Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions (3360 Views)

Nairalanders What Do You Call Armpit Tickling In Your Native Language! (pic) / Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! / What Are Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by bankruptcy: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
I have decided to learn to say yes to the things i like and no to the things i don't like. You can join me in reading this SAY YES, SAY NO article.
Happy new year and Enjoy
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Pharoh: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
Draw closer to God and take life more seriously.
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Emotivator(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pharoh:

Draw closer to God and take life more seriously.
i love that
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Borat1: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
Smoke less. . . 

So help me God. . .
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by r231(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
drink less grin grin
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by mystikal(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
Finally become that Millionaire in Dollars!
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by kitlady02(f): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2009
Draw closer to God, rekindle my reading habit, take more serious,
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Matin: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
[b][/b][b][/b]BE MORE GODLY & DESIST FROM HYPOCRITES.
SHINE MY EYES FOR EVERY LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY.
GUIDE MY HARD EARNED PROPERTIES(HUMAN & MATERIALS) FROM DEVOURERS
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by ddiamond(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
move closer to God, be more patient to listen to people, more focus, more understanding and try as much to avoid conflict from anybody, love more.

decide for myself and be responsible for my action, avoid mistake, drop regret and be more open minded,

whaoo what left, so help me God.
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Myluv1: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
, Resolved to fully accomplish old year resolutions i.e no new yr resolution for now
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by DereI(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
Come close to God
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by suedoh2006(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2010
Stop doing amebo.
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by salvo583: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2010
make a new impact to my world.HAPPY 2010
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by doggyall: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2010
Stay more indoor with my sweetheart, No more all night clubbing every weekend.
Learn to say NO sometimes.
Learn to to give to myself before others.
Expect to love more people this year through sharing of love and fun.
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by godseyi: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
[size=16pt]Find myself a wife.[/size]
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by totorimi: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2010
My number one new year resolution is to get married on or before the end of February any how it must be done its a promise that must be keptBut the sorry part of it is that i have paid for a venueand i have made part payment to the caterer but no woman in sight so i have decided that the first girl that gets pregnant for me is the one so all energy is geared towards making Febraury a reality. NL guys and babes pray for me. I MUST HAVE A BABY NEXT YEAR WHETHER DEY LIKE IT OR NOT. 2010 I must be a daddy enough is now enough of rubbish life. That is my main focus now no going back and no surrender
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Akebulan: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
totorimi:

My number one new year resolution is to get married on or before the end of February any how it must be done its a promise that must be keptBut the sorry part of it is that i have paid for a venueand i have made part payment to the caterer but no woman in sight so i have decided that the first girl that gets pregnant for me is the one so all energy is geared towards making Febraury a reality. NL guys and babes pray for me. I MUST HAVE A BABY NEXT YEAR WHETHER DEY LIKE IT OR NOT. 2010 I must be a daddy enough is now enough of rubbish life. That is my main focus now no going back and no surrender

Um i didnt see an "lol" at the end of your post. I think you forgot to add one, right? undecided

Right?! embarassed

Um, where are you located? Lets give the females in your area a heads up
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by totorimi: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
2010 is certain, it has been signed and sealed waiting to be delivered
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by slimes(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2010
Draw closer to achieving the desiny that God made for me.
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by irule1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2010
I want to be a BAD man coz good things dont last
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Dsomething(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
to obtain wisdom from God and any alternatives
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Ndeewonu: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
~Borat~:

Smoke less. . .

So help me God. . .

r231:

drink less

Zap less.
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by dahrey: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2010
firstly, to be more closer to GOD, also to perform excellently well in my academics and to start my own business.
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by nezerst(f): 1:29am On Jan 02, 2010
Complain less and be more thankful.
Complete my masters program and be financially independent.
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by erbdol(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2010
I want to be president of nigeria
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Ndeewonu: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2010
erbdol:

I want to be president of nigeria

Na by force? This same force wey dem force Yar'Adua to become president de cause problem today. Hand over, he no wan hand over, return and do president work, he no return. Ok, die now make other pple take over, he no wan die.

Haba! i don de fear you -o!
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by pureminded: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2010
Do i even have ? embarassed I don't do bad things etc I guess im clean! cool

But i'll still think deep and have a resolution cool
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Nizoral(f): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2010
@pureminded hmmmm ar you sure
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by pureminded: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2010
Nizoral:

@pureminded hmmmm ar you sure

Yeah I'm sure!
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by Ndeewonu: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2010
pureminded:

Do i even have ? embarassed I don't do bad things etc I guess im clean! cool

But i'll still think deep and have a resolution cool

pureminded:

Yeah I'm sure , the only thing that came to my mind was, ehm ehm , GIRLS

I guess i should reduce the way i FLIRT! But that ain't my fault,coz dem gurls? mheeen lipsrsealed tongue

And also, i don't think that's a bad habit, girls are there for the guys and guys for the girls tongue

what's your own resolution ?

Double-speaking!
Re: Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions by racerjc(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2010
Are you thinking of establishing a long-term business relationship with Chinese companies, www.afialink.com can link you up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) / 9mobile Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.