Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding (44650 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by snezBaba: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by thrillionaire(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:
he could have given the lady a free show...not everything is money...

like he paid the lady to be his fan?? all this selfish celebs sef ....

that's why i don't fan any morra-fucking celeb... they wont add up to my life.... fools!!!
Which Kain dummy be this sef? Is it by force? Or don't you know he has family to feed? Do they pay house rent or buy market goods with retweet?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by sirusX(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
thrillionaire:
See her mouth sef. Abeg who get that police with baton meme?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:

that's why i don't fan any morra-fucking celeb... they wont add up to my life.... fools!!!
e taya me o... he doesn't even know the connection he could get by performing in such wedding...it can transform his life permanently....
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Day11(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
solpat:
Some people no get shame. They can beg for Africa undecided

If you don't have, you beg..better than stealing

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by bobbyslim(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wowh that not bad
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by ElsonMorali: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Only If She can prove that they gave their daughter's hand in marriage for free...

Na dia type dey collect millions for bride price.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Has nairaland become a #Refuse bin where anything can be post as news?

Ok, let me go and urinate
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
oheni:
In my dreams last nite i saw sombody handing me a key to one brand new KIA SUV and a cheque of 25mil
Dunno wat d dream is all abt sha
Bt it seems d lord is trying to tell me dat bbnaija 2018 is for me ☺
#So based on logistics, bbnaija 2018 here i com

kikikikikiki. grin

Dream dream dream.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by SafeDavid(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
I never knew retweets can now be exchanged for monetary value. Mtchew!
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerians always love running buisness down.

if one is not firm, person hard labour will just go down the drain.

Most of these companies and buisnesses closing up, partly is because of Nigerians owing of debts and expecting free services and products.
He gave her the right answer..Money !
After God? Money.
Himself has family to feed and cater for.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by ikombe: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Say know to weed
Michellla:
where did you see falz?
Pls look closely at the the screen shot and you will see where falz said who retweet help undecided

i wonder if you people even look at things before you start quoting like your life depends on it undecided

I wonder if you even knew falz was the wan who post the screenshot on his page angry

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by SmartyPants(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
where did you see falz?

Look again. Look well this time.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
where did you see falz?
Falz was the one that posted the screenshot with caption "who retweet help"
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Rick9(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin ;Dfalz no just well
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anuoluwapo3054:
e taya me o... he doesn't even know the connection he could get by performing in such wedding...it can transform his life permanently....

Story!
If Nija man get connection that will transform another person's life to something greater? He or she will never allow u come close to such connection, even to smell that connection, no way?!
Is it not Nigeria? Abi are we talking of another country?
Abeg pay me the money and let's leave wishful thoughts on its own.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by cybbarmaze(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
he for just pretend like say he no see am nw, grin e come be like say the Bros like money too much
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by shibanbo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
if you cant afford them,why not go for what you can afford, osho free go kill
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Owo lo sure ju
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:

Are you employed, would you offer services to your boss for free, its the same thing his manager and label needs to eat. After all they can always pirate and play his music there since Nigerians don't buy music

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by project4OO: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by YelloweWest: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:

Pls Bros I'm your fan.

What do you do for a living?
can you offer me your services for free?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:

Only in Nigeria begging is taken to an incredible level, and people would actually warrant such low life act.
Whoever desires anything FREE in this world is a lazy individual, who should probably stop trying to live ABOVE THEIR MEANS!

Free show ko, four show ni!
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by WINDSOW(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
oheni:
In my dreams last nite i saw sombody handing me a key to one brand new KIA SUV and a cheque of 25mil
Dunno wat d dream is all abt sha
Bt it seems d lord is trying to tell me dat bbnaija 2018 is for me ☺
#So based on logistics, bbnaija 2018 here i com
But u sweet sha! grin kiss kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by typumps: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who retweet help, na him get twitter??
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by kevoh(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Retweet na food? abeg pay for the show jare...
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by samwhi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Kaymaxine(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nealson(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
And the girl go be like grin cheesy

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Kaymaxine(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Timi dakolo is cheap na

200k will be enough
brain is divinely given,not acquired

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Kaymaxine(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Say know to weed
i tink d reverse is the case here
By d way,its "no" not "know" angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kaymaxine:

brain is divinely given,not acquired

And who the Fučk are you?

Stop stalking me nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.