Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) (22474 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by ephi123(f): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2017
sniperr007:

Wud interest should they have? Yours? Dont blame the IOC. Whatever they do is a reaction from the actions from FG.
B4 u blame or accuse the IOCs what abt nnpc. Whats nnpc doing?

I'm not exonerating the FG or NNPC in any way, I'm only just stating the obvious that it's their own interests first and foremost the IOCs will have, so we should stop pandering to them at our expense.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by goodwishes: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2017
See how clean/sophisticated the boardroom looks cool
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Nairadays:
He is one of them na.

A wonderful professional; before his employment with FG, he was General Counsel ExxonMobil Africa Operations.

I think the easiest ways to get to higher plains in life, career wise, is to really study hard, and with God and luck on your side the sky is the beginning.

This man has gotten to the heights of his career.

Good one sir.
Much more like getting to the height of the slavery. He is holding a plague in his had that he does not know what it means and he better not put that shiit in his house or office. Its a listening device with the modified merkaba.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by Okoyiboz1: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
TPAND:
Kaichukwu is not savvy as Deziani.

Forget the whole corruption tied to blackmail that woman.

Even Diezani herself would disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2017
teemanbastos:
Bubu just f.u.c.ked up by removing this man from where he would have been highly effective. Only unfortunate Kachuku's name is heard only when he pays visits.
like seriously? he probably has done his work well in that ministry hence he has time to relax and enjoy his office until those fools comes up with excuses again that they want increase pms price again. I fear oil marketers in nigeria, they are so full strike excuses ehn.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Even Diezani herself would disagree with you.
u dey mind d fool u quoted?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by Meetleader: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2017
michaelbelgium:
chai!!!...see as these white fools dey my so called country dey flex our oil money...but go their country na plate you go dey wash.

DID YOU READ THE PART THAT READ *EXXON MOBIL HEADQUARTERS*?

NOW TELL ME HOW EXXON MOBIL HEADQUARTERS IS IN YOUR SO CALLED COUNTRY...
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
ephi123:

I'm not exonerating the FG or NNPC in any way, I'm only just stating the obvious that it's their own interests first and foremost the IOCs will have, so we should stop pandering to them at our expense.

Its business. U r after ur own interest 1st. Although they have their flaws but before we blame them or call them names, FG shud 1st take the blame.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
sniperr007:

Its business. U r after ur own interest 1st. Although they have their flaws but before we blame them or call them names, FG shud 1st take the blame.

Nobody is saying it is not business, if you can't get the point I was making about Nigeria defending its own interests, there's nothing I can do about that.
It's my choice to point out their flaws if I want to. You can support them all you want, that's also your choice.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by Codes151(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
I c this people n I vex! I am better than this dudes! Smh.... I just keep wondering wat dey do and wat plans the hv or set in place for the future of our oil n gas! Smh
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
ephi123:

Nobody is saying it is not business, if you can't get the point I was making about Nigeria defending its own interests, there's nothing I can do about that.
It's my choice to point out their flaws if I want to. You can support them all you want, that's also your choice.

Sister. I get you. I really do. Like u saying about Nigeria protecting its interest, its FG dat does that for us but as FG no gree, we should hold FG accountable & give them names rather than the IOCs who r doing what's best for them.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
sniperr007:

Sister. I get you. I really do. Like u saying about Nigeria protecting its interest, its FG dat does that for us but as FG no gree, we should hold FG accountable & give them names rather than the IOCs who r doing what's best for them.

cheesy
Well, we have to make them gree.
I think what annoys me about the IOCs is how they do things in Nigeria they wouldn't dream of doing elsewhere, but you are right, it's up to the govt to put in place the right structures to prevent that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers' Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi / Senate Can’t Summon IGP - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.