Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Please I Need Your Advice!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Your Advice!!! (604 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice On What To Do / Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide / I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice!!! by KDOniyide(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
The thief holding a phone in this picture is a seller on . He sold a fake iphone 6s plus to me yesterday for 140k, i sensed something was up when he kept changing meeting location so i was prepared for the worst. I took his pics in the cause of transaction so he offered to talk to his boss for a refund. He refunded my money this morning after which i created a scene on him. people begged on his behalf and that the phone be released to him since he has refunded the money. Now the guy has the guts to be bugging my phone for the phone charger. Am thinking of getting him arrested. please read our conversation and advice urgently.

Cc: Seun

Re: Please I Need Your Advice!!! by KDOniyide(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
more conversation

Re: Please I Need Your Advice!!! by KDOniyide(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
last chat page

Re: Please I Need Your Advice!!! by Jabioro: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Come and again, you mean you bought fake iPhone6 and your money has been refunded.. return his charger..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice!!! by Olachase(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
you have anything to do with his charger? you are even lucky he refunded ur money........ Mr man give the guy back what belongs to him

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice!!! by stefanweeks: 3:58am On Apr 13, 2017
This aint right
Nigerians and 419 Sha

Always trying to be dubious at any given chance

And on Sunday u see them in churches leading praise and 'warship'.

I wouldn't want to raise my kids in such an environment

Oluwa have mercy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice!!! by Adspark: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
From the chat the guy on pix is innocent, and even returned the cash as promised, take his pix down b4 the table turns to character deflation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter's Friend / Is It Proper To Pay Before Seeing Someone In The Police Cell? / Nigerian, Shuaibu Arrested For Robbing Banks In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.