Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. (6922 Views)

China Product:woman Almost Died From Eating Plastic Semovita/semolina She Bought / I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita / How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by coolzeal(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why do my semovita comes out with some tiny round seedlings when I make one? It's totally embarrassing and unappealing to swallow. Pls I need some help. Thanks.

Disclaimers: For the record, I'm a good cook.
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by homeboy205: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
If you are a good cook you should have it figured out already

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
coolzeal:
Why do my semovita comes out with some tiny round seedlings when I make one? It's totally embarrassing and unappealing to swallow. Pls I need some help. Thanks.

Cooking Semovita within 15 minutes

If It is only for 2 persons,
Step 1: Mix a milk cup of Semovita in a bowl or cup that contains normal water for 2 minutes. NB; Don't let it be too watery.
Step 2: Pour the mixed Semo into the hot/boiled water that is on the fire and wait for it cook itself for 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: Remove the pot from fire and pour a milk cup of powdered Semo into the cooked Semo(Step 2 above) and stir it together thoroughly with pestle. Return to the fire, and add 20 or 25cl of water, wait for 3 and make sure it didn't burn.
Step 4: Remove the pot again and stir again and serve it..
Goodluck Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by ewa26: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Let me help you grin
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2017
The instructions are on the semovita bag sef.
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by Florblu(f): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2017
As others has rightly said, you can as well sieve your semo powder so as to avoid lumps
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by coolzeal(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
lucrownt:
Cooking Semovita within 15 minutes

If It is only for 2 persons,
Step 1: Mix a milk cup of Semovita in a bowl or cup that contains normal water for 2 minutes. NB; Don't let it be too watery.
Step 2: Pour the mixed Semo into the hot/boiled water that is on the fire and wait for it cook itself for 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: Remove the pot from fire and pour a milk cup of powdered Semo into the cooked Semo(Step 2 above) and stir it together thoroughly with pestle. Return to the fire, and add 20 or 25cl of water, wait for 3 and make sure it didn't burn.
Step 4: Remove the pot again and stir again and serve it..
Goodluck Bro
Thanks bro and all those that have contributed. It worked.
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Do you know where(market maybe) I can buy sun dried ponmo in Lagos?
please help
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by ewa26: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2017
coolzeal:
Thanks bro and all those that have contributed. It worked.
you ought to be ashamed of yourself not knowing how to make simple semolina And you call yourself a good cook
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by coolzeal(m): 3:17am On Apr 15, 2017
ewa26:
you ought to be ashamed of yourself not knowing how to make simple semolina And you call yourself a good cook
Do you prefer I keep lying to myself or seek for help? Being a good cook does not necessarily means you can have it all. Perhaps, I cook better than you.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by ewa26: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
coolzeal:
Do you prefer I keep lying to myself or seek for help? Being a good cook does not necessarily means you can have it all. Perhaps, I cook better than you.
yes you lie and hide your shame if you can't cook simple semo, you can't cook better than me grin grin have you seen my recipes
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by coolzeal(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
ewa26:
yes you lie and hide your shame if you can't cook simple semo, you can't cook better than me grin grin have you seen my recipes
I'm a very enthusiastic person so, I posses a great passion in cooking. The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.
You wanna compete with me, I bet you will lose.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by ewa26: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
coolzeal:
I'm a very enthusiastic person so, I posses a great passion in cooking. The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.
You wanna compete with me, I bet you will lose.
bring ir on den!!
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by coolzeal(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
ewa26:
bring ir on den!!
I love challenges but physical.grin Where in Naija are you? Putting on my cooking armour.
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by ewa26: 1:06am On Apr 16, 2017
coolzeal:
I love challenges but physical.grin Where in Naija are you? Putting on my cooking armour.
i live in potakot but from ogwashi ukwu, and wat about that how my location consign u
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by coolzeal(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2017
ewa26:
i live in potakot but from ogwashi ukwu, and wat about that how my location consign u
Na the challenge bring about location nau. I just dm you. hmm Ogwashi Ukwu...Delta abi?
Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by Smartademu(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Relationship link-up loading---------

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. by aydelicious: 11:29pm On May 06, 2017
coolzeal:

Okay let use 500g of semovita to make an example with 85cl of water,with another water of 35cl
Turning stick
Pot the one that has cover
2 bowls
METHOD
Place the pot on the heat add 85cl of water in to it t,as you are waiting for the water to bold,now dived the semovita power in to two,as you dived it now add one part of semo power that you have already divided in to two,now add in the 35cl of water,you can use turning stick to turning it very well so that the face of the semo can smooth:
now open the pot's cover,if you now see that the water is now boiling ,as the water is boiling ,now use the second bowl to take small amount of water of 25cl ,and place it at a side,as the water is still boiling,now put you turning stick in to the water and star adding the semo you have already mix with water,as you are adding it use your second hand to be using the Turning sick to turn the semo,when you through it,keep turning it till smooth together,after two minute now add the. Power one to it:as you are. Adding to,you will be using your turning stick to turn it,when you through adding. The power one,keep turning it so that it will be smooth for face, as you are turning ,if is somehow hard as you are turning it,now add the hot Water that you set aside add to the semo and low the heat to steam about 4 minute,after that open the pot and turn it very well and serve it.

(1) (Reply)

Recipes For Carribean Foods / Help Needed On How To Make Kunu / Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.