Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) (36770 Views)

My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja / Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ohh, okay
tripoli007:

bros she doesnt even know I used her # ,its just a safety measure .in case am in the car and its stolen and my phone is stolen too .. I have her number off hand and can call her and instruct her on what to do
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by kentochi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
lets hope he see it
Namzy:
Haba no tracker. Even my small ride get tracker. Buy it from AliExpress for $35 around 11k and find someone to install it for you workmanship shouldn't be more than 10k and yes there is no annual fee so don't let any scam you. Just make sure the sim card get credit and online so be calling the sim from time to time and be loading credit to avoid deactivation
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
ExInferis:

If you think car trackers are foolproof then you're naive.

I never said it was. But it gives you that security to swing into action. A car with a tracker & another vehicle without a tracker, which is mostly likely to get tracked, in the event of a theft ?
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Zealoy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oga don't u have car tracker in ur car?
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sultty:
how could u be so mean Be sympathetic
ah bro,i didn't mean it that way na, I'm just glad he wasn't hurt whatsoever, life is important first,not properties, all these guys are very heartless and they would do the unexpected just for material things, that's what i meant ooo, joor

1 Like

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
ExInferis:

You're not helping.
bro i didn't mean it that way oo, I'm very sad myself that someone cannot have a car in peace again, but I'm glad he wasn't hurt either, as far he's still alive, surely he will get a better one , amen

1 Like

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I never said it was. But it gives you that security to swing into action. A car with a tracker & another vehicle without a tracker, which is mostly likely to get tracked, in the event of a theft ?

look, he complained about his car being stolen.

You asked if he had a tracker installed.

I then wonder if he had a tracker installed, why would he come here and....

....you know what?

Never mind.
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by bstringz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
BlueShine:

So sorry boss. I know this is hard for you, but this is but for a short time. I myself still have some serious issue as well, I am a student, exhausted my feeding money, haven't been able to eat something except biscuits and small snacks, will appreciate if you can bless me with anything you have sir for feeding. God bless sir

Ah ah Bros.... Who do you this thing? Didn't you see the man still lamenting over his stolen car?

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
ExInferis:

look, he complained about his car being stolen.

You asked if he had a tracker installed.

I then wonder if he had a tracker installed, why would he come here and....

....you know what?

Never mind.

My question was meant to be a searching question. I know if he had a tracker, he would be tracking.
Incase he recovers this vehicle or buys another vehicle, I bet you the first thing he would invest in, is a tracking device........
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by joinnow: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Namzy:
Haba no tracker. Even my small ride get tracker. Buy it from AliExpress for $35 around 11k and find someone to install it for you workmanship shouldn't be more than 10k and yes there is no annual fee so don't let any scam you. Just make sure the sim card get credit and online so be calling the sim from time to time and be loading credit to avoid deactivation

The make and model pls
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by joinnow: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
It's stupidity to buy a car with above 1mlm and not put tracker worth below below 50k.
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car
• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***

Free Installations and Technical support
Office and Home Installation available
Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 , Vist our website www.vehicletracker.com.ng .we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by gwng: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
We install THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!!!

Get one today for ONLY 27K (with installation cost).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.