Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Am Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused (3300 Views)

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am a young guy based in Abuja and I am going through a difficult time in my life to make decision on life partner.

I am seeing two girls, both are yoruba girls, graduate, beautiful and doing well for themselves, one is a Barrister and the other is a fashion designer.

Now the Barrister drinks and smokes, bossy and don't like being spoken to in a certain way (Like advising her to stop all of those unhealthy habits, she gets paranoid and says "I met her like this and she isn't going to stop or I should learn to be with her like this" NB: I don't smoke or drink. Now she's a nice girl but crazy, we have genotype compatibility. (AA + AS) She's old enough to settle down but she isn't exhibiting virtues in that regard. Like I told her I was coming to see her last nyt from and she said u shouldnt come because we had a little misunderstanding, but I insisted on going, I got to her house at about 10pm and didn't meet her at home, I waited for her up until 3 am this morning, she came back with a couple of friends all drunk with the smell of cigarette all over them all. I just helped her from the car (bcox she was apparently drunk) took her into the house, we had a brief talk and she slept.

Now for the fashion designer, she's godly, beautiful and crazy too, but she doesn't smoke or drink, and we have genotype incompatibility (AS + AS), she complains at every little thing that is not perfect and she like her bidding to be done eggs, I was talking to her about an estate I saw that I would love us to live there when we settle down (if I'm gonna get married to her) but she declined and said, no that it's too far from town, for crying out loud we are both mobile so I don't see distance as an issue and it not far at all, it's just that all her live she's never been off town, now my choice of the estate is because of constant electricity. Please I need brilliant advice, I want to settle down and I don't want to miss it.

THANKS MOA
Re: I Am Confused by thorpido(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Find yourself a new girl.
Both girls aren't your future wife.
The crazy girl wouldn't change.I can't imagine marrying a woman who smokes and gets drunk.The other girl,your genotype incompatibility knocks her out.It's just something you shouldn't compromise on.SS CHILDREN NO BE JOKE.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
thorpido:

Hmmm, brief yet thoughtful, please can u throw more convincing points bcox I have a feeling that there's so much from where ur statement came from. Thanks
Re: I Am Confused by BasketballGURU(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
You want Nairalanders to decide what's best for you? You don't have relatives?

What a ludicrous and cockamamy thought

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by thorpido(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:

Hmmm, brief yet thoughtful, please can u throw more convincing points bcox I have a feeling that there's so much from where ur statement came from. Thanks
I modified above.
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:
I am a young guy based in Abuja and I am going through a difficult time in my life to make decision on life partner.

I am seeing two girls, both are yoruba girls, graduate, beautiful and doing well for themselves, one is a Barrister and the other is a fashion designer.

Now the Barrister drinks and smokes, bossy and don't like being spoken to in a certain way (Like advising her to stop all of those unhealthy habits, she gets paranoid and says "I met her like this and she isn't going to stop or I should learn to be with her like this" NB: I don't smoke or drink. Now she's a nice girl but crazy, we have genotype compatibility. (AA + AS) She's old enough to settle down but she isn't exhibiting virtues in that regard. Like I told her I was coming to see her last nyt from and she said u shouldnt come because we had a little misunderstanding, but I insisted on going, I got to her house at about 10pm and didn't meet her at home, I waited for her up until 3 am this morning, she came back with a couple of friends all drunk with the smell of cigarette all over them all. I just helped her from the car (bcox she was apparently drunk) took her into the house, we had a brief talk and she slept.

Now for the fashion designer, she's godly, beautiful and crazy too, but she doesn't smoke or drink, and we have genotype incompatibility (AS + AS), she complains at every little thing that is not perfect and she like her bidding to be done eggs, I was talking to her about an estate I saw that I would love us to live there when we settle down (if I'm gonna get married to her) but she declined and said, no that it's too far from town, for crying out loud we are both mobile so I don't see distance as an issue and it not far at all, it's just that all her live she's never been off town, now my choice of the estate is because of constant electricity. Please I need brilliant advice, I want to settle down and I don't want to miss it.

THANKS MOA
You better leave the intractable barrister. She's an evil spirit from birth. I'm telling you out of a terrible experience. You may not live to make every mistake to learn from them. What you need to build a beautiful life is not a genius level intelligence, not the most amazing education/career, not the best connections but unison and shared focus. You can't be a boyfriend or husband to someone you can only tolerate or vice versa. If you don't listen to me and go on to make that grave mistake, you will immediately discover how boring and valueless that damaged barrister is. Choose between invaluable and valueless.

Do you even realise that tobacco has nearly 4000 different chemical carcinogens and p53 mutations hotspot in it, even though people mostly get addiction from the nicotine? This means that a smoker has damaged DNA and added alcohol means her distorted immunity will surely cause you harm in your own bodily and mental health. You will not lay with her for too long before you get a very wicked strand of the HPV, which is the secret mother of ALL DISEASES.
Re: I Am Confused by Blissquare(f): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am sure you are not a marriable man yourself. You hav big issues to even be considering any of them. Bloody gold digger. Obviously, you don't hav loving relatives or sensible friends. What's d catch? Later, u wld come back to nairaland to complain abOut ur marriage.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blissquare:
I am sure you are not a marriable man yourself. You hav big issues to even be considering any of them. Bloody gold digger. Obviously, you don't hav loving relatives or sensible friends. What's d catch? Later, u wld come back to nairaland to complain abOut ur marriage.

Very funny how myopic and shallow minded u re, well just for the records, I'm a chattered accountant and I work in an accounting firm I have my own car, house and I pay my bills, yet I'm less than 30.

I really shouldn't even given u all these details but I just want to help brush up ur mindset and help u stop thinking what is not. Learn to think deeply before u comment on issues or challenges people are going through.

I take absolute exception from ur comments.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:
You better leave the intractable barrister. She's an evil spirit from birth. I'm telling you out of a terrible experience. You may not live to make every mistake to learn from them. What you need to build a beautiful life is not a genius level intelligence, not the most amazing education/career, not the best connections but unison and shared focus. You can't be a boyfriend or husband to someone you can only tolerate or vice versa. If you don't listen to me and go on to make that grave mistake, you will immediately discover how boring and valueless that damaged barrister is. Choose between invaluable and valueless.

Thanks so much, this is certainly a brilliant opportunity one. God bless You
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:

Thanks so much, this is certainly a brilliant opportunity one. God bless You
Check my first reply again, i added something.
Re: I Am Confused by kiddoiLL(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:

Oga which light u dey find again?? dem say make u find anothr girl u say make dem throw more lyt..if na so enh, omo na Jesus u need oo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
thorpido:
Both girls aren't your future wife.
The crazy girl wouldn't change.I can't imagine marrying a woman who smokes and gets drunk.The other girl,your genotype incompatibility knocks her out.It's just something you shouldn't compromise on.SS CHILDREN NO BE JOKE.

Wow! Thanks a lot, I'm super grateful. I promise to take heed to ur counsel.
Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:
Check my first post again, i added something.

Yeah I've seen it, thanks a lot sounds like u re a doctor. Ur verdict are so on point, correct a d very brilliant.

THANKS
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:

Yeah I've seen it, thanks a lot sounds like u re a doctor. Ur verdict are so on point, correct a d very brilliant.

THANKS
You're welcome. I think that after this post is spent, you may have to make a different post saying something related to yourself(disguising every character including your social settings at work/off work) and how you may be needing guidance(your limitations) connecting with what type of person or who you think you need. Do not let words fail you by making you appear desperate.
Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:

You're welcome. I think that after this post is spent, you may have to make a different post saying something related to yourself(disguising every character including your social settings at work/off work) and how you may be needing guidance(your limitations) connecting with what type of person or who you think you need. Do not let words fail you by making you appear desperate.

Ok Sir, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:

Its true find a new girl I've lost SS friends before it's not pretty notice I didn't mention the first choice because am not regarding that option find a new babe there's no need to explain further
Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Its true find a new girl I've lost SS friends before it's not pretty notice I didn't mention the first choice because am not regarding that option find a new babe there's no need to explain further

Thanks
Re: I Am Confused by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blissquare:

Ehhhhh! Do you know the Op before ni? shocked Take it easy fa.
Otun wa sope "Bloody gold digger" Chai!!!

Anyways, Op I believe they've advised you enough. It's left for you to decide what you'll do. All the best in making a decision!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by project4OO: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you don't have any plan on raising kids, you can go for either, at least, the frustration would be on you alone.

However, if you plan to raise children, please search for a new/potential mother. The world already has more than enough rascals. If one person smokes tobacco, your house will contain that effectively, but when 2 or 3 children together with their mother smoke tobacco, your house wouldn't contain such. That poses a great danger to the ozone layer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ehhhhh! Do you know the Op before ni? shocked Take it easy fa.
Otun wa sope "Bloody gold digger" Chai!!!

Anyways, Op I believe they've advised you enough. It's left for you to decide what you'll do. All the best in making a decision!
She's a bitter divorcee. People use what applies squarely to them to aggravate others without provocation.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dude, nothing suppose cause confusion here o. The AS plus AS thing is enough to streamline your gf to one...the crazy AA babe. Moving on, can you live with the rest of her bad habits? I guess no...biko find your wife go front. God will bless you with her soon enough. Pele.
Re: I Am Confused by yine: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:

THANKS MOA

Hey!!!!, I'm am available grin
And I am a good girl shocked

And believe me.. .i will Xo make u
happy
Now let me blow it first (Wow wow wow)

If u want ah honest opinion
Contact me

But man, if any of those above was d right person, you will Xooo not be here trying to get approval Cus I know that you know the right thing to do
Prolly u are scared, just follow ur Guts
Just know there are some good ones out there.. I don't mean perfect tho,.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by Julivas(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
You are yet to find wife. Please get closer to God and HE will surely help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused by jashar(f): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nna bia....

The 2 both of them are cancelled out of the marriage race with you.

Your wife still dey road; Inugo?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by ifewise(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pray to God to give u another lady,Be patient & It obvious u nt compatible with those girls.
Re: I Am Confused by Dyt(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
freshyabstel:

Thanks

sisisioge:
Dude, nothing suppose cause confusion here o. The AS plus AS thing is enough to streamline your gf to one...the crazy AA babe. Moving on, can you live with the rest of her bad habits? I guess no...biko find your wife go front. God will bless you with her soon enough. Pele.

She's single oo
Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dyt:

She's single oo

grin grin grin you don start!

OP, biko no mind her. I presently live in Lagos and I drink, smoke and even womanize sef embarassed
Re: I Am Confused by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
I've lost relatives and friends to sickle cell so OP, borrow yourself brain and forget about love so that your children will not hate you in future. Our AS parents got married out of ignorance, but you what will be your excuse? What will you tell that child when he is suffering a crisis?

Your other girlfriend is not a wife material. Break off from both and start afresh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused by crackhaus: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: I Am Confused by Dyt(f): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin you don start!

OP, biko no mind her. I presently live in Lagos and I drink, smoke and even womanize sef embarassed

grin cheesy
Abi you and Lexus lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2017
really...

Re: I Am Confused by MMotimo: 2:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Whatever you do, new girl or old girl, stop the two timing. They may each know about the other and not be interested in making concessions to a guy that has created "options" for himself afterall what is to say you will change your ways even after marriage as you look for diiferent attributes from different girls.

No partner is perfect so get used to prioritizing what you want in a girl and settling for that while managing her inadequacies - it's called contentment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Men Doesn't Want Their Wives To Be Richer Than Them, WHY? / Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) / So Confused Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.