Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (101505 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by BluePearls(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2017
They only thing I can say is... The whistle blower don hammer! grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
someone should pls tell me why we won't have the following
Recession
Scarcity of forex
Increase in goods and commodities
See hoarding for Christ sake

Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule.
Towards the end of his reign expecially the campaign period,money was given out,shared in dollars.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO COULDN'T CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY,
THIS IS FOR YOU

You make brazen vituperations yet you want others to criticize constructively. Common sense should tell you that these monies are still fresh and maybe minted recently. To me, the cash you are seeing is proceeds from dollar hoarding. You should blame the current administration for policy vacillation which some smart dudes have exploited upon. Funny how you got those likes though grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Bigbrother,
Report to the diary room!
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by 1234onyekwe: 6:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Magu is working ,can somebody tell me the reason why the senate has refused to confirm this man that has come to sanitize the system of miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by 12345baba(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2017
All these shits are staged. They should continue there Media lies
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2017
That excuse for a country is a big joke,this's just pure wickedness.

Nigerians are suffering and one man hoarding all that money that he will die and leave everything behind.

I hope that is not Tinubu house be that sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by temitope66(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2017
for God sake, who owns the money
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by deenee: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2017
mattmobis:

walahi u started very good in your comment but ended up showing how shallow minded and little you are. It even looks u have very shallow memory because u have forgotten that Jonathan established both BVN, cashless Nigeria and even TSA. Next time think and talk not the other way round.

He established but he didn't implement jack.

Same Jona that kept on setting up committee upon committee upon committee for the subsidy fraud and yet nobody was convicted despite the evidence brought forward.

It's only in this Era that we are seeing people go to jail for the subsidy fraud.
Let's speak the truth Jona messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Zedoo(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
Recession
Scarcity of forex

Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule.
Towards the end of his reign expecially the campaign period,money was given out,shared in dollars.

THIS IS FOR YOU

Ahahaha falling for propaganda....
Money that will never be traced and culprits still walk away free....
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by bundle33: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
Recession
Scarcity of forex

THIS IS FOR YOU
.......some people are useless how this money laundering take concerned GEJ...all this useless supporter of APC..Used ur brain bfore u talk bro!...Buhari is dullard with no improvement of economic GDP..u did'nt comment on that
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by iwadobo: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria shall be rich again. Blow more whistle let our money be collected back from crooks. But I suspect only tinubu can own that kind of money in Lagos. Or, could it be Obanikoro? If not one of the two , who else? Nigerians are animals. Only animals can behave like this. Hoard dollars to make your people suffer ? Can a man created by God do that ? I doubt. We blacks were created by the devil himself

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by GambaOsaka: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Cekpo34:

You make brazen vituperations yet you want others to criticize constructively. Common sense should tell you that these monies are still fresh and maybe minted recently. To me, the cash you are seeing is proceeds from dollar hoarding. You should blame the current administration for policy vacillation which some smart dudes have exploited upon. Funny how you got those likes though grin

Mr grammarian , its easy to seat in the comfort of your house and say GEJ is innocent of all these.
If e sure for you, go talk am for Ikeja under bridge Newspaper stand .
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by CioAngels(f): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerian leaders Past and Present are all first Class armed Robbers, yet the Ordinary Nigerians as We are Called are dying of Hunger, Treatable Sicknesses. May Deities of this land Humiliate and Disgrace them in the Public everywhere they go to. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by dabraska: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen... There you have it!

The dollars that we claimed were scarce and Nigeria lacked, are hidden in fire proof vaults abandoned in different parts of the country.

Wehdone sir! Wehdone ma!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
Recession
Scarcity of forex

Your sense of reasoning is very funny. EFCC said investigation is ongoing and you've already concluded.
Food for thought: Did you know apart from politicians, drug lords use that mode for storing money?
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Otilo12: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2017
LivingHuman:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/whistle-blowing-efcc-to-recovers-huge.html
More than five (5) months salaries of the entire staff of Ekiti State at government official figure. Wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ManirBK: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by deenee: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Cekpo34:

Your assertions are off point. There is no way this amount of dollars can leave the system in this Era simply impossible.

This I proceeds from the previous govt tied to elections. The fact that the funds are freshly mint does not mean that it's new.

When my granny passe on and we searched her room we found fresh mint dating back to 5 years in one of her boxes.

Besides money was kept in a fire proof cabinet. The thing is this people can no longer launder money through banks because banks are required report such now or be severely sanctioned so they have resorted to keeping their ill gotten money @ home.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Otilo12: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2017
12345baba:
All these shits are staged. They should continue there Media lies
Animal
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by mccoy47(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Fire on Baba!
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2017
I am convinced that $$$$ is being minted somewhere in this country.

Abeg make dem involve me abeg, I need to follow enjoy these greenpacks, I no send any body, I just wan follow enjoy this free money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ezana1(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2017
rheether:
Give me my Biafra biko. I am done with Nigeria cry
Wait until NCAN confirms the name, it could be a biafran
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2017
deenee:

Your assertions are off point. There is no way this amount of dollars can leave the system in this Era simply impossible.

This I proceeds from the previous govt tied to elections. The fact that the funds are freshly mint does not mean that it's new.

When my granny passe on and we searched her room we found fresh mint dating back to 5 years in one of her boxes.

Besides money was kept in a fire proof cabinet. The thing is this people can no longer launder money through banks because banks are required report such now or be severely sanctioned so they have resorted to keeping their ill gotten money @ home.

Clever! But a section of the report identifies a lady that often disguises in with a "Ghana-must-go" bag. I guess their home "silos" is saturated. I don't defend corruption but I detest our modus operandi for fighting it
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by 1234onyekwe: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2017
I will not forget the words of apostle Suleiman and 'I quote that God brought buhari to judge nigerans'.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by sunmike065(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2017
These are the reasons why CBN is pumping Dollars into the economy and still we ain't seeing result.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Paretomaster(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2017
rheether:
Give me my Biafra biko. I am done with Nigeria cry

Did it occur to u that , the owner is a fellow flattinoe?.....

pls u ppl should role over to ur eldorado.....
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Mr grammarian , its easy to seat in the comfort of your house and say GEJ is innocent of all these.
If e sure for you, go talk am for Ikeja under bridge Newspaper stand .

I'm not of the street. I was brought up to use my brain and ask crtical questions even when the bandwagoners hold sway. To even think Nigeria's corruption menace began with GEJ tells the generation you belong

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by airminem(f): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2017
Is the whistle blower ever gonna get its share of the loots after investigation as agreed by the policy?
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by emi89: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2017
people wicked o,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by livinbygrace: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2017
pauljumbo:
no politician to slander again

the next step is to show us imaginary money

God Dey
Keep quiet and stop spewing trash.It has been confirmed that the building belongs to Adams Muazu and the almost $50m found belongs to sacked NNPC MD,Esther Nnamdi Ogbue.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Fogman(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2017
This is definitely proceeds from the NNPC missing fuel in Capital Oil farm tank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ITbomb(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Pritypussi:
Jonathan is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.. we won't recover from this mess in years to come
Pussicat, wake up, election finished 2 years ago.
The new Sheriff is already in town and under his watch people are getting free dollars from CBN and hoarding it in their private residence

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.