Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,177 members, 7,957,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding (44789 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by 1miccza: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:
he could have given the lady a free show...not everything is money...

like he paid the lady to be his fan?? all this selfish celebs sef ....

that's why i don't fan any morra-fucking celeb... they wont add up to my life.... fools!!!

Because celeb nor go chop ABI? Na fan go feed in family?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by bigiyaro(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. The way people beg on instagram these days is pathetic even the kind of things they ask for.
we have upgraded from street begging to digital n technologically advanced system of begging. Try it, u will be glad u did.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by solpat(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Day11:

If you don't have, you beg..better than stealing

Thank you

Na so stealing take dey start. Cut your coat according to your material abeg.

Must she beg for Timi Dakolo to play for free at her sister's wedding

At least dem get those road side musicians for their area to play for them or better still, get a cheap DJ. Dem full efri wia

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by refreshrate: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
Pls look closely at the the screen shot and you will see where falz said who retweet help undecided

i wonder if you people even look at things before you start quoting like your life depends on it undecided

I wonder if you even knew falz was the wan who post the screenshot on his page angry

Ooooh why now? I wanted to ask you to ignore those two nincompoops but got here too late.

Then this your response...bros, what is this??
Because rain fall no mean say everything must dilute na?

Instead of you to drag them and annihilate them for their stewpidity since they're begging for it which kain response be dis?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kaymaxine:
brain is divinely given,not acquired

Stop stalking me mur'fucker
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by VitaminB12(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
where did you see falz?
Don't tell me you didn't see Falz comment or tweet below Timi's own? "who retweet epp"
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Revolva(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
timi sef na wa oo cant he just show up there as a suprise
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by kristian98(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
where did you see falz?
didnt u read the comment falz made below the tweet?? Look b4 u comment madam
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by lonelydora: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
anwulica:
Osho Free!

Make we see the face wey get that bakassi nah
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by kenoz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by DJMicky(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nothing goes for free anymore... Even church service
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by hiphedahpoh(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Omo the girl nuh wish timi dakolo well Oga falz. Wehdone
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Kaymaxine(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

And who the Fučk are you?

Stop stalking me nigga
ntorrhhh

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Kaymaxine(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Stop stalking me mur'fucker
pele... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos / Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.