Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (101415 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by dignity33: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Why EFCC always shield the Name of people don't you think that something is not right with this news.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Phunkyposh(f): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2017
why cant we all grow up. some people will be taking sides. insulting themselves and pointing fingers over the money as if that the way forward. There is enough noise in Nigeria already. Please keep mute and lets hear reasonable things.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by WorldRichest: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2017
And Jesus Nigerians wept.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by oyienootieno: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2017
joey150:
This efcc guys go dey pocket some of those money..

How can i enroll in this particular department?

Fund recovery team cheesy

Corruption has killed this country

And you are about to kill it even more per adventure you got the job...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by DeRay98(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2017
mattmobis:

walahi u started very good in your comment but ended up showing how shallow minded and little you are. It even looks u have very shallow memory because u have forgotten that Jonathan established both BVN, cashless Nigeria and even TSA. Next time think and talk not the other way round.

A hunter went to the forest where he knew to have lots of animals, he got his gun loaded but refused to shoot with animals all running round him, he could see them refused to pull his trigger only to return home to tell stories of how he had a loaded gun and saw animals yet refused to shoot. What should we call him?
That's GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by dadydee(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2017
This looting no be here o.. which way Naija

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Henon: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
someone should pls tell me why we won't have the following
Recession
Scarcity of forex
Increase in goods and commodities
See hoarding for Christ sake

Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule.
Towards the end of his reign expecially the campaign period,money was given out,shared in dollars.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO COULDN'T CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY,
THIS IS FOR YOU
Guy, you just rained thunder on yourself. How constructive is your comment when you can't read with understanding. In which part of the post did GEJ name mentioned? Is the house belong to him or anybody that worked him? How did you arrive to the conclusion that it was GEJ fault? who owns the money? when was it stolen? Was the money stolen during Goodluck administration? Don't let hate blind you from sound thinking.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by anigbajumo(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2017
Am seeing useless questions here.

Who hide the money??

Visit sahara reporter site nd see the details there. Most Nigeria's youth are so daft to the point that they can't differentiate between Truth nd lies.No bank will keep such money in their domain, I just watched the vedio on sahara page on Facebook. I SMH for the future of this country coz our leaders has looted the present nd future of millions' of Nigerians......

It is high time PMB forward death sentence bill to the senate nd Nigerians should make sure it passed into Law.

Nigeria, wat a failed country!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by joey150(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2017
oyienootieno:

And you are about to kill it even more per adventure you got the job...

The one bundle I'll pocket will be termed "collateral damage" it'll be nothing compared to the millions I'll be helping the country recover.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by anigbajumo(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2017
ogologoamu:

My dear, GEJ was not the one that introduced corruption in Nigeria. All these money you are seeing are nothing to compare to the ones in all politicians houses. Even you that's insulting GEJ, if you can tell yourself the truth, you know that you are corrupt in your own little way and if greater opportunity is given to you, you'll be fantastically corrupt. The ones Abacha carried away, is it also GEJ that caused it.

Corruption didn't not start during Jonathan's era, but the guy promoted, tolerated and encouraged corruption beyond any of his counterparts counting from 1999.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by oyienootieno: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2017
joey150:

The one bundle I'll pocket will be termed "collateral damage" it'll be nothing compared to the millions I'll be helping the country recover.

Imagine 20 Efcc operatives carried out an assessment, that means 20 bundles gone .... and gradually 2 bundles each. Na so e dey take start... try half bundle in china or Nk sorry is your name.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by GambaOsaka: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Cekpo34:

I'm not of the street. I was brought up to use my brain and ask crtical questions even when the bandwagoners hold sway. To even think Nigeria's corruption menace began with GEJ tells the generation you belong

Behind, indoor, rich, butter, Silver spoon bred fat boy.
So you are absolving Ebele of any fault.
I'm sure you are being fed with proceeds of the corruption that is killing this nation.

Oshi radarada

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

it's probably just another propaganda, you know how people like to just carry millions of dollars and go to Fancy house and just count them and take pictures while doing it? i'm sure that's what's happening here.

Also there are no thief's in Nigeria, and hitler did nothing wrong.

LOL even the one find in Kaduna was carried there by EFCC, Even those money forfeited by Diezani too na EFCC plant the money for her account? I swear your likes will hardly have 3 square meal a day and wil be here supporting those that looted your commonwealth and can buy your entire generation with it..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Kaymaxine(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2017
Jesos!!!
see aw money b lik say dem photoshop am?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2017
venai:
Haba! Was it Buhari who introduced the cashless policy? NO! I repeat-NO! I mean CAPITAL NO. Zombie!

And who implement it? SLS introduce cashless policy and when GEJ find out it won't favor him and his goons he never implement it and also sack SLS later.. But Buhari implement it later.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by osimataylor(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Kaduna money was owned by Yakubu. Guess that will refresh your memory.
I mean the one seized at the Kaduna Airport.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Behind, indoor, rich, butter, Silver spoon bred fat boy.
So you are absolving Ebele of any fault.
I'm sure you are being fed with proceeds of the corruption that is killing this nation.

Oshi radarada

Not being of the street doesn't mean I'm rich. I bet you may even be more affluent but I was able to discover very early the pertinence of intellectual opulence. I may soon get there but definitely not through the proceeds of corruption. My family has got a reputation, not based on wealth but integrity and crtical thinking... I support anti-corruption more than you do but baseless accusations, character assassination and inferences drawn from illogical and emotional vintage is an aberration and should be done away with. I hope you now comprehend
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by oyinsho(f): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Oh this is depressing.I pass through the front of this apartment everyday,the speed at which the building was completed... and the fact that it was barely occupied.
God please let your punishment be immediate on this selfish leaders with the rate of suffering in this country.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by phiyin4God: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Ikoyi again ahhhhhhhh, EFCC pls start house to house searching may all house in ikoyi is nw bank where money is been kept. PMB pls give d order fast.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Basfaq(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
This is why the intervention of CBN on forex were not yielding any results because this people converted all the dollars being pumped in to forex market with their looted naira in other to concise it.and we keep on blaming government for everything. All these people will not have rest both here and in the life after.aminnnnn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2017
AwiLand:

How did GEWJ come into play here....typical Yoruba Muslim
senseless goat,I am a Christian

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2017
bundle33:
.......my family members are useless how this money laundering take concerned GEJ...all this useless supporter of APC..Used ur brain bfore u talk bro!...Buhari is dullard with no improvement of economic GDP..u did'nt comment on that
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Mcreloaded(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2017
HE RETURNED 10,000 DOLLARS
Last year July, a security man attached to UBA , Oba Akran Branch Ikeja Lagos did the unthinkable.

He returned an opened envelope a customer lost in the bank that contained 10, 000 US dollars (about 3.5 million naira by then).

His monthly salary was below 40, 000 naira.

Some Nigerians then especially the youths mocked him on the Internet by insisting that he was not a normal Nigerian.

Some said that his village gods made him not to take the money. Most interesting was those that he insisted that he will die poor.

The man's name is Ibrahim Mohammed Ogbanago.

Yesterday at UBA BANK annual general meeting, heaven opened for him.

Though the bank refused to announce how much they gave him, two governors gave him total of 15, 000 dollars and the Senate will honour him physically on Tuesday with an award and 5 million naira.

Some Nigerians tonight and afterwards will celebrate the winner of Big Brother Africa that will go home with 25 million.

But the cash reward for BBN is for what? Ibrahim got his reward for hard work, honesty and integrity not by being indoors guzzling alcohol, partying, smoking or bathing naked for the world to see.

I celebrate Ibrahim and urge Nigerians to know that honesty and integrity can be rewarded.

We must shun all short cuts to wealth. Be contended but work hard.

*#Copied...*

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by 7lives: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:
God Punish all those calling for Magu's removal, God punish all those that don't want this country to be free from corruption..

may God corrupt their lives

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ogologoamu: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL please any evidence of where Buhari ever steal just 10k naira from Government or shut up for the rest of your life, Even your masters like FFK, Fayose etc try to use all thise nonsense lies but can't get anything out of it..

Now about Lagos, Lagosians are happy with the look of things and how Lagos is being developed, Tinubu have been tried by your useless Hero GEJ and fail to indict him so what else do you want? Lagos is moving and you are here hating oga go back to your useless region..

Who indicted GEJ?.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by cashkid: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2017
AwiLand:

IDIOT, ppl commited crime and you said its because of the GEJ.... but in Buhari ppl cut grass with 230 million yet nobody is saying Buhari is corrupt..... maybe yahoo yahoo boys money was also GEJ that caused it and let me till you..... Let me tell you the owners of these monies will never be mention, you know why the government is equally corrupt...... This kind of news is food for mumus like you so they keep on forming them.

You are nothing short of a fool.....that's the fact!!!!
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Maghan37: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:

Go to House 16, Osborne Road, Ikoyi, Lagos and ask for the name and pls try and buy sense while coming back.
4 the mean time he can borrow 1.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=southniyikaye post=55520043][/quote]E no go better for you and your generations. Idiotic slowpoke.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2017
venai:
E no go better for you and your generations. Idiotic slowpoke.
he pain am,useless nitwit,untrained son of an illiterate father

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by alfonso36(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Pieromania:
Who owns the home,the person no get name? I hope it is not another propaganda
thunder fire you idiot, people are suffering because of this type of people and you are talking trash, bastard

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
he pain am,useless nitwit,untrained son of an illiterate father
May thunder fire you this raining season. Omo ale.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Frontman01: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Oh my God the person that kept all this money in his home must be the most wicked guy on earth
LivingHuman:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/whistle-blowing-efcc-to-recovers-huge.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.