Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) (66050 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral / See Photo Of A Lord Chosen Church Member That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by vicardino(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2017
The world ain't habitable cos of our difference in perspective but because we still find a common ground in spite of our differences. But you know what, i'm gonna give it to u, u kinda surprised me with your response. I was expecting an insult of the highest order, u know (girls thingy, especially Nigerian girls on a forum like this). You have won me over, ireneblush. How's your sister's wedding coming up? Thanks for being real.
ireneblush:
Thank God you don't know my definition of being clean. we are different persons with different perspective of life that's why this world is habitable.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2017
vicardino:
The world ain't habitable cos of our difference in perspective but because we still find a common ground in spite of our differences. But you know what, i'm gonna give it to u, u kinda surprised me with your response. I was expecting an insult of the highest order, u know (girls thingy, especially Nigerian girls on a forum like this). You have won me over, ireneblush. How's your sister's wedding coming up? Thanks for being real.
Thanks too. her wedding is on the 18th, it's coming up very well.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2017
pweetychyka:

Baba if u clearly see my comment, u 'll find out that I 'm not hypocritical about her choice cos it's her business!

Anyways, wehdone sir undecided undecided undecided

Lol

You're funny
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

I can see that you are trying to be relevant nairalanders wit dis ur insults

Wat an unfortunate being, life has not been treating you fairly, so you decide to come on here nd vent ur anger

Maybe you r going through puberty, ur hormones are changing, dont worry, you will get used to it

Little wonder why you insult people anyhow, it has been revealed that you've used nothing less than two months on nairaland.com and it is still continuing. Even when you joined last year 2016...hmmm, oro sunukun
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

Little wonder why you insult people anyhow, it has been revealed that you've used nothing less than two months on nairaland.com and it is still continuing. Even when you joined last year 2016...hmmm, oro sunukun

U just concluded without checking d reason y i insulted the guy, u r talking as if you don't know nairalanders

Y would i make a comment on a thread nd d next thing i see r insults

Y would someone just come online nd start insulting his/her generations, calling someone dat u don't know a prostitute just cos someone comment on a thread

Maybe you r in a better position to explain to me
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by vicardino(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2017
That's good, wishing her best wishes of life.
ireneblush:
Thanks too. her wedding is on the 18th, it's coming up very well.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Apreel(f): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
austine4real:

happy birthday to u
thank you smiley
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

U just concluded without checking d reason y i insulted the guy, u r talking as if you don't know nairalanders

Y would i make a comment on a thread nd d next thing i see r insults

Y would someone just come online nd start insulting his/her generations, calling someone dat u don't know a prostitute just cos someone comment on a thread

Maybe you r in a better position to explain to me

But it is better to remain mute than exchanging words with them
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

But it is better to remain mute than exchanging words with them

Nd it is not better for dem to just ignore my comments nd continue scrolling?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by austine4real(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Apreel:
thank you smiley
where is my cake !
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd it is not better for dem to just ignore my comments nd continue scrolling?

Kwantinue, a to e ti!
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

Kwantinue, a to e ti!

ANUGOM
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

ANUGOM

Eleribu
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

Eleribu

Just imagine

Typical Nairalander, i did not even insult u

ANUGOM means i have heard

But since u have been infected with the Nairaland insult syndrome, i am not surprised, it's expected

ANUPAM
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Just imagine

Typical Nairalander, i did not even insult u

ANUGOM means i have heard

But since u have been infected with the Nairaland insult syndrome, i am not surprised, it's expected

ANUPAM

I know your type and I won't allow you to drag my good moniker in the mud as I will not stoop myself low to that of yours who constantly derive cheap familiarities by exchanging and trade words with people anyhow...I stand to benefit more than that on nairaland.com and my antecedence can speak louder on that. And moreover my posterity matter to me than any other thing.
Finally, always count me out from those you think you can be trading words with in order to profit cheap popularity

Thanks for your understanding
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

I know your type and I won't allow you to drag my good moniker in the mud as I will not stoop myself low to that of yours who constantly derive cheap familiarities by exchanging and trade words with people anyhow...I stand to benefit more than that on nairaland.com and my antecedence can speak louder on that. And moreover my posterity matter to me than any other thing.
Finally, always count me out from those you think you can be trading words with in order to profit cheap popularity

Thanks for your understanding

Abeg go nd sit down

Good moniker indeed

If you know my type u wouldn't have cross my path in the first place, u would have minded ur own business, but u decided to be a busy body

OGBAGIRI IGBE
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Abeg go nd sit down

Good moniker indeed

If you know my type u wouldn't have cross my path in the first place, u would have minded ur own business, but u decided to be a busy body

OGBAGIRI IGBE

I wonder who is the devil behind this moniker "myfantasies" that has made up his mind to bedeviled himself and those that come across his or her path. I even wonder what your gender is, because you tend to be feigning female when you are otherwise.

I rest my case with you
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

I wonder who is the devil behind this moniker "myfantasies" that has made up his mind to bedeviled himself and those that come across his or her path. I even wonder what your gender is, because you tend to be feigning female when you are otherwise.

I rest my case with you

Like dey say... Curiosity kills the cat

U have not rest any case yet cos i know u r dying to find out who is behind dis moniker

Check my profile
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Like dey say... Curiosity kills the cat

U have not rest any case yet cos i know u r dying to find out who is behind dis moniker

Check my profile

I did that before now and I kept wondering who this double identity person with brouhaha inclined attitude is
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

I did that before now and I kept wondering who this double identity person with brouhaha inclined attitude is

Check again

U will see d girl with the brouhaha inclined attitude
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Check again

U will see d girl with the brouhaha inclined attitude

Can this be real or my eyes are deceiving me? Though not what to be astonished about just because wonders can never end, even till the next coming of Christ. What I saw in the morning was a lady attempting to pull out a gun from behind a guy's back...
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

Can this be real or my eyes are deceiving me? Though not what to be astonished about just because wonders can never end, even till the next coming of Christ. What I saw in the morning was a lady attempting to pull out a gun from behind a guy's back...

Dat pics of a lady pulling out a gun from a guys behind signifies me

Now dat i have satisfied ur curiosity... Have a wonderful evening
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Dat pics of a lady pulling out a gun from a guys behind signifies me

Now dat i have satisfied ur curiosity... Have a wonderful evening

You aren't the one, stop disguising...impersonating attracts a huge sum of money and it's a serious offence.
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
castrol180:

You aren't the one, stop disguising...impersonating attracts a huge sum of money and it's a serious offence.

No problem den if you don't believe

Have a wonderful easter celebration
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerians should learn to mind their business. It's her wedding. It's her choice. It's her right.

I don't know why we love pulling down people who dares to be different. It's terrible o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.