Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (101416 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by josielewa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
ogologoamu:

One sided idiot, why didn't you comment on Fayemi and Amechi's indictments as well?. I believe that you didn't come to this world through the normal process rather your useless mother vomited you. Fool.
now i can see you are really living a shallow life..always blind to the truth...and where have u seen a woman vomiting a child...it shows u are shallow in thinking
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Fourwinds: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
josielewa:
i wonder why someone will call dis imaginary money....na wa for some pple and the way they think
dats d problem with Nigerians when dey are filled with hatred...they pretend not to see d truth
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by AreaFada2: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

How good you came back.

How do you consider a president that sold an oil block that worth $500bn for a miga amount of $1.3bn?

A rouge, a waster and corrupt.

Who are the people that apologize to Jonathan?

We remember that Jonathan elements got jittery by the exposure and they lobbied, negotiated, bribed and threatened. But we are not fooled as we already know the truth.

Since Nigeria began lifting oil, we have not earned up to $ 500Billion dollars. Since Oloibiri 1959. Estimate is about $300 to 350 billion.

How then does a single block costs $500 billion? I can be sure you did not get an A in maths. If you did not by own effort only. If not you would know what $500 billion means.

Danjuma and others that own the most lucrative oil blocks, how much are their blocks worth? shocked shocked

Well, we know the fight to remove Jonathan was to enable Northerners renew our oil blocks due this year among themselves as usual. And SW supported them to get some crumbs from their table. The North awarded 80% to themselves over 40 years of ruling.

My issue with you is your obsession with Jonathan as your name shows.

I want investigation of all the thieves who took $12 billion, $16 billion road contract under OBJ and others. Abacha family returned $1billion willingly and well over $2 billion extra returned from abroad. More still pending abroad. Yet your likes and Buhari still believe he was never corrupt.

So as long as someone is not Jonathan, he can still any amount and remain a saint?

The two heads of state (names kept secret) that took Halliburton's $180 million are still alive. It is partly pay back for GEJ investigating that scandal.

Investigate GEJ all you like but not him alone. IBB's $12 billion 26 years ago is over $ 20 billion in today's money.

Why should those not be investigated? They're in their hilltop mansions still.

You all claim PDP was corrupt, why are former PDP governors, senators, ministers, honourables now in APC not investigated?

My epistle is for objective minds who silently read here. Because even TB Joshua, Pastor Chris and other MOGs cannot exorcise your "Zone B-ism", obsession and bigotry. It is a hopeless case. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ebeleiscorupt: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2017
AreaFada2:

Since Nigeria began lifting oil, we have not earned up to $ 500Billion dollars. Since Oloibiri 1959. Estimate is about $300 to 350 billion.

How then does a single block costs $500 billion? I can be sure you did not get an A in maths. If you did not by own effort only. If not you would know what $500 billion means.

Danjuma and others that own the most lucrative oil blocks, how much are their blocks worth? shocked shocked

Well, we know the fight to remove Jonathan was to enable Northerners renew our oil blocks due this year among themselves as usual. And SW supported to get some crumbs from their table. The North awarded 80% to themselves over the 40 years of ruling.

My issue with you is your obsession with Jonathan as your name shows.

I want investigation all the thieves who took & $12 billion, $16 billion road contract under OBJ and others. Abacha family returned $1billion and well over $2 billion returned from abroad. Your likes and Buhari believe he was never corrupt.

The two heads of state that took Halliburton's $180 million are still alive. It is partly pay back for GEJ investigating that scandal.

Investigate GEJ all you like but not him alone. IBB's $12 billion 26 years ago is over $ 20 billion in today's money.

Why should those not be investigated? They in their hilltop mansions still.

You all claim PDP was corrupt, why are former PDP governors, senators, ministers, honourables now in APC not investigated?

My epistle is for objective minds who silently read here. Because even TB Joshua, Pastor Chris and other MOGs cannot exorcise your "Zone B-ism", obsession and bigotry. It is a hopeless case. cheesy grin

Oga this one you get my chance, you must be earnig so much in EMC (ebele media center). I recognize the so much effort you put in place to launder image for the mumu face phd Jonathan. (though i always wonder if his own phd is on mumurism)

But your notwithstanding your efforts does not change anything, it has gone down in the history that Jonathan is colossally corrupt.

You mentioned some issues about the North. Personally i do not support the Nigeria evil policy that give priority to the North over other regions on national matters, the North having 80% is a no no to me but what did Jonathan do about it, he got there and was romancing with the same north, giving them priority place in his government, victimizing the SW, making SE his errand boys, raising and empowering criminals among the SS. That was when he suppose to correct the abnormally in the policy that gave the thieves from the north the right to loot us. Don't quote me to ask me why Obasanjo did not do it, Obasanjo was never Yorubas candidate for the 8yrs of his reign, in fact the opposition Obasanjo had was the Yorubas.

You asked questions why are the past leaders are not been brought to book for the parts they play in corruption, Jonathan should have done that if he had seeing corruption to be evil, but no, rather to him stealing is not corruption. He supervised the Dasuki gate, participated in malabu corruption, his wife and his family members were not left out in corruption. On national broadcasting on his campaign ground he openly query that "how much did Nwobodo stole self", that is phd. What a clown.

My focus is Jonathan should be in the prison, not walking freely with that his mumu face. I guess the reason Buhari has been restrained in arresting him is the peace accord he deceived Buhari to sign with him prior the election, but Buhari should bullshit the accord and throw the mother f*cker in the prison to serve as a scapegoat for other politicians.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by dragonking3: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Jonathan also introduced sharing of dollars among politicians, he introduced soliciting votes with dollars, he supervised the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria.
Buhari is far corrupt more than gej

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ebeleiscorupt: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
kiss
dragonking3:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ebeleiscorupt: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
dragonking3:

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by dragonking3: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2017

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ebeleiscorupt: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=dragonking3 post=55574715][/quote].

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by airminem(f): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Today Another Branch Of The Government Is Reclaiming The Monies. NIA, RIVER STATE
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by NemzySeries(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Sorry o.. but Mr Oga but 'Go and sit down'.
What are you talking about?
Will you just for once use your medulla properly and think properly ( sorry but I dey vex).
Why have you decided to turn a blind eye to the fact that GEJ was a disaster to this country .
If you are saying 'leave Jonathan out of this', then definitely, you are indeed an enemy of this country and humanity at large.
Despite the great respect i have for GEJ, the turn of events and the series of exposures that have been uncovered lately is giving me a rethink.

'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.... now we understand.
see wqt a supposed adult is saying, well derz nfin i can do since uve deliberately & vehemently refused to b mentally useful to both ursef & nairaland den derz nofin more i can do dan to say HAPPY EASTER
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by NemzySeries(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Buhary that out-shared Atiku in dollars during primaries.
ur head dey dere

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by StarBukola(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Ole ole ole
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ndipe(m): 3:21am On May 03, 2018
Some people dont have conscience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.