Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jealous Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Mother (964 Views)

How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. / How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? / Why Are Relatives Always Jealous Of One's Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Mother by dogzymallo: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
Every time my mum sees me on phone she gets angry.why? cause she is saying that my girlfriend age 21 is holding me with juju.well am hell bent on marrying her come rain come sun. she my mum wants to have a say in my marriage .u know what it means bringing somebody she can control. pls people whats ure advice
Re: Jealous Mother by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Jealous Mother by ima1(f): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
pls don't bring an innocent girl to suffer, you need to settle with your mom before getting married if not things could get worse, if she is jealous of a gf, how much more if you get married to your gf, and we all know most men tend to side with their mom, instead of their wives, so settle things with your mother, or have a future that doesn't involve her in it.
Re: Jealous Mother by dogzymallo: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
am 33
Re: Jealous Mother by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Jealous Mother by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 02, 2010
LOL Everyday, I pray and hope to not meet this kinda man. lolol shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jealous Mother by dogzymallo: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2010
am doing that by getting more down with my girl and she my girl is steadfast cause she loves me so much and had been tutored my my anty who have told her every about my mum that we should take it slow that she my mother will finally come around but would that be possible ?

(1) (Reply)

Babies Cosmetics / Mothers Please / Here’s A Case That Merits Shakespeare’s “the Quality Of Mercy Is Not Strained …”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.