Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

#BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) (1654 Views)

BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by gethappy13: 2:38am On Apr 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBdl2vwa_o&feature=youtu.be

Efe Can't say the Meaning of #Based On Logistics during an interview with Bisola, Tboss, Debbie Rise & Marvis present

The phrase, Based on Logistics made popular by Efe was trending on social media for days, however EFE didn't seem to know what the meaning of the phrase.

According to the Cambridge Dictionary, it means the careful organization of a complicated activity so that it happens in a successful and effective way:

CC: LALATISCLALA
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2017
grin

But based on logistics, I still can't fathom out what ,he meant by that....
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by lovingyouhun: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Ewooooooooooo, Efe no even know the meaning yet we all don carry the word. Lord help us,but based on logistics em win 25ml grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by gethappy13: 2:55am On Apr 13, 2017
lovingyouhun:
Ewooooooooooo, Efe no even know the meaning yet we all don carry the word. Lord help us,but based on logistics em win 25ml grin grin grin.
Lmao, who cares about the word, when you have the cash.
At least he did not try to lie about it.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by talktonase(m): 2:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by sexycecilia: 3:06am On Apr 13, 2017
gethappy13:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBdl2vwa_o&feature=youtu.be

Efe Can't say the Meaning of #Based On Logistics FT Bisola, Tboss, Debbie Rise & Marvis

The phrase, Based on Logistics made popular by Efe was trending on social media for days, however EFE didn't seem to know what the phrase means.

According to the Cambridge Dictionary, it means the careful organization of a complicated activity so that it happens in a successful and effective way:

Cho, and we dey talk am anyhow
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by Nwodosis(m): 3:30am On Apr 13, 2017
I strongly doubt if Efe will be able to handle this his success, I don't see him as an intelligent guy and he lacks confidence. Can you imagine him saying he doesn't know the meaning of based on logistics? A phrase that he has the patent right in Nigeria. I wish him luck in life but he can't be good ambassador of any firm!
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by sexycecilia: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Nwodosis:
I strongly doubt if Efe will be able to handle this his success, I don't see him as an intelligent guy and he lacks confidence. Can you imagine him saying he doesn't know the meaning of based on logistics? A phrase that he has the patent right in Nigeria. I wish him luck in life but he can't be good ambassador of any firm!

Hmmmm, lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by Emjay1310(m): 4:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Nwodosis:

So being unable to say the meaning of based on logistics has suddenly made him not confident and unintelligent right?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by Nwodosis(m): 4:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Emjay1310:

So being unable to say the meaning of based on logistics has suddenly made him not confident and unintelligent right?
Did it make him sound intelligent?
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by MrMicholo(m): 5:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Doubts if he knows anything at all....
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by modelsms(m): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Thats ijaw slang
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by modelsms(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Thats ijaw slang naa .
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by Warfibabe(f): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2017
#efehaters# una nor dey tire for him matter?. Y'all should just call EFCC on him already! Make dem also investigate d 25mil.

Monitoring spirits!.
Tufiakwa!
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by dolapoabdul: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Warfibabe:
#efehaters# una nor dey tire for him matter?. Y'all should just call EFCC on him already! Make dem also investigate d 25mil.

Monitoring spirits!.
Tufiakwa!
Lol
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by dolapoabdul: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Efe just know the word as slang.
Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by moufan: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Nwodosis:
you're a foooool, a fuccccking foooool, now fffuccck off

#teamefe

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by Nwodosis(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
moufan:
you're a foooool, a fuccccking foooool, now fffuccck off

#teamefe
Remain blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Winner Efe Dosen't Know Meaning Of #based On Logistics (Clip) by dolapoabdul: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nwodosis:

Remain blessed
Lol, epic reply

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Arrives At School’s Prom In COFFIN, Leaves Classmates Shocked / Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set / Tonto Dikeh And The 'sex' Biscuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.