Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (101421 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
venai:
May thunder fire all my generation this raining season. Omo ale ni mi.
guy easy on your generation naw,dem offend u before?

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
guy easy on your generation naw,dem offend u before?
I repeat- thunder fire you.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL even the one find in Kaduna was carried there by EFCC, Even those money forfeited by Diezani too na EFCC plant the money for her account? I swear your likes will hardly have 3 square meal a day and wil be here supporting those that looted your commonwealth and can buy your entire generation with it..

lol, don't be so quick to attack, my post was in support of EFCC if you look where i said (hitler did nothing wrong) you'll understand the entire post was sarcasm to mock to other guy i quoted.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by aviazuva: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Oga Jonaaaaaah, I feel for you.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Frontman01: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
God go punish them
7lives:

Amen.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by obodi1: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2017
It will never be well with those who hate PMB.None of their generation shall be part of sanitised Nigeria
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by OnowuOra(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2017
This pic dey burst my kidney, lungs and intestine join. See as the guy dey sweat for another person money(loot) in the 2nd pics.
Just one wrap

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Resourceteam(f): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Just negodu nii... chai cry
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

lol, don't be so quick to attack, my post was in support of EFCC if you look where i said (hitler did nothing wrong) you'll understand the entire post was sarcasm to mock to other guy i quoted.

Oh.. i fail to decode that cos of the anger in me.. Sorry..
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by mysticwarrior(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
chai those EFCC boys don pinch enough.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ogologoamu: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Dasuki indict GEJ

https://politics.naij.com/665724-2bn-arms-deal-dasuki-confesses-explains-jonathans-role-n10billion-approval.html

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/14/dasuki-implicates-jonathan-says-he-ordered-money-sharing/

All the money spent on your education was a TOTAL waste. This is the reason your useless president and his party has lost all the high profile cases. Is Dasuki a court of competent jurisdiction to have indicted GEJ?. When Rivers and Ekiti states assembly indicted Amechi and Fayemi, you disagreed with them saying they should let the court indicts them but you want me to believe you and Dasuki ba?. Ode, if you think that GEJ is corrupt, take him to court and let the court indicts him.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ogologoamu: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oh.. i fail to decode that cos of the anger in me.. Sorry..

ODE
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by makizee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL even the one find in Kaduna was carried there by EFCC, Even those money forfeited by Diezani too na EFCC plant the money for her account? I swear your likes will hardly have 3 square meal a day and wil be here supporting those that looted your commonwealth and can buy your entire generation with it..

You don't get sarcasm, we can't roll in real life !
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
na wa oh
i don't support stealing...but if u do, why get caught?!...like seriously...how difficult can it be to spend this money. Rather u leave it somewhere and you can't even spend it?!
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
mysticwarrior:
chai those EFCC boys don pinch enough.
i'm sure each person there as taken at least 1 bundle. This kind of job, u must were pocket-less gown to work!
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ogologoamu:

All the money spent on your education was a TOTAL waste. This is the reason your useless president and his party has lost all the high profile cases. Is Dasuki a court of competent jurisdiction to have indicted GEJ?. When Rivers and Ekiti states assembly indicted Amechi and Fayemi, you disagreed with them saying they should let the court indicts them but you want me to believe you and Dasuki ba?. Ode, if you think that GEJ is corrupt, take him to court and let the court indicts him.

You are the most useless of your type, When an Armed robber was arrested and he name someone has their Boss with evidence wll the court say otherwise? Dasuki statements alone indict GEJ and also all the people Dasuki gave money have never deny that..

You are the worst thing that happen to your generation for even insulting me useless supporter of corruption.. GEJ was invited for questioning and your brothers started bombing pipelines can you explain that.. LOL no worry you can continue living your shallow life ewu.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ogologoamu:

ODE

Ni baba e

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
makizee:

You don't get sarcasm, we can't roll in real life !

And do i look like i roll with miscrants?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by okibo1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
GOD bless the poor people i dnt Nigeria will be better again expert GOD inter-vision
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ogologoamu: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are the most useless of your type, When an Armed robber was arrested and he name someone has their Boss with evidence wll the court say otherwise? Dasuki statements alone indict GEJ and also all the people Dasuki gave money have never deny that..

You are the worst thing that happen to your generation for even insulting me useless supporter of corruption.. GEJ was invited for questioning and your brothers started bombing pipelines can you explain that.. LOL no worry you can continue living your shallow life ewu.

One sided idiot, why didn't you comment on Fayemi and Amechi's indictments as well?. I believe that you didn't come to this world through the normal process rather your useless mother vomited you. Fool.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dear God in Heaven!!!
I've never seen so much money!!

do people realize the implication of these pictures on the poor masses...?
What has Nigeria turned to cry cry
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
ogologoamu:

One sided idiot, why didn't you comment on Fayemi and Amechi's indictments as well?. I believe that you didn't come to this world through the normal process rather your useless mother vomited you. Fool.

LOL what a daft comment from a product a baby factory, The panel set up by wike fail to indict Ameachi despite all what wike did..

So you want toothless assembly under Fayose and Wike to praise Fayemi and Amaechi? hahaha you are the biggest joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Icon79(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
These look like FAKE money to me.

O pari
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ogologoamu: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL what a daft comment from a product a baby factory, The panel set up by wike fail to indict Ameachi despite all what wike did..

So you want toothless assembly under Fayose and Wike to praise Fayemi and Amaechi? hahaha you are the biggest joke of the century.

Ni baba e
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by daveP(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Wetin dey make you clap? You don become traffic warden?
you don shapali drop insult. "if i start to talk" grin
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
ogologoamu:

Ni baba e

Lol 1-1
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ebeleiscorupt: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
AreaFada2:

Obviously you were not around during Shagari, IBB & Abacha regime.

Do you know about $12billion first gulf war oil windfall that IBB just took? How much Abacha loot has been returned so far?

Dude, corruption has been with us for very long. Since the first republic.
Nigeria thrives on corruption.

Let nobody fool you.

Jonathan is the poorest Ex-president in over 30 years. If not let them publicly show his assets and loot. Most ex-governors since 1999 have more money than GEJ. Money looted at all tiers (State, LGA, etc) were not by GEJ. Govt officials have always been corrupt. Even in Buhari regime right now.

Jonathan had little chance of fighting corruption. There was too much tribal bias. Most wanted him to fail. Nigeria wasn't use to North/SW not controlling power at the centre.

Hence he thought instead of pursuing those already ganging up against him (calling him militant punishing North/SW), fight corruption at source.

Like using BVN, removal of oil subsidy, removing middlemen from fertilizer distribution, etc.

If we are serious about corruption fight, we should at the very least start from 1999. Better still from 1985. There are still stolen moneys & assets to be recovered from IBB, Abacha, Abubakar, OBJ,GEJ's regime, all the governors and many more. GEJ's regime is the only one X-rayed so far.
Only the mumus that your post is meant to derail will believe your epistle.

It has become a common knowledge that Jonathan was shoeless but in five years he looted the resources of Nigeria to become the richest president in Africa.

While we must acknowledge that corruption has been with us a long time but it is a common knowledge that Jonathan is the only civilian president that ever openly distributed dollars to SW monarchs for election.

It is a common knowledge that Jonathan distributed dollars to politicians in place naira to solicit for votes in 2015.

It's is in record that Jonathan collected $250m from the Malabo deal.

Record have it Jonathan is the only ex president that his wife is being probed for massive corruption.

It's a common knowledge that Jonathan gave about 4bil naira for electioneering prayer, what a waste.

And many more rots that make Jonathan the worst thing ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by AreaFada2: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:
Only the mumus that your post is meant to derail will believe your epistle.

It has become a common knowledge that Jonathan was shoeless but in five years he looted the resources of Nigeria to become the richest president in Africa.

While we must acknowledge that corruption has been with us a long time but it is a common knowledge that Jonathan is the only civilian president that ever openly distributed dollars to SW monarchs for election.

It is a common knowledge that Jonathan distributed dollars to politicians in place naira to solicit for votes in 2015.

It's is in record that Jonathan collected $250m from the Malabo deal.

Record have it Jonathan is the only ex president that his wife is being probed for massive corruption.

It's a common knowledge that Jonathan gave about 4bil naira for electioneering prayer, what a waste.

And many more rots that make Jonathan the worst thing ever happened to Nigeria.

Well, we can quote anything like. But substantiate it all. The law courts are there.
Did you hear of Halliburton scandal in OBJ's time? How much was involved? Check it out.
If GEJ was only corrupt as president, then you imply he was still poor after being a deputy governor and governor. Something very rare in 9ja so he did well.

If Jonathan is richest president please prove it. Become a whistle-blower and even get 5% of the loot. What are you waiting for? Don"t just be speculating. Earn money if your allegations hold any water.

The people who claimed GEJ was a rich president later publicly apologised, you remember?
GEJ gave people freedom of speech. And people are still abusing that freedom. grin one of the most assuming line is ' it is common knowledge ' . A lot of common knowledge people assume are very wrong. Especially in politics, health and finance/economy.
You will be surprised how many educated or who assume they are clever that good it wrong.

I had such experience within a group with several Ph.D and MD who were guilty of it. I am talking of Oyinbo people even.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by amarilo: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
LivingHuman:
Even more
Investigating officer touching an exhibit with bare hands. Where is that done pls?
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
AreaFada2:

Well, we can quote anything like. But substantiate it all. The law courts are there.
Did you hear of Halliburton scandal in OBJ's time? How much was involved? Check it out.
If GEJ was only corrupt as president, then you imply he was still poor after being a deputy governor and governor. Something very rare in 9ja so he did well.

If Jonathan is richest president please prove it. Become a whistle-blower and even get 5% of the loot. What are you waiting for? Don"t just be speculating. Earn money if your allegations hold any water.

The people who claimed GEJ was a rich president later publicly apologised, you remember?
GEJ gave people freedom of speech. And people are still abusing that freedom. grin one of the most assuming line is ' it is common knowledge ' . A lot of common knowledge people assume are very wrong. Especially in politics, health and finance/economy.
You will be surprised how many educated or who assume they are clever that good it wrong.

I had such experience within a group with several Ph.D and MD who were guilty of it. I am talking of Oyinbo people even.

How good you came back.

How do you consider a president that sold an oil block that worth $500bn for a miga amount of $1.3bn?

A rouge, a waster and corrupt.

Who are the people that apologize to Jonathan?

We remember that Jonathan elements got jittery by the exposure and they lobbied, negotiated, bribed and threatened. But we are not fooled as we already know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by josielewa(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
nonsense....does this look like an imaginary money...shiits happens
i wonder why someone will call dis imaginary money....na wa for some pple and the way they think

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.