Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (101418 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by rali123(f): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
shocked cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by goonsmi: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why won't people commit suicide with all these Some are jobless and hungry while some unfortunate thieves are thieving hoarding what is meant to make life better for everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by praisekeyzz(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
So una no fit dash me?

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by kenny5811(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
nd i'm here thinkin of my next meal....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
chloride6:

Stop diverting attention from the real issue. A change in policy has made keeping money in banks unfavorable for politicians, before you start giving far fetched excuses.

which politician do you know that has kept stolen money in banks? How much is the limit anyone can deposit in Nigeria? Go and sit down. Change in policy my arse. Politicians have always buried money privately at home or invested abroad. The money you see is imported. Go and cry elsewhere.

Correction:
The source of the cash has been identified as Mrs Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue, the lady sacked for NNPC scandal involving Capital Oil & Gas.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by aguiyi2: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jesu, how I wan sleep this night?.Na nightmare abi sweet dreams after seeing this?.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by nairascores: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

EFCC! That is d problem with u guys, always doing d needful. Hw do u expect Magu to be confirmed with all this busy body! Be Nigerian!

Like I don't understand your reason for quoting me. Abeg yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nealson(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
shocked

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by nochio(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Someone said Buhari introduced BVN and cashless policy, hmm, Nigeria i hail thee.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by 3kay945(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
This thing weak me o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by RMU: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cant you read through the line or is it that the english is too big for you to comprehend, the author said the house belong to Osborne estate and someone is still asking who owns the building. The fact remains that some people will never believed even their mother.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by fergie001: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is this CBN HQs in Lagos or someone's personal house?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by mamsa2012: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
If I dey there ehn,walahi na to take my own share I go dey think of.
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Limitless72(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
rheether:
Give me my Biafra biko. I am done with Nigeria cry

All we are saying give us biafra......
Our home and if them like make them recover 10 trillion dollars that one concern them
Nigeria is so full of shit..ZOO

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
daveP:
(claps thrice) i just dey look you. kipetup
Wetin dey make you clap? You don become traffic warden?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
God please Kill Dr Badluck Egbere Jolanta for me! Under your capacitance? I will never forgive u...
Moreso, It shall not be well with poverty... Poverty isn't good at all.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Pritypussi(f): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
rheether:
Give me my Biafra biko. I am done with Nigeria cry

you'll be confined to the kitchens and bedroom in your fantasy biafra so please let's hear word.. your type will only get used like tissue while the men rule

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dem dey sweat count the money, na waoh.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by osimataylor(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Kaduna money no name,Lagos store discovery no name and now this one no name.Has investigation not been concluded for those earlier ones mentioned. Personally I feel there is more to these show. Just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Cavenchy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
THIS DUDE'S FACE SAYS IT ALL!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by realestniggah: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
yet patience Jonathan went to the bank to withdraw a huge sum of money in broad daylight and some of you were cheering her up

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ebeleiscorupt: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pieromania:
Who owns the home,the person no get name? I hope it is not another propaganda

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by rheether(f): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pritypussi:

you'll be confined to the kitchens and bedroom in your fantasy biafra so please let's hear word.. your type will only get used like tissue while the men rule

I know you are only a pussy so please to get a dick to Bleep yha

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by cooltola(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
and this is just chop change to some politicians. Some of them have up to billions of dollar stack in offshore accounts, foreign banks, hidden houses. Nigeria is indeed no longer a zoo but a jungle

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nwachineke1980: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
The guy is right .EFCC(u) should tell us who is owner of the house or else u have something to hide.[they have something tquote author=Davash222 post=55516001]
Go to House 16, Osborne Road, Ikoyi, Lagos and ask for the name and pls try and buy sense while coming back. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Pritypussi(f): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jonathan is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.. we won't recover from this mess in years to come

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Eddy2cute(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
chie see money. dollars !!! kuku kill me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by PreshLee(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
undecided undecided undecided...Imagine the humungous amount of money being retrieved...Nw the question is-
1)Who hid the money??
2)What happens to it nw that EFCC has the money??...
..This Nigeria sha, undecided undecided undecided undecided...Imagine the humungous amount of money being retrieved...Nw the question is-
1)Who hid the money??
2)What happens to it nw that EFCC has the money??...
..This Nigeria sha,

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by idu1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
es144000:
The owner might be a bureau de change owner

Na only him dey change for nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by chidooh1: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:
someone should pls tell me why we won't have the following
Recession
Scarcity of forex
Increase in goods and commodities
See hoarding for Christ sake

Sincerely it was buhari's
cashless policy
Bvn that caused all these. It is good cos they can't save all these monies without being monitored.
Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule.
Towards the end of his reign expecially the campaign period,money was given out,shared in dollars.
who introduced bvn

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ayikibombom(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
some Nigerians r mad......................
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Pritypussi(f): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
rheether:

I know you are only a pussy so please to get a dick to Bleep yha

I won't mind having your dad for a night, heard biafran men are hard fvckers and savages in bed yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.