Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) (66047 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral / See Photo Of A Lord Chosen Church Member That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by SINZ: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
ocelot2006:

Well.......doggystyle is not a sin. As long as its within the confines of marriage? Or did the bible say "thou shall not tap that booty & make it wiggle"? undecided

LOL, not at all brother! grin
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:

See dis blank head u claiming u can write watever with ur borrowed or inherited phone...nd ur brain never tell u d beautiful lady has d right to wear whatever she likes.. wait I guess ur anus is where ur brain is... gal go sit down

I am already sitting down

OGBAGIRI IGBE
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:

So u b female... am sowii... why u no go beef d gal 1. U ar ugly 2. U puxzy haz been destroyed 3. No hope of doing a church wedding... Sowi.. Cus I don't see reasons in u talking shit

Stale

I believe u can do better than dis
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
propanet:
so childish

So mature
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
emeijeh:
Cele bobo

on the beat!!!
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
she is pretty sha. at the end of the day it is her choice just as it is the choice of those that are fashion gurus. and it is her wedding.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:

on the beat!!!

grin your head dey there!
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=myfantasies post=55493371]

Na one of dem be dis[/quote

there is nothing wrong with her dress. it is her body she is the one wearing the dress and it's her wedding.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=proudafrogal post=55509951][/quote]

So i should do wat now
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
tintingz:
She's pretty but that dress is off it.

the dress no make sense but na her choice.
if her breas.t was spilling out of the dress these mutherfuckers mocking her will still complain.

every woman's slogan should be #mydressmychoice whether you are a slaymama, hooker, deeperlifer or hijabi we have the right to wear what we want without being called a prude or a slut.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
ireneblush:
she's beautiful but looks dirty. dirtiness is not Godly. it's not all about heavy cosmetics, but being clean, appealing and presentable.

madam clean show the me dirt on her dress. how is she looking dirty? do you even know the meaning of dirty?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Nature8(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
SINZ:
She will still ask to tryout doggy-style on her wedding night after all this pseudo-sanctimonious show off's. undecided

Bad guy.. grin
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na this kind one go sabi do bad tin pass, over sabi on social media.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by blackprinx: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
And where is the wedding gown?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by propanet(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am glad you acknowledged that.
myfantasies:

So mature
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
propanet:
I am glad you acknowledged that.

And i am glad you have gotten ur sense back
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wuuworld:
Mary Magdalene was a harlot and a friend of Jesus let alone you wey be church goer...

Abeg raise one leg up for brother Mathias.

You must b suffering from a massive swelling of the brain,
Your statement says alot about your religion. because even a Christian will never say this of the other religios faith.your mumpsimus attitude is getting you to where you don't understand.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

And who let this Islamabad Terrorist fellow Out undecided
The ignoramus came out to receive a divine thunder with GPS capabilities to locate the fool.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Who cares
Sounds like you're jealous...
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Looks like an ape.
The only ape we see around is you. Quit hating...
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Meister(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
lets learn to respect people's choice. its her choice.

The most sensible post here... If she wants to wear raincoat or walk down the aisle naked the choice is hers.. Let's stop with all the judgements
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by pweetychyka(f): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:

Social media is actually meant for sane and decent people not insane paedophiles and professional pros.tituting slay mamas.

Baba if u clearly see my comment, u 'll find out that I 'm not hypocritical about her choice cos it's her business!

Anyways, wehdone sir undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by tintingz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
proudafrogal:

the dress no make sense but na her choice.
if her breas.t was spilling out of the dress these mutherfuckers mocking her will still complain.

every woman's slogan should be #mydressmychoice whether you are a slaymama, hooker, deeperlifer or hijabi we have the right to wear what we want without being called a prude or a slut.
Yes, I believe it is her choice her ways.

BTW, I like your signature.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mental slavery+poverty =?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by skondo09(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wuuworld:
Mary Magdalene was a harlot and a friend of Jesus let alone you wey be church goer...

Abeg raise one leg up for brother Mathias.

Mary magdalene was not a harlot, but it was from her 7 demons were cast out
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
proudafrogal:

madam clean show the me dirt on her dress. how is she looking dirty? do you even know the meaning of dirty?
Madam bully it's my opinion. this Is an open forum. Did you have to quote me?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
vicardino:
And u look clean ba? If she ain't appealing and presentable, she probably wouldn't have been married. Wish I knew your definition of "being clean".
Thank God you don't know my definition of being clean. we are different persons with different perspective of life that's why this world is habitable.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Onyenna:

Nah that one shock me pass.....

Unbelievable.....
What's wrong if a Christian v social media page?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Onyenna:

Nah that one shock me pass.....

Unbelievable.....
What's wrong if a Christian v social media page?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2017
d wedding gown sha.......is she going for sky diving?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by austine4real(m): 6:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Apreel:
Why is this an issue..I see nothing wrong with it..it's her choice..is it the church or the gown that is the issue? undecided
happy birthday to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.