Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,142 members, 7,856,581 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship (623 Views)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship by Bambog(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Emotional trauma in life of guys who claim to their woman which the depth of the love for them is deeper than that of the ocean is always disastrous. If you are a lover boy and also about to date a girl, you really need to read and understand this post. Continue reading ..>>>>>>http://sweetlife69.com/2017/01/26/must-read-how-guys-can-avoid-emotional-trauma-in-a-relationship/
Re: How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship by TeamLeader(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
i'll rather vote buhari again in 2019 than to click on that link

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship by smartty68(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
I'll rather jump into the lagoon than click on that link lipsrsealed
Re: How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship by Bambog(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bro... why na.. epp ministry nau
TeamLeader:
i'll rather vote buhari again in 2019 than to click on that link
Re: How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship by M2dX(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
La click La turn to chicken grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Gave Me The Best Milk Ever! / A Lady Crying Out On When She Will Marry. Who Will Marry Her. / Need A Girlfriend I Can Go Down On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.