Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

A Story I Can Just Wait For The Next Episode.. My Journey To This Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Story I Can Just Wait For The Next Episode.. My Journey To This Me (352 Views)

Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / (true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story I Can Just Wait For The Next Episode.. My Journey To This Me by Bambog(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Life had just begun for John, who was just 16 years of age. John had finished his secondary school with a fair result but had scored low in his English Language examination. While in his adolescent days, his father had noticed that he had impressive knowledge of how modern technology works and therein he decided to get him a laptop. As a teenager, he only used the PC to watch movies and play music. Continue reading >>>>>>>>>> http://sweetlife69.com/2017/04/12/episode-one-journey/

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Bring Back Love & Romance Into Your Life / Fellow Men please Listen And Learn Your Manners / Top 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.