Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,249 members, 7,860,574 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) (1077 Views)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
...it is not new in Nigeria that people have gotten accoustomed and acclimated to the rite and belief of pouring water, san
d and sometimes both mixed together on people who celebrates their birthday!!
some folks even go to the extent of urinating on the celebrant or pushing them into the gutter...
This rites went wrong when an anonymous man poured a bucket full of concentrated£acid on the celebrants at my area... thank God the man was on his cloths.. we don't know what would have happened
see pics below..

Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by malificent(f): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
And I'll bath you with hot oil and tell you I thought it was wine. Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by temitope277(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by Angeleena(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
bath the man back, immediately...or give him the so called water to drink,water of life!!!.he wont be thirsty anymore...nonsense
Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
malificent:
And I'll bath you with hot oil and tell you I thought it was wine. Imagine.
lol
Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by tobisco29(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Unforgetable Day to Unregretable Day Sorry Bro, Bear the pain na mistake nobody is above it
Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by kpoins: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2017
where this kain thing fit happen for this out naija?I need answers pls.

(1) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Displays Cleavage In Sexy Picture / Frank Edwards takes issue with FADER calling Kanye West 'our lord and saviour' / See Stunning Photo Of Rihanna In Local Attire; 'ofi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.