Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) (47658 Views)

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women / Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Iheazy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin Let her be careful ooo, some nigas have no joy oooo... Make Efe no use d money pay Ransome ooo
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by heckymaicon(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
momma is effected
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Faahd(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
hahaha! u owe it all... :Dhahaha! u owe it all...
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Nostradamu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Xblink:
She has to b very carefully after now.... Her price don go up for kidnappers hand...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaah! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Blink, madness dey warri you. Hahahahahahahahaha. No, I actually laughed out loud. Yeye. How we tay sure sef nobi you wan kidnap am? angry

Shogunle and the Area C commander must hia dis! grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Alphyno: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
E don better for them
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Alphyno: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
PERSON CAN'T HEAR WORD AGAIN OVER THIS 25M, NEXT NOW YOU GO HEAR SAY EFE'S MAMA IS KIDNAPPED, ENOUGH OF THIS PUBLICITY, GEEZ!

You must be an AFONJA
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by ReachHard: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who no like money?
N25 million no be N25
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
Aww. I love you efe
if only u can love me a little as you love efe
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
for.just 25m... if to say na 100m ese for done run mad.... e mama for close the market.

na buhari period we dey o.. d money fit finish so quick. na advise i give
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
if only u can love me a little as you love efe
haha. I love everybody on NL apart from Sinz
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by ochiosa(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Instead of being security conscious she is there partying na u sabi
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by stagger: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
emmyid:
And some jealous market women would dance with her, wearing fake smiles, only to go back to their shop and be like 'wetin she the feel like sef' God save us from haters and jealous people... Amen!!!

Plus those wey go rub juju for their hands come take am hug you.
God pass devil. Thank God for my mantle. Even one of my uncles I shook hands with recently confessed "you are a strong man..." Loaded statement!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by 4ka4(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Am happy for you EFE...just da Imagine da kind of family da niga from come GRASS TO GRACE
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
haha. I love everybody on NL apart from Sinz
lol...hu b sinz
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by SINZ: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
lol...hu b si.nz
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=55516244][/quote]lol
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by passionatebae: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Logistics MaMa
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by debbie223(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
madam thats how ur mum will celebrate if it were her son/daughter dat won.Geez
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by simplicity1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
The JOY of a mother to child
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by lailo: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
If they kidnap her now dem go say one thing one thing.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by RealHaute: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
They should all be careful tho.

Dunno know why your DP makes me think about ice-cold water. Maybe I just feel like emptying a bucket of it on your head. Pranks are good for the soul. grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
lol...hu b sinz
I don't know o
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2017
RealHaute:

Dunno know why your DP makes me think about ice-cold water. Maybe I just feel like emptying a bucket of it on your head. Pranks are good for tlhe soul. grin

Lol...

Just kuku ki me
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by diamond8877: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
check out our success story. for weeks now, we have made many rich through this platform. call to get ur own success story.... check details below and call the contact below...

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by RealHaute: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Lol...

Just kuku ki me

And further depreciate the already low collective IQ of the Nigerian youth? No o. I just want to pour cold water on your head, that's all. We need your IQ. tongue
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) by Moving4: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.