Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Arsene Wenger Is The Best - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger Is The Best (800 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Is A Psycho / Wenger Is Under Pressure From Idiots!: Redknapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger Is The Best by Pomoh: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2007
For some people good-enough is near enough but for other people good enough is never enough. some coaches belive in the purchasen power of the club.people like wenger av a very strong term that people who spend much on transfer window,loose much during the season. wenger doesn't belive in all star affair,which i think other coaches should emulate is instint.competition like fA&Carling cup,wenger always use is feeders team.were he will av the chance to fuse some in his first team. i wonder why moriho is gubilating when is side score the first goal againt a low rated wamcomb.moreover all the player he use are first team excluding mikel.
Re: Arsene Wenger Is The Best by Pomoh: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2007
All want to say is that wenga is the best amoung the rest
Re: Arsene Wenger Is The Best by Razorr(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2007
Wait a minute.  .  .  How old are you 
Re: Arsene Wenger Is The Best by Razorr(f): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2007
Look, it doesn't even matter.  .  . I offer special classes in English Language. I think what you need to learn is how to form sensible sentences in English. I can help you out free of charge! Just gimme a call. Ok?   wink     grin
Re: Arsene Wenger Is The Best by justkunmi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2007
she would be glad to call u but one thing though. . .ur phone no grin
Re: Arsene Wenger Is The Best by kitaun(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2007
Lmao . . .WYSIWYG innit?
Re: Arsene Wenger Is The Best by justkunmi(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2007
u gat that rite kit grin

(1) (Reply)

One Player Is Unsettling The Arsenal Dressing Room Says Gallas / Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? / Mourinho Or Ferguson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.