Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) (45800 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Alleluia Ministries Speaks Out On ‘resurrection’ Video, Defend Pastor Alph / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by 2016v2017: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Luke 6 va 37..
"..Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.."
do you really know the meaning of the Bible verse you quoted?

3 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
dabraska:
This formulates most of what I've been saying since. Standing from afar and criticising will not do anything. I never watched the BBN not even for a minute and I still don't know (or care to know) where or how the 'based on logistics' slang came from.

What stops you as a church from hosting your own reality show? The truth is, Nigerians are hungry. You can't take that away. If an average struggling Nigerian youth sees a way to make a name for himself without killing, cheating or making others sad, he or she will surely take it.
So I'm long done blaming the youth. The government has failed us already, we know that. The churches are also failing us. If then you say it's not the church's job to host reality shows, then don't complain when your members begin to backslide.

God will still ask you lots where you were (with all your money) when they were doing these things.

Yes....and where would our society be if all the youth can do to prosper is mindless entertainment?

We are an underdeveloped nation because we value the wrong things.

You are defending BBN.....You are attacking a Christian for saying it is wrong by calling him a hypocrite.

Yet, you people do not consider the implications of BBN.....and the message it is spreading.

That all you have to do to make it in life is to sleep with another person's spouse.....and to conduct things that should be done in private right in the open?

Meanwhile, best graduating students in Nigeria win mimiscule prices.

And anyway, the Church in Nigeria does do a lot for the youth, the poor etc. Yes...even those universites which you people like to pretend are means of exploiting the poor provide employment for people who would have been out on the street without job.

Stop justifing wrong doing in the name of hypocrisy. Other countries surpass us because they value intellect. South Korea was a backward village nation in 1960. Heck, Senegal then was ahead of them economically. Want to know why they are prospering.? Because their teachers are HEAVILY VALUED members of their society. Their brains are heavily valued members of their society. Here we are running after people whose rationale for being famous is that they were doing this and that on television.

Honestly you Nigerians!.....How many people is Efe going to benefit? How many jobs is he going to create?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by japhethGold: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
This is the gospel truth. BBN is a SIN. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by tafrica(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2017
I'm a christian and very liberal.
Religion has caused more havoc to the entire society than BBNaija. We have seen prophets who killed because they needed power, pastors who exploited his gullible followers and slept with them, collected their possession. I have personally seen home that have been broken due to evil prophets directing either the wife, children or husband. Many have killed their people because a prophet told them the person was responsible for their travails. Should we rather call that Christianity be banned because of this?
Every religious belief breeds extremism. What a Christian forbids may be allowed by a muslim. A muslim fanatic might want to stone you to death because you (a Christian) fail to cover your head to your toes while a christian fanatic might want to curse you to death because you (A Muslim) marry several women. Another Christian will rain holy ghost fire on you because you (a traditionalist) is seen innocently bearing your sacrifice without any harm. The same Mike Bamiloye that now criticizes BBNaija will be stoned by muslim fanatic for allowing men and women hug in his christian movies (Yes, they do hug in Mount Zion movies). That's how religious belief breeds extremism.
I ask, who is wrong or right?
A Pastor who has private jets and houses around will openly come out to curse organisers of BBNaija who has just bettered the lives of some young men and women.

Are Christians and these pastors rich enough to organise reality shows which glorify God? Yes, I believe.
If they are so much concerned how BBNaija gained massive followership at the expense of godly shows, let them take up the challenge to organise christian reality shows.

Finally, what entertains everyone is different, we are wired differently.
You, a football fanatic, will condemn a BBNaija fanatic. A BBNaija fanatic will also condemn you for listening to a particular genre of song.
We get our entertainment differently. Many home videos we watch everyday are more erotic than the just concluded #BBNaija, bet because several people are hypocritically condemning it, let's join them.

Live your life, make I live mine.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by okonja(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
MTN TRUE TALK AND IT IS BASED ON LOGISTICS,, The church should organize reality t. V shows like Gospel vocal talent hunt.
The fact is we youths in the church are getting carried away, no help from anywhere. Iam a choir master but might go for mtn project fame this year i don't wanna die in poverty. God Pls help me.

Amen
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2017
God Bless Pastor Mike Bamiloye for this. BBN is a show for the socially, morally and religiously bankrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Henon: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2017
chimah3:
They will not mind their business

its 2017...

people should mind their business

...I guess there are many of their members that sin and fornicate...they should start by preaching to them and stop seeking cheap attention!
Bia Chima, ara o na agba gi? Everything said there is the bitter truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Miles300: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Big brother is a creative way of making money by the organisers , that's y it's called a show business at the end the organisers are now richer than they were ....
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by engrpheleeks(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2017
RotimiBliss:

Is d truth, Wats wrong with education that we can't celebrate, y shud we celebrate mediocrity.....it doesn't add any value to us at all,d truth is Bitter
Seriously I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by jeff1607(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2017
They once said(years ago) that phones, television and other forms of media are of the devil, now they are using it

And for them to have known they kissed and did all sorts of stuff means either they watched it or saw pictures or have friends who watched it and told them

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by youngibeh(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Luke 6 va 37..
"..Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.."

YOU NEVA MAKE SENSE. TRY AGAIN LATER undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by 2016v2017: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Iamvictor:
We celebrate frivolities in Nigeria, that is why our Nation is deteriorating day and night.
# GodblessNigeria # ChangeYourmindset
# BBNaija Recorded 11 million votes few days before the final vote. A vote costs N30.
30 multiply by 11 million = 330million naira.
If Nigerians are ask to donate N30 each to IDP for the improvement of lives i am sure many will wave it off and call it nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by deeone10: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
virtually all artists started from church
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by sucess001(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Lakebeyin:
Like seriously dey followed bbn?

you dont have to follow bbn to know wat happened...the updates are on all media outlets

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Emassive(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Bros it is your choice and you made it. As many are lead by the spirit are called sins of GOD. Not those waiting for breakthrough without going to work. Why should the church create an atmosphere for blackmail, betrayal and strive for people to show talent. Your talent will glorify GOD not yourself.
Naughtytboy:
MTN TRUE TALK AND IT IS BASED ON LOGISTICS,, The church should organize reality t. V shows like Gospel vocal talent hunt.
The fact is we youths in the church are getting carried away, no help from anywhere. Iam a choir master but might go for mtn project fame this year i don't wanna die in poverty. God Pls help me.

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Emassive(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Why not quote all those scriptures in full
Smellymouth:
Luke 6 va 37..
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nature8(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:

Na so.. grin
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by babyfaceafrica: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2017
The dog that will get lost will not will not hear the call of its owner
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Emassive(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2017
The man is rich and his children are of good public statue as well. His church make good Movies that I happen to purchase so they are fine without some immoral 2.5M
CplusJason:
If Efe give him 10%(tithe) of the 25mil, he head go correct.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Naughtytboy: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Emassive:
Bros it is your choice and you made it. As many are lead by the spirit are called sins of GOD. Not those waiting for breakthrough without going to work. Why should the church create an atmosphere for blackmail, betrayal and strive for people to show talent. Your talent will glorify GOD not yourself.
America has a talent hunt program.. Donnie was one of the judges in the one i watched.. No excuse sir
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Emassive(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Swag...lol that's all they give back. Thank GOD for people like Mike Bamiloye
dragonking3:
Churches give back to the society through charities. What have you given back to the society?
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by toolovely(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2017
do nigerian churches even have the moral right to judge anyone which everway they choose to celebrate or empower people? i am a christian but its really sad to say that the churches today dont care about the welfare of their members. they are only concerned on how much they can get from you. if you wont to condemn something, set the pace, set an example. the bible said, the poor you will always have amongst you. john 12:8, Matth 26:11, mark 14:7. but if you are poor in nigerian churches, you are cursed, no body want to associate with you. let them start by empowering their members, then they can condemn any other thing.

i asked one pastor 2 days ago, if Efe brings 10% of the 25 mil, is there any church in nigeria that will reject it? so, till then........
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Chikelue2000(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

But the fact is that...most of the housemates are CHRISTIANS angry sad sad

So sad...the so called christians are now conformed to the world, The world is gradually cripping into the church, am sure some of the housemates will go to their various churches to share testimonies sad sad
christianity is not about going to church
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by ramdris(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Holatunde007:
Honestly the man was very right, no one is organising mathematics competition for 25M, no one want to invest in offering scholarship anymore, no one want care about decency.....

honestly am really getting tired of this country, it's been 2 weeks now, I've been hunting for a short time job to do before the school resume, for me to afford my school fees and other expenses, yet no work anywhere, though some people has contributed their own quotas, but honestly is this country this doomed, for someone who has the urge to work and couldn't find just one, not even a white collar job... Factory, serving, motor boy, petrol attendant, office jobs, even site works... None.
Am seriously depressed
Should incase the story change from ur end Pls contact me on both what'sapp and call line on O7O 33266193.
I STAY IN ABEOKUTA.
THANKS
Remain strong bro....
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by KnightB(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Luke 6 va 37..

People often use this passage of the Bible to evade. Even still, the truth stands.

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by BABANGBALI: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2017
youngest85:
Who I be?

Ashawo
you be bisola nau
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by waldigit: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:

You may be youth pastor for all I care but you are not a believer.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by BlackMystery(f): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2017
Judgemnt day dey come sha! Ma stay my lane grin..
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Naughtytboy: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2017
waldigit:

You may be youth pastor for all I care but you are not a believer.
ur opinion doesn't count since u not God
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by yomiracles: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2017
BBN, BBA, BBanything is total rubbish. Not for Christians.That guy's success isn't good success (Joshua 1. cool.These are end-time things, let's be careful (Romans 1. 32).
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by waldigit: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
ur opinion doesn't count since u not God
Ye are god son of the Most High.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Dee60: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2017
We know how to copy the evils of the developed world but the good we wont copy!

The first train took off from Britain to China direct earlier this week in a bid to have global rail lines. Ordinary Lagos to Ibadan rail we have not been able to do.

Look at governors falling over themselves to welcome BBN participants whereas salaries of employees they cannot pay. Their doctors have also been on strike. Their hospitals lack drugs and equipment.

Even the BBN could not be hosted in any part of Nigeria (West, North, South or East) because ordinary supply of light we dont have!

I wonder what the euphoria is all about. Whether you accept it or not, BBN and the likes account for he rot that is now so common among the youth.

I think we should have a re-think and throw our weights behind values that work for the good of society.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.