Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) (45799 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Alleluia Ministries Speaks Out On ‘resurrection’ Video, Defend Pastor Alph / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by bluecircle470: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2017
iraborosasu:
But they won't complain if Efe wants to donate to their church undecided

Are you against what MZ said or in support?
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Dee60: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
tafrica:
I'm a christian and very liberal.
Religion has caused more havoc to the entire society than BBNaija. We have seen prophets who killed because they needed power, pastors who exploited his gullible followers and slept with them, collected their possession. I have personally seen home that have been broken due to evil prophets directing either the wife, children or husband. Many have killed their people because a prophet told them the person was responsible for their travails. Should we rather call that Christianity be banned because of this?
Every religious belief breeds extremism. What a Christian forbids may be allowed by a muslim. A muslim fanatic might want to stone you to death because you (a Christian) fail to cover your head to your toes while a christian fanatic might want to curse you to death because you (A Muslim) marry several women. Another Christian will rain holy ghost fire on you because you (a traditionalist) is seen innocently bearing your sacrifice without any harm. The same Mike Bamiloye that now criticizes BBNaija will be stoned by muslim fanatic for allowing men and women hug in his christian movies (Yes, they do hug in Mount Zion movies). That's how religious belief breeds extremism.
I ask, who is wrong or right?
A Pastor who has private jets and houses around will openly come out to curse organisers of BBNaija who has just bettered the lives of some young men and women.

Are Christians and these pastors rich enough to organise reality shows which glorify God? Yes, I believe.
If they are so much concerned how BBNaija gained massive followership at the expense of godly shows, let them take up the challenge to organise christian reality shows.

Finally, what entertains everyone is different, we are wired differently.
You, a football fanatic, will condemn a BBNaija fanatic. A BBNaija fanatic will also condemn you for listening to a particular genre of song.
We get our entertainment differently. Many home videos we watch everyday are more erotic than the just concluded #BBNaija, bet because several people are hypocritically condemning it, let's join them.

Live your life, make I live mine.

Anything that has original will also have counterfeit. Christians are known by their fruits. let no one be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Mount Zion Church is therefore ignorant of the mechanics of the world. Who do they think created the world ? Until they figure that out, they will understand that you cant be a tenant in a house and criticize the landlord's children.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Hexzyz(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

But the fact is that...most of the housemates are CHRISTIANS angry sad sad

So sad...the so called christians are now conformed to the world, The world is gradually cripping into the church, am sure some of the housemates will go to their various churches to share testimonies sad sad
Well you have no proper understanding of the word Christian. It means Christ-like, is anyone behaving like Christ there?

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Kaslyni: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
MTN TRUE TALK AND IT IS BASED ON LOGISTICS,, The church should organize reality t. V shows like Gospel vocal talent hunt.
The fact is we youths in the church are getting carried away, no help from anywhere. Iam a choir master but might go for mtn project fame this year i don't wanna die in poverty. God Pls help me.

First up, your nic says "naughty boy" but then you are an arch chorister (a choir master)? and now just because you must make money in order for you not to die poor you have decided to go outside biblical doctrine? no wonder instead of the church impacting the world the reverse seems the case MAY THE LORD HELP OUR FAITH
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Crystalworld(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2017
The winner of bbn efe said he will pay his tithe out of his winning money which is 10% of 25,000,000 =2,500,000.. mr man, if efe na your church member and he brings this tithe money to you will you reject it?

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Naughtytboy: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Kaslyni:
First up, your nic says "naughty boy" but then you are an arch chorister (a choir master)? and now just because you must make money in order for you not to die poor you have decided to go outside biblical doctrine? no wonder instead of the church impacting the world the reverse seems the case MAY THE LORD HELP OUR FAITH
check the meaning of being naughty,, then i will reply u. Thanks
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Oches4me(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2017
tafrica:
I'm a christian and very liberal.
Religion has caused more havoc to the entire society than BBNaija. We have seen prophets who killed because they needed power, pastors who exploited his gullible followers and slept with them, collected their possession. I have personally seen home that have been broken due to evil prophets directing either the wife, children or husband. Many have killed their people because a prophet told them the person was responsible for their travails. Should we rather call that Christianity be banned because of this?
Every religious belief breeds extremism. What a Christian forbids may be allowed by a muslim. A muslim fanatic might want to stone you to death because you (a Christian) fail to cover your head to your toes while a christian fanatic might want to curse you to death because you (A Muslim) marry several women. Another Christian will rain holy ghost fire on you because you (a traditionalist) is seen innocently bearing your sacrifice without any harm. The same Mike Bamiloye that now criticizes BBNaija will be stoned by muslim fanatic for allowing men and women hug in his christian movies (Yes, they do hug in Mount Zion movies). That's how religious belief breeds extremism.
I ask, who is wrong or right?
A Pastor who has private jets and houses around will openly come out to curse organisers of BBNaija who has just bettered the lives of some young men and women.

Are Christians and these pastors rich enough to organise reality shows which glorify God? Yes, I believe.
If they are so much concerned how BBNaija gained massive followership at the expense of godly shows, let them take up the challenge to organise christian reality shows.

Finally, what entertains everyone is different, we are wired differently.
You, a football fanatic, will condemn a BBNaija fanatic. A BBNaija fanatic will also condemn you for listening to a particular genre of song.
We get our entertainment differently. Many home videos we watch everyday are more erotic than the just concluded #BBNaija, bet because several people are hypocritically condemning it, let's join them.

Live your life, make I live mine.
my brother check that one eyes sign their u will no is illuminati sign, and u know what Illuminati means.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by distilledwalex(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=GreenMavro post=55497108] grin

So sad...the so called christians are now conformed to the world, The world is gradually cripping into the church, am sure some of the housemates will go to their various churches to share testimonies sad sad
[/quote9]
If u be pastor and Efe bring tithe of 2.5M to your church.. U go pursue and say na immoral money ba..
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by dwas: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=chimah3 post=55497213]They will not mind their business

its 2017...

people should mind their business

...I guess there are many of their members that sin and fornicate...they should start by preaching to them and stop seeking cheap attention! [/quote

That's where you got it wrong. There is different in committing sin and advertising to others to do same.

Those that do it in public, the Bible says it better to tie stone around them and cast them into the river than to make anyone commit sin.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by tafrica(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Oches4me:
my brother check that one eyes sign their u will no is illuminati sign, and u know what Illuminati means.
Another conspiracy theory. So many signs and greeting have been said to be from illuminati.
Are you a member of illuminati? How do you verify your claim that sign is for illuminati?
Show me any illuminati 'meeting' with that sign. I just want you to prove this beyond mere say.
So if I also say, a particular church logo is illuminati sign, it becomes a fact?
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by OpinionCounts(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Reading through the posts made so far confirms to me how hard working and unrelenting the devil and his demons have been. It's a pity.... many shall weep and lament on that day. A lot that think they are more civilized more refined more enlightened, on that day will only realise they were living with a blindfolding over there eyes.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by itsloba: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Luke 6 va 37..
"..Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.."
remember we shall judge the angels, how much more things of this world

2 Likes

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Copperfield(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=iraborosasu post=55497143]But they won't complain if Efe wants to donate to their church undecided[/
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Psoul(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Luke 6 va 37..
"..Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.."

Keep deceiving yourself to suit what u want to do. Bible never told us not to condemn evil wen we see it. Condemning means totally writing someone off from making heaven. When u see bad thing pls condemn it with strong terms, no sin in that.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by pstboi: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

sorry what is your definition of a Christian? Obviously he or she attends church . But that's wrong if you're not Christ like then you are not a Christian
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Kaslyni: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
check the meaning of being naughty,, then i will reply u. Thanks
Mischievous, evil, dirty, wicked, bad, morally reprehensible, to misbehave etc... Damn it bro are you for reals right now? you never realy knew what it meant did you? and surly you will agree with me that no one with such attributes can be said to be of the household of faith... yeah?
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Smellymouth: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Psoul:

Keep deceiving yourself to suit what u want to do. Bible never told us not to condemn evil wen we see it. Condemning means totally writing someone off from making heaven. When u see bad thing pls condemn it with strong terms, no sin in that.

OK saah..
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2017
u hit the nail on the head.
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2017
RealHaute:

Money isn't everything. 25 mil is chicken change to a lot of people.
thats the fact mehn, the likes of Davido and co will blow that in a weekend
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Naughtytboy: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2017
Kaslyni:
Mischievous, evil, dirty, wicked, bad, morally reprehensible, to misbehave etc... Damn it bro are you for reals right now? you never realy knew what it meant did you? and surly you will agree with me that no one with such attributes can be said to be of the household of faith... yeah?
judas was a good name but killed Jesus. Keep judging by names of nairaland at ur peril
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
MTN TRUE TALK AND IT IS BASED ON LOGISTICS,, The church should organize reality t. V shows like Gospel vocal talent hunt.
The fact is we youths in the church are getting carried away, no help from anywhere. Iam a choir master but might go for mtn project fame this year i don't wanna die in poverty. God Pls help me.

No beta talk u yarn
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2017
That means Mount Zion people follow watch bbnaija? Chat... Diaris God.... But come to think of it, what's the reason for this bbnaija show sef?
That means Mount Zion people follow watch bbnaija? Chai... Diaris God.... But come to think of it, what's the reason for this bbnaija show set?
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by oskaaay(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2017
God help us in this generation
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2017
fresherdanU:
CHURCHES SHOULD STOP THE JUDGE AND JURY PROCLAMATION AND DO SOMETHING. LET THEM GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY, DO A PROGRAM THAT PROMOTES GODLY HERITAGE AND CULTURE.

ENUF OF THE HULLABALOO.
You're right but how many churches are ready to start it? Disunity , doctrines and over sabi attitude in the body of Christ wouldn't let it happen

1 Like

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Olatunde26: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2017
talk2archy:
who am i to judge, all i know is that thy are misleading Nigerian youths.

True

1 Like

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Olatunde26: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=Olatunde26 post=55501078]
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by dabraska: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2017
9jakohai:

Yes....and where would our society be if all the youth can do to prosper is mindless entertainment?

We are an underdeveloped nation because we value the wrong things.

You are defending BBN.....You are attacking a Christian for saying it is wrong by calling him a hypocrite.

Yet, you people do not consider the implications of BBN.....and the message it is spreading.

That all you have to do to make it in life is to sleep with another person's spouse.....and to conduct things that should be done in private right in the open?

Meanwhile, best graduating students in Nigeria win mimiscule prices.

And anyway, the Church in Nigeria does do a lot for the youth, the poor etc. Yes...even those universites which you people like to pretend are means of exploiting the poor provide employment for people who would have been out on the street without job.

Stop justifing wrong doing in the name of hypocrisy. Other countries surpass us because they value intellect. South Korea was a backward village nation in 1960. Heck, Senegal then was ahead of them economically. Want to know why they are prospering.? Because their teachers are HEAVILY VALUED members of their society. Their brains are heavily valued members of their society. Here we are running after people whose rationale for being famous is that they were doing this and that on television.

Honestly you Nigerians!.....How many people is Efe going to benefit? How many jobs is he going to create?

You are very wrong bro. No one is justifying BBN. I'm sure you read where I stated that I never even watched it for a minute. Your assumption of values being the bedrock of advancement and development is flawed. Whether you like it or not, we are copying the western world (the so-called highly developed countries) at a very high rate and we are still lacking behind. A few years ago, I saw where 'HEAVILY VALUED' members of the society rushed to get tickets to a show just to catch a glimpse of someone who rose to fame through the release of a sex tape (Kim Kardashian). See, let's forget all these sentimental talk. Entertainment, whether mindless or not seems to pay the bills. How can you convince someone who struggles through school to get a degree, becomes chronically unemployed to not be a hypocrite and not do morally-wrong things to earn fame and cash? Let's be objective here.

I hate the BBN show with a passion as I believe it is a show of shame but talk to your politicians and church owners who value their private jets more than the advancement of their church members. I don't wanna hear that talk about churches providing employment. They are simply not doing enough! Take a look at how much they pay even their pastors. Missionaries offered free education, Churches have the highest school fees in the country now and you talk about values? Mschew! Please!

The brands sponsoring the show know that is what interests our youth of today and of course made their money. If the church cannot stand up to that challenge and re-orientate our youth minds through their amplified actions, let's stop the blame game and let me hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2017
kingsouthie:

Commonly misunderstood.judge not simply means dont be the one to cast a stone, u can judge acts but not cut someones life in the name of metting out punishment dazoll
What's the difference between judging an art and casting stone
Re: Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dindondin:
You ll surely not die in poverty. Pursue honourably your passion in undiluted Gospel music. God ll never allow temptation that ll overcome you to befall you
He's saying the truth. The church needs to do something before it's too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.