Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,767 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (17600 Views)

Tonyebarcanista And Co, Come And See Someones Attestation RESULT. / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks my boss, you are an inspiration.

I don't bother responding to online billionaires jare... How you de?
I'm not surprised you missed the sarcasm.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Standing 'firm'? Do you know whom you are talking about? Didn't know the word 'firm' now has a new meaning.

Let one kogi state politician throw some crumbs at the protectionist and see how he will dump that incarcerated guy like a hot potato and start writting unintelligible epistles about 'freedom after speech not being in the constitution' grin

Firm ko, Fufu ni! grin

Nairaland Doctor, how you dey
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Live In Lokoja Magistrate Court foe #FreeAustinOkai

MODIFIED :

Austin Okai has been granted bail, victory for democracy....

See as you dey fresh
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
See as you dey fresh
cheesy
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Acetyl(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Standing 'firm'? Do you know whom you are talking about? Didn't know the word 'firm' now has a new meaning.

Let one kogi state politician throw some crumbs at the protectionist and see how he will dump that incarcerated guy like a hot potato and start writting unintelligible epistles about 'freedom after speech not being in the constitution' grin

Firm ko, Fufu ni! grin
We all knew #AustinOkai was constructive in criticizing Gov. Bello by exposing his flaws and this lead to his arrest. My point is, for Tonye to have sacrificed his time and taking risks to stand for the oppressed he should be commended rather than ridiculed. My arguments is never on political party. Se oti yie?
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by docadams: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
If the charges were premised on terrorism, why was he granted bail?
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by SycophanticGoat: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
joseph1832:
Have you been to Lokoja before? Why compare a whole state capital to an area? It shows you're very bias.

I'll continue to attack him and expose all his lies, wiles and gimmicks. That's why I follow him. His political opinion is one full of political mischief with intent to deceive and cajole the unsuspecting masses. God forbid my political opinion align with his.

But your political belief/ideology aligned perfectly with his prior to 2015 general election.. Anyways, wetin kwonsign me for una matter?.. undecided

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by SlayerForever: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why are you guys picking on Barcanista na,it's not fair o. grin
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by ajepako(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalasticlala

Tonye, you are cuter with your beard trimmed..

Now I give you permission to crush on me again...

How have you been?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
The summary of the court proceedings so far.

At the hearing, the lawyer to Okai, the accused person, applied for bail. After arguments for bail were heard by the court, the lawyer for the prosecution applied for two weeks adjournment for his opposition to the bail arguments be taken. His application was rightly rejected by the court. Not done away with, he, again, applied for the hearing to be stood down for two hours.

At the resumed hearing he caused a letter to be written to the court, informing it that he has taken ill and has been been rushed unconscious to the Lokoja General Hospital

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by PRYCE(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
B
engineerboat:
The summary of the court proceedings so far.

At the hearing, the lawyer to Okai, the accused person, applied for bail. After arguments for bail were heard by the court, the lawyer for the prosecution applied for two weeks adjournment for his opposition to the bail arguments be taken. His application was rightly rejected by the court. Not done away with, he, again, applied for the hearing to be stood down for two hours.

At the resumed hearing he caused a letter to be written to the court, informing it that he has taken ill and has been been rushed unconscious to the Lokoja General Hospital
Chai! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Which kaik wahal be this.

Austin Granted bail, but could not go out as The detachment of security have taken over the entrance fully armed.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Monogamy: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
engineerboat:
Which kaik wahal be this.

Austin Granted bail, but could not go out as The detachment of security have taken over the entrance fully armed.

If dem no wan release him, make you una no argue with men in black oo. Emi o laro
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
ajepako:

How have you been?

with this kind your face why u no go beg am to crush on you..... So this is the kind of ppl I spend my valuable time to argue with....
Barcanista is comparing himself to tinubu who was at then NADECO secretary, while you are just Nairaland e-warrior. Brother go find better thing do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Governor Bello is a failure, Kogi people are smart but Lokoja the so called capital city is nothing but glorify Ghetto, yet Bello will rather arrest youth activists than fix his state.

That state was under PDP rule for 12yrs and you still have the got to call it Ghetto.. Please what did your PDP do for that state then for 12yrs? Nothing and you open your mouth to even talk instead of you to bury your head in shame..
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by joseph1832(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

But your political belief/ideology aligned perfectly with his prior to 2015 general election.. Anyways, wetin kwonsign me for una matter?.. undecided
Not at all, very few, that is, very few share my political belief/ideology. So far, only one person in Nairaland share that belief/ideology and that's BoTnaija.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by engineerboat(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
where's engineerboat grin

Here i am
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikaboy:

leave lala out of this please
onye Agbor aloa

You are sighted

Wene onye grin
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Live In Lokoja Magistrate Court foe #FreeAustinOkai

MODIFIED :

Austin Okai has been granted bail, victory for democracy....

See him neck as long like the rvbbish Wey him dey write
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Culin(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
My God Kogi is really rotting with corruption. We want young people to lead but this is worst than when an older person governs.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by Ojikutumemu: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
You look so scruffy and dirty looking

engineerboat:
LIVE FROM THE MAGISTRATE COURT:

The Lawyer representing the Police is trying to implore delay tactics to hear the bail application.

He is asking for more days to be allowed to respond to Bail Application but the magistrate ruled against it

Now he asked for a stand down and the magistrate granted him until 11 o'clock.

The court is to resume by 11
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by PastorAji(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Holy Bible says....
before the law, prophets and kings existed, every-man does what is right in his/her own eyes
TonyeBarcanista is right in "HIS OWN EYES>>>>>SO LET HIM BE"

But I would prefer to support M-I-B collecting #50/#100 on the road than to support Tonye
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
PastorAji:
The Holy Bible says....
before the law, prophets and kings existed, every-man does what is right in his/her own eyes
TonyeBarcanista is right in "HIS OWN EYES>>>>>SO LET HIM BE"

But I would prefer to support M-I-B collecting #50/#100 on the road than to support Tonye
The question is, "Did ANYONE ask you at any time to support Tonye? Don't give yourself unnecessary stress bro, POCKET your support for four candidate in 2019...
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by PastorAji(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The question is, "Did ANYONE ask you at any time to support Tonye? Don't give yourself unnecessary stress bro, POCKET your support for four candidate in 2019...
Tonye, except if you decide to contest for Nigerian President in 2019 fine I will vote flesh and blood not all these bunch of losers tongue
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by legislatively: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
joseph1832:
He wants front page. He want to let his pay masters know he's doing his job.

I tell you, for Tonyebarcanista to call Lokoja a glorified village shows he hasn't set foot outside of his hotel room or wherever he's staying at the moment.

are you sure the guy stayed in a hotel room or he just managed with one of his old colleagues that live in lokoja. Tonye no be like person wey fit pay for hotel oo
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
PastorAji:
Tonye, except if you decide to contest for Nigerian President in 2019 fine I will vote flesh and blood not all these bunch of losers tongue
Ahhhh President 2019? That's impossible but I guess it should within a couple of years

1 Like

Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ahhhh President 2019? That's impossible but I guess it should within a couple of years
LMFAO! Hilarious.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Tonye this your Beardgang ehn weak me grin grin
very dirty and rough beards .. Look at how hungry the boy even looks.
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by donmalcolm21(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

very dirty and rough beards .. Look at how hungry the boy even looks.
nwaanyi go and face your husband. Kwusi ife a ina eme.

Forgive Tonye for any wrong he did to you
Re: TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial by bakila: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
ajepako:

How have you been?

Hmmm.
Is this an invitation to treat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position / Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / INEC Rejects Sani Bello, Mamman As Chairman, Secretary Of APC CECPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.