Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? (1281 Views)

My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin / Stud(gsd) Service Needed Asap / In Doubt Of The Degree Of Gsd Of This Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by mick12017(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thanks to experienced breeders I got this black and cream coated GSD...she's amazing just 4months...i just want to know if there's another one out there...hope she makes f. P

Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by olisafincy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just one pix and you are expecting front page.
Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by mick12017(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
olisafincy:
Just one pix and you are expecting front page.
I put up more pictures sir.
Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by rumenase(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
mick12017:
Thanks to experienced breeders I got this black and cream coated GSD...she's amazing just 4months...i just want to know if there's another one out there...hope she makes f. P

is that 1 even a picture?

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by mick12017(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
rumenase:

is that 1 even a picture?
Check again sir
Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by Bamibello(m): 1:00am On Apr 13, 2017
mick12017:

I put up more pictures sir.
My favourite colour for a GSD. Breeders and their description of this colour as a 'fault' be damned. I love this colour. Mine(Helena) is a female too and has d same colour.

1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by DipoAy(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2017
I havea stud Gsd. Leo

Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by mick12017(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bamibello:
My favourite colour for a GSD. Breeders and their description of this colour as a 'fault' be damned. I love this colour. Mine(Helena) is a female too and has d same colour.

It's not a fault...cream and black is accepted.. White is a fault
Re: Does Anyone Have A Stud GSD Of This Color? ? by mick12017(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
DipoAy:
I havea stud Gsd. Leo

He's cute but he's tan and black.. I'm looking for cream and black...

(1) (Reply)

American Eskimo Pup, Samoyed Pup And Lhasa Pup..available For Pick Up! / Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls / What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.