! These ppl have got no iota of respect for d rest of us. This document is a shit frm a pit latrine. I can never believe this
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Walelavender(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Believe this at your own peril. grin
Maigida! All liars are not politicians but definitely,all politicians are LIARS!
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by shuminat: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Our concern is the NASS budget Mr. Speaker, not your basic salary that everyone know it is your legal earning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.