Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (17457 Views)

Tonyebarcanista And Co, Come And See Someones Attestation RESULT. / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by donmalcolm21(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2017
joseph1832:
He wants front page. He want to let his pay masters know he's doing his job.

I tell you, for Tonyebarcanista to call Lokoja a glorified village shows he hasn't set foot outside of his hotel room or wherever he's staying at the moment.

Lokoja is a glorified village. You ve been in the hbit of attacking Tonye since 2014 and you don't want to rest.

Take it easy please.

The Egbeda you stay is more developed than Lokoja

7 Likes

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by DocHMD: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2017
engineerboat:

At least we know who Barca is,

Show ur face lets see how it goes

Asslicker, I have nothing to prove to bumbling illiterates and morons. I am a medical professional and the Gen Sec of our union in my state.

Just be rest assured I'm better financially, intellectually and otherwise than the both of you combined will ever be.

I wish him well in his struggle for political relevance, I pray his antecedents of wavering loyalty and lack of principles get him a political job. Since we know his certificate can't feed him like many youths in nigeria. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Lokoja is a glorified village. You ve been in the hbit of attacking Tonye since 2014 and you don't want to rest.

Take it easy please.

How can you compare Egbeda to Lokoja? For your info, I don't stay in Egbeda anymore.

The Lokoja I visited is not what Tonye is painting it to be. If you reside in Lokoja, then you'll know not all of Lokoja is a village. Ganaja village where I stayed when I was in Lokoja is very okay. And it is suppose to be a village.

I'll continue to 'attack' Tonye because he doesn't want what is good for all of us. If you can't see this, then don't tell me I'm attacking him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by donmalcolm21(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2017
joseph1832:
How can you compare Egbeda to Lokoja? For your info, I don't stay in Egbeda anymore.

The Lokoja I visited is not what Tonye is painting it to be. If you reside in Lokoja, then you'll know not all of Lokoja is a village. Ganaja village where I stayed when I was in Lokoja is very okay. And it is suppose to be a village.

I'll continue to 'attack' Tonye because he doesn't want what is good for all of us. If you can't see this, then don't tell me I'm attacking him.
Lokoja is a glorified village that Egbeda has better infrastructure and amenities when compared to it.

Stop attacking him and leave your life and let him live his.
His political opinion mustn't be aligned with yours.

2 Likes

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by donmalcolm21(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Asslicker, I have nothing to prove to bumbling illiterates and morons. I am a medical professional and the Gen Sec of our union in my state.

Just be rest assured I'm better financially, intellectually and otherwise than the both of you combined will ever be.

I wish him well in his struggle for political relevance, I pray his antecedents of wavering loyalty and lack of principles get him a political job. Since we know his certificate can't feed him like many youths in nigeria. grin grin
Nwanne biko hapu Tonye aka.

He is a hustler so we shouldn't always blame a boy that's trying to survive. He is a nice guy living the theory of Darwinism

2 Likes

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by joseph1832(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Lokoja is a glorified village that Egbeda has better infrastructure and amenities when compared to it.
Have you been to Lokoja before? Why compare a whole state capital to an area? It shows you're very bias.

Stop attacking him and leave your life and let him live his.
His political opinion mustn't be aligned with yours.
I'll continue to attack him and expose all his lies, wiles and gimmicks. That's why I follow him. His political opinion is one full of political mischief with intent to deceive and cajole the unsuspecting masses. God forbid my political opinion align with his.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
It's 11:40 and Tonye has been showing us selfie instead of informing us of court proceedings.

These guys will end up discussing beards and shoes while Austin Okai will not be granted bail
Actually the proceeding is still ongoing
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by donmalcolm21(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
joseph1832:
Have you been to Lokoja before? Why compare a whole state capital to an area? It shows you're very bias.

I'll continue to attack him and expose all his lies, wiles and gimmicks. That's why I follow him. His political opinion is one full of political mischief with intent to deceive and cajole the unsuspecting masses. God forbid my political opinion align with his.
You are a Known Sai Buharist

Tonye is a known PDP supporter

Now tell me the moral right you ve got to condemn him

2 Likes

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by joseph1832(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:

Correction, was Tonye not a known Sai Buharist before? The moral right I have to condemn him is that he, like our politicians, are political prostitutes. They go where the wind takes them, as long as they get what they want.

And just so you know, I'm not a blind 'Sai Buharist' I've criticised this present government numerous times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seen
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by donmalcolm21(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
joseph1832:
Correction, was Tonye not a known Sai Buharist before? The moral right I have to condemn him is that he, like our politicians, are political prostitutes. They go where the wind takes them, as long as they get what they want.

And just so you know, I'm not a blind 'Sai Buharist' I've criticised this present government numerous times.
He was a Sai Buharist but left when he found out buhari has nothing to offer. You are criticising buhari today whereas you supported him before because you just found out buhari scammed you so Tell me

The diffrence between you and Tonye?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Just a person seeking attention
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by calyto: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Yeye political struggle, sponsored by political pay-masters.
If they truly care about freedom of speech, #FreeKemiOlunloyo would have been on their priority list.
All these incentive-induced activists make me fear for our generation. All they care about is that 4-15k that these kliptos called politicians give them.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
all tonyes rants na just format to enter the political circle, he is no different from the current tyrants we have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Sanchez01: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:

Tonye is 'anywhere belle face'. We all know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by 5oyad: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:

Take it easy please.

The small development that bello met, he demolished them on the orders of juju men. Austin has done no wrong but cry for the plight of the suffering civil servants and people of the state. To charge austin on trumped up terrorism charge is a sure disgrace of not only our police but also our judiciary. Behind the scenes though, the police are sympathizing with austin but they have to act according to bello's wishes. Yeye bello, your time will come.

3 Likes

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Babalawo is also a doctor,

Which one is your own

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by DONSMITH123(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
good one tonye
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by DocHMD: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
engineerboat:

Babalawo is also a doctor,

Which one is your own

Like I told your empty ass-licking skull, I have nothing to prove to you dunderheads. I'm on a pedestal your recession-battered likes would love to be.

Naff off!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Like I told your empty ass-licking skull, I have nothing to prove to you dunderheads. I'm on a pedestal your recession-battered likes would love to be.

Naff off!

You keep showing whom you are.

Did yoy know me, that you keep showing forth your trair and charactee in nairaland (pride goeth before destruction)

Who are you.

I repeat Babalawo is also a doctor. Which one is youe own

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
#FreeAustinOkai

Granted bail, but from the look of things, there are plans at the court premises to re-arrest him
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
There are hard looking policemen and mobile police officers here, With 7 trucks of policemen, Including a squadron commander

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
#FreeAustinOkai

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by omenkaLives(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Bello is the snake lol
Toh, if you say so. cheesy

Best wishes.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
sad
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Toh, if you say so. cheesy
Best wishes.
Them don grant am bail oo
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by omenkaLives(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
engineerboat:

At least we know who Barca is,

Show ur face lets see how it goes
Most of those who insult Tonye here daily have nothing to show for their many years on earth, not even their physical appearance.

#Fact..

Ride on Tonyebarcanista, someday, that door will swing wide open to you. Never be discouraged by the charlatans whose stock in trade is mocking their betters online daily.

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Acetyl(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:
Protectionist look malnourished and starving. No wonder he is hustling seriously. Wonder how much 'protection package' he got from this case. grin
Stop castigating him for standing firm for the oppressed, irrespective of his political inclination appreciate him...

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by omenkaLives(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Them don grant am bail oo
Lol. Ha straight to the bar be dat na. cheesy
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
He was a Sai Buharist but left when he found out buhari has nothing to offer. You are criticising buhari today whereas you supported him before because you just found out buhari scammed you so Tell me

The diffrence between you and Tonye?
What are saying? Tonye left because he found out Buhari has nothing to offer? The same way he left PDP first, and joined APC, then left APC to join PDP again, right?

And who is talking about PMB scamming me? Did you read me say such? I believe to you and your kind, anybody who criticise people they support are saying they scam them, right? Do you even know what concrete criticism is? Because I voted and campaigned for PMB doesn't mean I shouldn't criticise him if he does wrong. This is something alien to you and yours...

Dude, and you're asking what's the difference between I and Tonye? You must be kidding.

3 Likes

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Most of those who insult Tonye here daily have nothing to show for their many years on earth, not even their physical appearance.

#Fact..

Ride on Tonyebarcanista, someday, that door will swing wide open to you. Never be discouraged by the charlatans whose stock in trade is mocking their betters online daily.
Thanks my boss, you are an inspiration.

I don't bother responding to online billionaires jare... How you de?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by DocHMD: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Acetyl:
Stop castigating him for standing firm for the oppressed, irrespective of his political inclination appreciate him...

Standing 'firm'? Do you know whom you are talking about? Didn't know the word 'firm' now has a new meaning.

Let one kogi state politician throw some crumbs at the protectionist and see how he will dump that incarcerated guy like a hot potato and start writting unintelligible epistles about 'freedom after speech not being in the constitution' grin

Firm ko, Fufu ni! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida's Son Arrested By Efcc / The Agbor People Call God By The Name "osolobue", Igbo Word Is Chineke / Victims Of Muna Bomb Blast In Hospital Receiving Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.