Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months (55612 Views)

PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by goonsmi: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Has El-Rufai published what he used the LGA allocations for?

Both of them are trying to be clever by half though.

I don't think LG allocation is part of their challenge and ordinarily it is the LGs that should be answering that themselves if not for the kind lopsided democracy we practice in this country.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Turaki4Presiden: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2017
joyjonathan:
Check d date of the stamp on d payment for slips,all r having same date(11-04-17). Did he collect his four months salaries same day or can anybody explain y all r having resent dates all thru

It all depends on the day the pay slip was issued based on the speaker demand for it
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by ivandragon: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2017
obviously, so many jobless & childish people on Nairaland.

if you have worked in a proper organisation, you would know that you can request for your payslip for any period of time you have worked with the company & it would be signed/stamped the day you collected the payslip(s) & not the day/month you received the salary.

any who... its the kickbacks from contracts & other hidden allowances that matter.

Dogora & El-rufia can keep deceiving themselves with this drama.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by jalaalbaba: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2017
The more reason why majority of you people should rot in jail, if u earn so little where is the ostentatious lifestyle coming from?. Who pay for all the mansions and the big cars?, Oga park well joor, we want the allowances and other perks.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by AngelicBeing: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
haba! Use your sense now, how can you be comparing padded dogara with criminal saraki, you should better be comparing criminal saraki with atiku.
Dogara just started last year with last year padded budget.

l think you should use your brain rather, they are all thieves and deserves to be flogged, l dont care if he starts last week, they are all criminals looting the treasury and the masses are suffering wink.

olajizz01:
I concur with u,they even worth more than that,Dogara deputy is from my constituency,he is currently constructing eleven stories building as an hotel here in Osogbo,there was a day he got an alert of huge amount of money close to 100m,he said it was just a kickback.
Thanks for your contribution, anybody that trust all these useless politicians does so at his or her own peril, they are all looters and criminals, where is my cane to flog Dogara. QED wink

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Kenchukky(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Hell-Rufai should release all his allowances, security votes, trips and the likes. Where did he get the money he is paying fulani hell-men. Evil man. Dogara himself no get sense. One stamp for all the payslips.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sunnynwa: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2017
goonsmi:

I don't think LG allocation is part of their challenge and ordinarily it is the LGs that should be answering that themselves if not for the kind lopsided democracy we practice in this country.

Go watch the video again.

How can LGs be answering for monies they do not receive? The money goes into a joint account.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2017
goonsmi:
dogara is trying to be clever by half here. The issue is the NASS budget not his basic pay
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sunnynwa: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Sammiejokes:

which passport you carry lollz, I am proud to be a professional in naija here aiming for better things. you are dummy once again if you did not see enough analysis in his breakdown. if truly u carry a different passport your reasoning should be refined on issues of governance. well its possible ur passport is of Burundi where good governance is far from them.

One minute you were praying for God to answer your prayer so you leave Naija for us, the next minute you are claiming to be a proud professional in Naija. Like I said, you are really what your moniker says, a joke.

Now, take this middle finger from my rear garden window.

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

You must be brain dead. Rl-Rufai releases a pay slip and security budget, you brlueve him but fail to believe Dogara's payslip when he releases his? Meanwhile Dogara asked him to release what happens to his security votes and LGA funds which he's not done.

You are a pathetic fellow. Thank God I do not carry the same passport like you do.

Like your handle suggests, you must be a joke.
You're the brain dead here. El Rufai wasn't challenging Dogara personally, he challenged NASS. Why was he releasing his pay slip when the challenge was about NASS budget.
What El Rufai released wasn't personal pay slip but Kaduna state government's expenditure as demanded by Dogara.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by seguntijan(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
We didn't ask for salary slip, we only ask for the budget breakdown.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

How can LGs be answering for monies they do not receive? The money goes into a joint account.
I can dig a news for you when El Rufai was sworn in and he told the local governments in kaduna state that he would discontinue the Operation of joint account in the state which his predecessor was operating. But just that he would be monitoring how they would be spending their allocations.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sunnynwa: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2017
maasoap:

You're the brain dead here. El Rufai wasn't challenging Dogara personally, he challenged NASS. Why was he releasing his pay slip when the challenge was about NASS budget.
What El Rufai released wasn't personal pay slip but Kaduna state government's expenditure as demanded by Dogara.

You must be an idiot. Did you watch the video at all?

1. El- Rufai claimed he's been reading figures in the newspapers about their earnings which may not be true but can't be defended as he doesn't know what they earn and therefore asked that they make their earning public. Dogara released his pay slip to answer that question

2.) El-Rufai asked that that NASS budget details be made public. Dogara answered that he has directed the NASS bureaucracy to do that.

On his part, Dogara asked the governor to lead by example by making public;

1. His earnings. El-Rufai released his pay slips
2. Security votes and how they are spent. El-Rufai instead released budgeted security expenditure which is clearly different from security vote.
3. Dogara asked El-Rufai to make public how LGAs funds are spent. We are still waiting for El-Rufai to come up with it.

Summary of it all is that they are playing the masses. The payslips they both released are the basic emoluments approved by the RMFAC for their different offices. They should both release their allowances and others.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sunnynwa: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2017
maasoap:

I can dig a news for you when El Rufai was sworn in and he told the local governments in kaduna state that he would discontinue the Operation of joint account in the state which his predecessor was operating. But just that he would be monitoring how they would be spending their allocations.

No need to dig up the video, I saw it too. Dig up a video where El-Rufai did what he said instead.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2017
goonsmi:
dogara is trying to be clever by half here. The issue is the NASS budget not his basic pay

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by blackboy(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Pieromania:
That is rubbish,anybody can type that shit up there and stamp it.Let him release his bank statement.

This guy mumu oo em think say we no go school.

Chai laff wan kill me
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Fourwinds: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2017
tit:
Nice one by dogara.
Many people are even earning higher than our gentle speaker
so u believe dis shiit.?
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by repogirl(f): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Is his payslip thesame thing as NASS budget? Who asked for his pay slip?

Does hebreally think he is fooling anyone with this? They asked him for NASS budget not a fake payslip.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

1. El- Rufai claimed he's been reading figures in the newspapers about their earnings which may not be true but can't be defended as he doesn't know what they earn and therefore asked that they make their earning public. Dogara released his pay slip to answer that question

2.) El-Rufai asked that that NASS budget details be made public. Dogara answered that he has directed the NASS bureaucracy to do that.

2. Security votes and how they are spent. El-Rufai instead released budgeted security expenditure which is clearly different from security vote.
3. Dogara asked El-Rufai to make public how LGAs funds are spent. We are still waiting for El-Rufai to come up with it.

Summary of it all is that they are playing the masses. The payslips they both released are the basic emoluments approved by the RMFAC for their different offices. They should both release their allowances and others.
Ur lies are terrible.
I hail thee

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by olajizz01(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Because of APC party deductions, but l am not impressed by these criminal called Dogara, Dogara and Saraki are worth more than 5 Billion Naira each, useless politicians sad
I concur with u,they even worth more than that,Dogara deputy is from my constituency,he is currently constructing eleven stories building as an hotel here in Osogbo,there was a day he got an alert of huge amount of money close to 100m,he said it was just a kickback.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

No need to dig up the video, I saw it too. Dig up a video where El-Rufai did what he said instead.
It's very simple. If you need a follow up badly, just take a trip to kaduna state and start asking if he had fulfilled his promise or not. I said this because if the video of it wasn't put on the net by anyone, how can someone dig it up?
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Ejanla07: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Because of APC party deductions, but l am not impressed by these criminal called Dogara, Dogara and Saraki are worth more than 5 Billion Naira each, useless politicians sad

5billion u re joking. Right?

Ordinary 5billion.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by goonsmi: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Then the NASS should stop such practice. People have been agitating for LG autonomy for God knows when but its only the NASS that can make that autonomy happen.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by AngelicBeing: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Ejanla07:

5billion u re joking. Right?

Ordinary 5billion.
Hahaha, l wanted to be moderate with my estimation, they might have far more than that wink
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Sunnynwa:

You see, the problem with you is that you abuse people a lot before you get your message across. And based on that, I would say, grow up.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by bewla(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
vatiqan:
I'm shocked beyond shockable shockability!

Is this what Rep. Nkoyo Toyo (not a principal officer), earned and bought 25 Thundra Vans for her boys? Une whedone o!
Pls Get a shock absorber
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by leighcon(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2017
I definitely do not have issues with the date it was stamped or whether the contents were correct, my issue was with the manner in which they hurriedly put that together just a day after he was challenged. Whereas, the challenge itself, was for NASS to publish its budget utilization. He can only fool himself that there is no profligacy in NASS with the payslip he published.

shaydeenamz:
even me I haven't collected my payslip for over a year n if I want it the acct officer will gather em all n stamp dem wic will probably carry the date I went for it.as for his monthly pay I can say much cos we have FOI u can verify
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by nothingspoil70: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
He should also show us proofs of his allowances and the contents of all those Ghana must go bags
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by fontpro(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Does this man call Dogara understand El-Rufai question. the question is "How much is National Assembly Budget ? no one asked him for his pay roll.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Temptee101(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2017
ebuclassic18:
Do you know that this politicians think we still fools imaging the insult who is he trying to decisive?
Bro haba! What kinda grammar is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.