Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (59373 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Basfaq(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2017
Gayigaskia:
This lady who was regular on Channels TV during the fuel shortage 2 Christmas back She doesnt sound like a thief
how does the thief sound? undecided
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Shiitposter: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Gayigaskia:
This lady who was regular on Channels TV during the fuel shortage 2 Christmas back She doesnt sound like a thief

Judging a theif by appearance. Lmfaoo..
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Dee60: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
How stupid these thieves are erh, you have the sense to steal money but not enough to conceal and hide your loot well mtcheeeeeew.

If it's not media trial, EFCC should hurry up with investigations and nail the criminal fast. But wait ooh, what does she need all these money for?

How far has 'sectret' trials helped Nigeria? EFCC has not mentioned names. They have only shown reports of monies carted away.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Basfaq(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2017
futurenix:
Just three bundles of that would have secured some of my machines for production that will provide more than 30 jobs.

And all of these bundles were just lying there doing nothing, who knows for how long it's been in their custody.

People are dying of hunger daily, some are in the hospitals and could not take care of their hospital bills, some can't even think of going to the hospital cause they can't pay for the consultation card.

It's really a beautiful world with wicked people
This is why some people change their address through lagoon jumping system. grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by emeka2847: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2017
If not for BVN, all these loots would have been sitting in 100s of accounts opened by one person with different monikers. Now they can't go to bank because of BVN, so their stolenew cash becomes big load they can't neatly hide away.

Lilimax:
Do you think the money was discover with the help of BVN? undecided I support death by firing squad for all these corrupt officials

1 Like

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Zedoo(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Those arguing about women and men...

Politics is like entertainment....

The more a woman frolicks the higher she goes....

So in essence you can't say "all women are thieves", because all the women you have been opportuned to see in high places are chief oloshos.....

1 Like

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by g8alumetal: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2017
a beg, na where I go. get. form for dis whistle blowing bid?
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Basfaq(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2017
We still have thousands of this yet undiscovered. Pls whistle blowers expidate your actions for more discovery of this so that we will get out this recession. Economy yi ti feso mi di were(mad). grin but why me self no fined whistle buy

1 Like

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by assyn(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2017
http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/12/sacked-nnpc-md-esther-nnamdi-ogbue-owns-50m-found-efcc-%E2%80%93-source[/quote]

Sahara reporters should be careful with their reporting. How can you say she might, can't you confirm the source before publishing.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by rusher14: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2017
hedonistic:

Let's agree that it is easy to 'anonymously' snitch on a looter using random emails and fake identities... But the hard part is receiving your so-called snitch commission. You'll have to be documented... We are talking about a Nigerian government agency and the typical Nigerian bureaucratic red-tape bottlenecks. The money would have to be delivered to you somehow... Wire transfer, cheque, or cash. In the midst of all that, someone there in the EFCC has to interact with you. Your identity can be easily ascertained along the line and revealed to the aggrieved looter in exchange for bribes.

And if I am that aggrieved looter, God knows I'll place a price on your head with an open cheque.. I'll spend my last dollar hunting you down in any part of the world. Only a million dollars would be more than enough to get the best mercenary snipers and Eastern European hired killers to track you down anywhere on God's green Earth. If you couldn't let me enjoy my loot in peace, then there's no way you can enjoy your snitch commission in peace too. The kind of people who are rich and audacious enough to stash millions of dollars in cash at home are too dangerous and the stakes are too high.

Unless you're anonymously whistle-blowing for its own sake (to expose looters and make the world a better place, lol), not because you expect to get paid a commission in return, then it's too dangerous and not worth the risk.

Leave story.

Nigeriana have already embraced it.

Do you think EFCC is finding these monies by luck?

Who says with the money obtained you wouldn't also be considered for assassination yourself?

In addition, it appears you wish to have an extra charge of murder on your hands.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
One of the SHOELESS ONE LEGACY. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. in our developers jews voice/language" lif that woman alone, nah her money the same way mama peace stashed her own loot away.E nor go better for PDP OOOO
Is not about political party name is all about people. For instance she move to APC like others had moved and still crossing over to APC, you won't hear anything about her and the loots. If I may ask, what is going on in NNPC as we speak?
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Me23(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2017
masseratti:
goan sit down abeg make we hear word,goan blow your whistle against them if you know where they kept their,abi you dont want to make money?
Flat head idiot sighted

1 Like

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Justuceleague2: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2017
obyrich:
God! What did we commit to deserve this manner of wickedness meted on us by our lesders?

Did you observe that the wailers and liepods always asking for video proof have not been able to say anything other than its fake

One ediot even said it's photoshop
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by marv1: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2017
OMG . What kind of country is this.? One woman about N13 Billion naira in her bedrooms. Some ediots will come come and say its propaganda. Some people are worst than LUCIFER. some individuals are richer than bank.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by agyo(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Seriously you av given me a clue of where to set my eyes.... Thanks

Grundig:

It is getting clearer now why many houses in abuja, Lekki, vi and ikoyi are forever empty.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by abdul1993(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
[img][/img][b][/b]my Father my Father. na money be dis ur children children can't fit finish dis money. ooooooh Allah save us[url]my Father my Father. na money be dis ur children children can't fit finish dis money. ooooooh Allah save us[/url]my Father my Father. na money be dis ur children children can't fit finish dis money. ooooooh Allah save us
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Oyindaberry(f): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Indeed our leaders deserve a mass burial.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Cyriloha(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
ooh my Jesus Christ what have we done wrong nah please death sentence for looters will be good
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by ExInferis(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm more interested in the revelation that Adamu Muazu owns the building.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by obailala(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

..No true at all..Selective justuce is as useless as Zero justice...fact.

...Obasanjo did the same'corruption fight' which was essentially a ploy to hunt his enemies and not for the good of the country...Okadigbo and co were removed based on 'corruption'' yet the corruption in the senate simply escalated thereafter..

...The truth of the matter is that useless corruption fights like the ones embarked upon by Obasanjo with his EFCC then and now buhari will simply make criminals to troop to APC just like they all did to PDP to continue their loot and plunder knowing hey will be free to do so..

...Except you are determined to fool yourself for ever,what exactly has been achieved so far??...

..The truth of the matter is that a strong man to 'fight' corruption' in Nigeria now will not WORK!...Corruption has eaten deep into the fabrics of the average Nigerian to be eradicated by one weak man like buhari,who is saturated by corruption and corrupt allies.

..Strong institutions to discourage corruption and make it impossible for people to be corrupt is what any serious-minded leader should focus on not this cirrcus going on right now..

..Example was the fertilizer policy of the former Minister of Agriculture Adesina,who made it impossible for criminal middle-men to syphone fertilizers to themselves to sell at astronomical prices to farmers, thereby making fertilizers readily available to the farmers directly...Thats what we should be working on...STRONG INSTITUTIONS,NOT STRONG MAN.
I beg to differ completely. We need both strong men and strong institutions. Despite the strengthening of the institutions in the recent past, did it stop the diabolic looting?.. No!

I still maintain my stance that half bread is better than none; when a frail man eats half a loaf, it gives him the requisite energy to fight for the other half so selective justice or whatever you call it is still far better than ZERO justice. Kindly tell me, would you suggest the police should free every inmate in detention at police cells across the country because the police hasn't shown enough will to arrest all criminals out there?... Maybe you can suggest we start using only burglar proof windows and prison high fences in our houses to 'prevent' burglary and then pay ZERO attention to chasing or apprehending thieves all because you think the police does go after every thief (selective arrests).

If you play the game of chess, or if you understand the principles of the war of attrition, then maybe you will understand that in every such conquest, you typically start from eliminating the pawns before you get to the higher officials. Massive strength is required to tackle the biggest enemies, and that great strength is acquired by firstly conquering smaller targets.

Just like an attack lion which its owner sends out to eat the flesh of his enemies, when the enemies have all been consumed and the lion is already used to human flesh, it's only a matter of time before that lion starts eating the flesh of its masters friends; you claim every criminal would run to APC for protection, but it's only a matter of time before that crossing over to APC becomes ineffective to save them. With the support of Nigerians, if the EFCC keeps eliminating the smaller crooks, it would gather the required momentum/fangs to go for bigger ones. And when the crooks in opposition are exhausted, simple logic tells me the blood thirsty EFCC wouldn't just sit back.

If only Ribadu was supported by pessimistic Nigerians like yourself, if only he wasn't booted out of office unceremoniously to the excitement of Nigerians like yourself, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that by now, the EFCC would have been so so powerful and blood thirsty sparing no one including closest friends of the govt. More foresight is needed here, you don't live in utopia...
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by drewxx88(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2017
GogetterMD:
Magu you better Kpom kpii if you want confirmation.
These pipu wii come after you with all they got
have they not already come after him ,why do you think he was rejected twice or you believe those thieving senators that he wasn't good enough for the job...

1 Like

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by ebby9z(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Tears are forming in m eyes as I envisage what these loots would have done in Nigeria if properly spent. Just imagine! And some people will still come here to defend them. Chai. The heart of man is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by daneni1(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Dem no dey write say person na thief for forehead na.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Ngokafor(f): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2017
obailala:
I beg to differ completely. We need both strong men and strong institutions. Despite the strengthening of the institutions in the recent past, did it stop the diabolic looting?.. No!

I still maintain my stance that half bread is better than none; when a frail man eats half a loaf, it gives him the requisite energy to fight for the other half so selective justice or whatever you call it is still far better than ZERO justice. Kindly tell me, would you suggest the police should free every inmate in detention at police cells across the country because the police hasn't shown enough will to arrest all criminals out there?... Maybe you can suggest we start using only burglar proof windows and prison high fences in our houses to 'prevent' burglary and then pay ZERO attention to chasing or apprehending thieves all because you think the police does go after every thief (selective arrests).

If you play the game of chess, or if you understand the principles of the war of attrition, then maybe you will understand that in every such conquest, you typically start from eliminating the pawns before you get to the higher officials. Massive strength is required to tackle the biggest enemies, and that great strength is acquired by firstly conquering smaller targets.

Just like an attack lion which its owner sends out to eat the flesh of his enemies, when the enemies have all been consumed and the lion is already used to human flesh, it's only a matter of time before that lion starts eating the flesh of its masters friends; you claim every criminal would run to APC for protection, but it's only a matter of time before that crossing over to APC becomes ineffective to save them. With the support of Nigerians, if the EFCC keeps eliminating the smaller crooks, it would gather the required momentum/fangs to go for bigger ones. And when the crooks in opposition are exhausted, simple logic tells me the blood thirsty EFCC wouldn't just sit back.

If only Ribadu was supported by pessimistic Nigerians like yourself, if only he wasn't booted out of office unceremoniously to the excitement of Nigerians like yourself, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that by now, the EFCC would have been so so powerful and blood thirsty sparing no one including closest friends of the govt. More foresight is needed here, you don't live in utopia...

.....Ribadu was supported by ordinary Nigerians like myself but destroyed by Nigerian politicians both in PDP and those in APC now...Thats why sane folks root for strong institutions that will out-live whoever constituted it..

...I know that apc apologists like you are too far gone to be see reasons,therefore i will stop wasting my time and watch you and your party's circus performance in the name of 'corruption' fight...by the way,in all your epistle above,you failed to illustrate what has been achieved so far..What you have inundated me with are conjectures and speculations,with future expectations thrown in the mix..done with you dude..so long.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
It's easy to run your mouth now that Buhari is in power. Come 2019 when we eject him then you will really know the type of stealing that has been going on in his government. Then we can compare with the so called clueless GEJ
I can tell whose side you are on...the corrupt politicians. Wait a minute, where's the money under buhari, which they can steal in the first, in case there's an opportunity to steal in the first place? Are you talking of the lean revenue generated from a 46 dollar per barrel of crude oil? When your corrupt president was there, crude per barrel rose to as high as 120 dollar....what did he do with it? Shame!
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Blackfire:

....and Bvn came from who?.
Jonathan proposed it but it was never implemented by his government because they already knew it was gluing to open their 'yansh'
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Nukilia:

We need to know the role of okonjo iweala in all these nonsense. How come this amount of money is stolen and Iweala never followed up.

These are the people we would have been respecting and thinking they made their money via legitimate means. You see them using cars worth 50 million and you are tempted to ask which kind of work they are doing.
I believe the time to pick her isn't just right yet.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by temi2008: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
What a man can do, a woman can do better.. Corruption at its peak. God have mercy
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by burkingx(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2017
obyrich:
God! What did we commit to deserve this manner of wickedness meted on us by our lesders?
...Seriously !!! undecided

Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by obailala(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....Ribadu was supported by ordinary Nigerians like myself but destroyed by Nigerian politicians both in PDP and those in APC now...Thats why sane folks root for strong institutions that will out-live whoever constituted it..

...I know that apc apologists like you are too far gone to be see reasons,therefore i will stop wasting my time and watch you and your party's circus performance in the name of 'corruption' fight...by the way,in all your epistle above,you failed to illustrate what has been achieved so far..What you have inundated me with are conjectures and speculations,with future expectations thrown in the mix..done with you dude..so long.
Nope, there were several Nigerians spewing this exact same words (selective justice) against Ribadu and OBJ as you are doing today.

This ain't an APC or PDP matter, I supported Ribadu 100%, I supported even the ghost workers (Waziri and Lamorde) 100% and today I am supporting Magu 100%. And FYI, my support has nothing to do with Buhari or no Buhari, I understand corruption is the single biggest cankerworm forcing Nigeria to remain in the ranks of 3rd world slums so I support anything whatsoever which stands against corruption. This was the very reason I rejected GEJ cos he showed no interest whatsoever in standing up against it.

And like I always say, only strong systems can't fight corruption, you need strong people too, and as a matter of fact, it takes strong people to make strong institutions. Furthermore, we cannot automatically achieve strong institutions without first passing through the current teething stage. Jumping from zero to 100 is IMPOSSIBLE!, it's a gradual process, hence why I said you needed foresight. If you are expecting an EFCC that would from day-one, just jump and start attacking those inside the 'other-room' of the president without firstly crawling through this teething stage of attacking weaker targets first, then you are just being myopic, it can never happen.
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by reuflair(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria is finished....finished....and this is still just a tip from the mother iceberg...
Re: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. by lexy2014: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Bridget95:
EFFC doing a nice job. let them do a better job on probing and collecting billions of dollars stolen by thievnu,brf,baba iyabo and co and plunge the money into vital areas of the economy to boost it instead of siezing money only to be stolen by crooks in this government.
after this what next?d confiscated funds will gather dust somewhere and buhari will b crying that he needs loan and that there's no money 2 run d country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.