Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Having Babies Is Blessing To Me, How Many Babies Have You Guys Killed -- Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having Babies Is Blessing To Me, How Many Babies Have You Guys Killed -- Davido (580 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Babies Is Blessing To Me, How Many Babies Have You Guys Killed -- Davido by gistyinka(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2017
In recent interview Davido with Guardian Life Magazine, he talks about why Africa will always remain his focus, his ultimate goal as a musician, those never-ending rumours and more.

On his baby mama drama: All those people out there saying I have too many babies, do you know how many babies they have killed? At least I can confidently say I have never told any girl to have an abortion. I am not saying having a baby without marriage is good, but to me babies are blessings.

On rumours about him: You know they always attack me, people always say s*** about me but I always hit them back with the music, which is the most important thing. People always say my dad is giving me money when was the last time my dad gave me money? All the kids came together, we bought our dad a N409 million car for his birthday.

You can enjoy the full interview below:

Music Superstar Davido Speaks on Rumours, Why Africa will Always Remain his Focus & Taking over Africa with Guardian Life Magazine '' People out there saying I have too many babies, do you know how many Babies they have Killed? ”

Re: Having Babies Is Blessing To Me, How Many Babies Have You Guys Killed -- Davido by Came: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Nothing last forever boy, enjoy while it last, and stop talking too much.
Re: Having Babies Is Blessing To Me, How Many Babies Have You Guys Killed -- Davido by HARDDON: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Two wrong cant equal 1 right

(1) (Reply)

My Hit Song ‘johnny’ Was Released By Mistake – Yemi Alade / Girl Goes On Twitter And Facebook Asks To Get EXPLICIT PIC Of Her Mother BUSSING / BBNaija Star Tboss Features In Her First Movie With Eniola Badmus [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.