Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (101554 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Trexnemesis(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2017
SHOPPERS:
Who Is Osborne Towers Resident Association?

At the end of d day, nobody will be held responsible and the loot re-looted without a trace. And what is d surname, hometown, national id card number, height, gender & skin color of "Resident association". Awon werey oshi

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Emmaamaechi(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2017
Based on logistics, I don't believe all these loot discovery of a thing. Magu can't be EFCC boss says the senators. baba try harder.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by NemzySeries(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
someone should pls tell me why we won't have the following
Recession
Scarcity of forex
Increase in goods and commodities
See hoarding for Christ sake

Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule.
Towards the end of his reign expecially the campaign period,money was given out,shared in dollars.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO COULDN'T CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY,
THIS IS FOR YOU
and u fink dre not constructively stealing in buhari's govt? for every thief caught derz a new strategy to upgrade & improve hiz xposed skill or method of thievery especially by hiz colleagues...... dunt b surprise diz cash wuz moved under buharis's nose.......leave jonathan alone

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Emmaamaechi(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Walai efcc is going to be uncovering loots hidden in kiosk, ground, uncompleted building, soak away, cementry , roof till May 29..
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by amInigerian: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2017
InvertedHammer:
A new industry is born. Instead of wasting time online, why don't you folks go on treasure hunting?

What evidence? Who needs it? That house with a 20 feet wall that used to have a convoy of vehicles moving in and out is a prime suspect. Call the EFCC! If they don't find anything, you ain't got nothing to lose. It is a better gamble than naijabet.

Remember that 5% of $10m is $500k. Easy money!

/

real estates deals.[/quote]
Please, are you a forex trader?
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2017
koboko69:

U can choose to believe whatever u want to believe. Its ur human right. U should however also try tonu your common sense in exercising ur right.
Non of u have been able to proof N1 to $1 bull crap u have been using to massage ur wailing appetite, and every recognized media outfit have refuted this lie which originated from the pit of senslesss haters and enemies of Nigeria. U can remain here wallowing in delibrate mischievousness,while u keep shouting hunger. U have just started.
Good night!
Good night keh? I will stabilize international oil prices? What about the 5k they promised you? What about the 10,000 megawatts in one year etc! grin
Sanusi, Ezekwesili, soludo, Utomi Tinubu, hell rufai, they are all shouting hunger too!

The koboko wey you go chop this night ehn...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by mikolo80: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Oba09085(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2017
In my opinion even developed economies will feel the impact of this amount of money being taken out of the system in cash talk less of an economy like ours in Nigeria. It's going to be very difficult for people to actually feel the impact of efforts made by the government to fix the economy if all these recoveries made are really true. I really can't rap my head around how people can get access to these sort of amounts in cash. Just when I thought Andrew Yakubu's was the height of it.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2017
I still disagree with u, He as been working very well since he assumed office. That's why Senate defied his nomination cause they are also victim of corrupt practices.

BeardedMeat:
Did magu take over the effc today? Why are we witnessing this cheap scores in quick succession since saraki and co humiliated him? What about the abandoned N400m at abuja airport shortly before he went back to the Senate second time? After today, you will never hear about this again watch out!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Efcc should trace the bank where this huge sum of money is withdrawn from.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 12:16am On Apr 13, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
I still disagree with u, He as been working very well since he assumed office. That's why Senate defied his nomination cause they are also victim of corrupt practices.

And the presidency that wants him are saints.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Beejayx: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Love Machine:
Efcc should trace the bank where this huge sum of money is withdrawn from.
Stop naaa...u breaking my heart
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 12:18am On Apr 13, 2017
NemzySeries:

and u fink dre not constructively stealing in buhari's govt? for every thief caught derz a new strategy to over hiz xposed skill or method of thievery....... dunt b surprise diz cash wuz moved under buharis's nose.......leave jonathan alone
Buhary that out-shared Atiku in dollars during primaries.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Beejayx: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Laaaastly they lack logistics...... No body hides money like ds again... Wher e monies dey
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2017
chloride6:

Patience Jonathan come to mind.

Several others come to mind.

Stop forming smart guy abeg
Eys... Jog on. Patience Jonathan comes to mind? What paltry sum and what finally happened? You're a tool, eff off. If you think I'm forming smart, then you're convinced in your mind that you're actually dumb. How much do you see there and why is patience Jonathan walking free? Fools just want to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg, spare him. grin grin grin

BeardedMeat:
Good night keh? I will stabilize international oil prices? What about the 5k they promised you? What about the 10,000 megawatts in one year etc! grin
Sanusi, Ezekwesili, soludo, Utomi Tinubu, hell rufai, they are all shouting hunger too!

The koboko wey you go chop this night ehn...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by blackboy(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Kaduna money was owned by Yakubu. Guess that will refresh your memory.

Kaduna Airport money

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Teel012(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm happy cos they got some of our stolen money, m sad cos that might actually not be d amt, in some few years time now, news headline will start reading - "Former EFCC operative contests for senatorial seat", but wetin concern me, whistle blower Sef go suffer tire, cos d stress they will make him/her pass through and d amt of settlement that will be involved will make him regret his action, but this is just my personal line of thought . . .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Ever8054: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2017
rheether:
Give me my Biafra biko. I am done with Nigeria cry
and who told you the Igbo's are left out in this evil..I wonder if some of you reason with your.....(that place wey sh**t dey comot)

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by marv1: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Jesssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzz. What is this nigeria is finished and we are still here talking. How can some keep this kind of money in a house doing nothing..... about 20 Billion Naira. Even lucifer can not do this. politicians have indeed finished this country.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Presidency, 50% of them are while 99% of Senators are corrupt.
BeardedMeat:
And the presidency that wants him are saints.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by NemzySeries(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Buhari that out-shared Atiku in dollars during primaries.
ur head dey dere.....datz y fayose wuz asking Obj over d week who introduced Ghana must go bags to d National assembly

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by akilo1: 12:30am On Apr 13, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Kudos for what? What makes you think its not a propaganda to make you believe magu is working? That's how the vegetable in aso rock deceived you with 1$ to N1 and you fell for it, now see your life? Relax, more of this will happen often until a whistle blower in efcc will drop the hint to those who need it.
my only word for you right now is to buy sense as I so much believe your mum don do

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by redsun(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2017
That could belong to Tinubu. They need to do thorough investigation, maybe involve the fbi or Scotland Yard, because Nigerian police will just smelt it up and loot the loot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 13, 2017
How many branches cbn get self?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2017
I need a job with efcc biko

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by 3plecz(m): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Pls my pple help me win this $1000
All you need to do is click on this link and like my video on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSstceyhUB0/
Thanks and God bless
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by dvee2: 12:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Breaking!!!!! House rented to former PDP national chairman - aka- the game changer Adamu Muazu. No wonder they are fighting each other for that position
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Blood of zacharayah! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
see money! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Turham,dextology and kennyID17 make una come see money wey our polithiefians dey hoard shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by usamali(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2017
If I comment now teamwhistleblower of efcc will send another treat message wit promise lemme come and be going
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by sinistermind(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
Recession
Scarcity of forex

Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule.
Towards the end of his reign expecially the campaign period,money was given out,shared in dollars.

THIS IS FOR YOU

One question, how do you know it is linked to GEJ?? And you are talking about constructive criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by figure007(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
Recession
Scarcity of forex

Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule. Like Pablo money...drug money... This country its only God that can help and we need mercy cos sin is too much

THIS IS FOR YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.