Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) (4895 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Dont let her reason for wantting to leave be that you cant satisfy her sexually..

Every lady enjoys good sex...

Just to share with you, early last month i had a discursion with a lady friend of mine, she recently got married. During our course of discursion,she made a statement that keeps ringing in my ear all through the discursion.

She said "She love her husband very much,and he love her also,but the issue is that he does not satisfy her on bed..That she have to tell me the truth,that she enjoys the way her ex used to have sex with her than her present boy friend..This got me thinking..

Ladies,i dont expect you to critize her,some ladies would have cheated on their husband, due to how close we have been made her share this with me,she said its a big problem,and she does not want to cheat her husband that she love him so much..

So i advise she should talk to her husband about it,he should know about it,she said she have but he is not doing anything about it..

Wow!!! I said.... I didnt know what else to tell her at that point....(My advise to men,at this point ,have a good listening ear,give her the attention she needs most time,this can help save your relationship).

I didnt know what else to tell her ...There is the book i recently read in "How to make a lady desire for more " so i suggested thi book for her...that she should get it and give it to her husband to read....

Guess what,i didnt know she requested for the book ,she said she read through the book before giving it to her husband,it took him some days to even go through it as it was in digital copy,but he did anyway...

Last week,she called me to thank me for advising her to get that book,she said her finance sex life has improved...she never knew this guy has all this stuff inside of him,that the book really helped ....She said she is one of the people that is actually enjoying the lockdown smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!!!

I was so happy to hear that,because i had just saved a relationship, only God knows what would have happened..

Every lady enjoy good sex, and just to let you, enjoying good sex is not in the hours spent together, neither the size of your d**k as a man,you just have to understand how to do it right and you can learn all this from this book..

Just to let you know,after reading the book "How to make a lady desire for me", i was careful the lady i made love with because she will always come back for more..

Its just some few pages,but trust me its not in the many pages,but the content.

Send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com
Subject : Good sex life book.

If you want your lady or wife to be proud of you as a man,i strongly advise you get a copy of this book.

Very Important you take note of this : If after you study this book and effectively carry out the tips shared in the book,and the lady did not come back for more, drop a messsge here,i will apologise for wasteing your time to read this and also for wasteing your time to send an email.

I will like to stop here...
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by jerryunit48: 5:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Sometimes there is an ulterior reason why someone will insist on no sex before marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nackzy: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Then why did settle for your current husband, from your statements it's obvious that you will sleep with your Ex anytime anyday if you have the chance to, madam keep your home s3x isn't everything, as you age on you'll get tired and gradually you loose the urge for sex..but you'll never loose your home

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Story made up to sell.books angry grin
Don't get me wrong, many women are going through it but a.wife that loves man won't tell anyone

14 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2020
cooked up story to sell your book,stop it

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by roseb1(f): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2020
LoveEditor:
Dont let her reason for wantting to leave be that you cant satisfy her sexually..

Every lady enjoys good sex...

Just to share with you, early last month i had a discursion with a lady friend of mine, she recently got married. During our course of discursion,she made a statement that keeps ringing in my ear all through the discursion.

She said "She love her husband very much,and he love her also,but the issue is that he does not satisfy her on bed..That she have to tell me the truth,that she enjoys the way her ex used to have sex with her than her present boy friend..This got me thinking..

Ladies,i dont expect you to critize her,some ladies would have cheated on their husband, due to how close we have been made her share this with me,she said its a big problem,and she does not want to cheat her husband that she love him so much..

So i advise she should talk to her husband about it,he should know about it,she said she have but he is not doing anything about it..

Wow!!! I said.... I didnt know what else to tell her at that point....(My advise to men,at this point ,have a good listening ear,give her the attention she needs most time,this can help save your relationship).

I didnt know what else to tell her ...There is the book i recently read in "How to make a lady desire for more " so i suggested thi book for her...that she should get it and give it to her husband to read....

Guess what,i didnt know she requested for the book ,she said she read through the book before giving it to her husband,it took him some days to even go through it as it was in digital copy,but he did anyway...

Last week,she called me to thank me for advising her to get that book,she said her finance sex life has improved...she never knew this guy has all this stuff inside of him,that the book really helped ....She said she is one of the people that is actually enjoying the lockdown smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!!!

I was so happy to hear that,because i had just saved a relationship, only God knows what would have happened..

Every lady enjoy good sex, and just to let you, enjoying good sex is not in the hours spent together, neither the size of your d**k as a man,you just have to understand how to do it right and you can learn all this from this book..

Just to let you know,after reading the book "How to make a lady desire for me", i was careful the lady i made love with because she will always come back for more..

Its just some few pages,but trust me its not in the many pages,but the content.

Send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com
Subject : Good sex life book.

If you want your lady or wife to be proud of you as a man,i strongly advise you get a copy of this book.

Very Important you take note of this : If after you study this book and effectively carry out the tips shared in the book,and the lady did not come back for more, drop a messsge here,i will apologise for wasteing your time to read this and also for wasteing your time to send an email.

I will like to stop here...
One quick question, is the book free?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Just sell your book and stop disturbing us with cooked up story

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Reason why you shouldn't have sex before marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Why suffering yourself? go back to your ex na, werey
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by hinere(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
This is one of the disadvantages of sex before marriage, you will always have someone to compare your husband with.
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2020
M00N:
This is one of the disadvantages of sex before marriage, you will always have someone to compare your husband with.
But not someone to compare your wife with abi

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by crackkhaus: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
rockstarB:

But not someone to compare your wife with abi
A man can have sex with just about any woman and still feel as good as he's always felt having sex with any woman previously.
Most of us can't even remember exactly how sex felt with a particular woman after a long time. cheesy

But women on the other hand will have ONLY just one or two males among the rest whom they once had great sex with in their entire life.
The one(s) that made them orgasm hard, made them cum/squirt, made them act like they were being electrocuted... they will never forget, EVER.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Samfloxin(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
One second, you will say husband, next second, you will say boyfriend...keep contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by bukatyne2: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
One second, you will say husband, next second, you will say boyfriend...keep contradicting yourself

Third second will be baby daddy grin

Na script na so all the male actors must feature.
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

A man can have sex with just about any woman and still feel as good as he's always felt having sex with any woman previously.
Most of us can't even remember exactly how sex felt with a particular woman after a long time. cheesy

But women on the other hand will have ONLY just one or two males among the rest whom they once had great sex with in their entire life.
The one(s) that made them orgasm hard, made them cum/squirt, made them act like they were being electrocuted... they will never forget, EVER.
Lies you people tell yourselves.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by crackkhaus: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
rockstarB:

Lies you people tell yourselves.
Which of the two paragraphs is a lie?

The one about men, or the one about women?
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Which of the two paragraphs is a lie?

The one about men, or the one about women?
Men and women have the ability to keep things to memory, and past sexual experiences or partners is one of them. Depending on the individual we also have the ability to wave it off like it's nothing.
Some men do not like sex with their wives anymore because they seem to have found something better in a sidechick. So it's not fair to say only women keep this kind of things to heart. Men do as well.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by crackkhaus: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
rockstarB:

Men and women have the ability to keep things to memory, and past sexual experiences or partners is one of them. Depending on the individual we also have the ability to wave it off like it's nothing.
Some men do not like sex with their wives anymore because they seem to have found something better in a sidechick. So it's not fair to say only women keep this kind of things to heart. Men do as well.
Of course men can keep things to memory, my comment talked about how most men don't keep the memory of an extraordinary sexual experience with a specific woman because a man who has ejaculated has already had great sex, it's that simple for men... grin
There's usually nothing special (sexually) about one particular experience with a woman from the past.

It's women who hold on to memories of an 'extraordinary' sexual experiences because they rarely have it...some have never even orgasmed/cummed/squirted in their entire lives.
So an ex who was able to make her feel all of that will be the standard for great sex, even if this thought can easily be waived off like it's nothing.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Weytin we never read
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Of course men can keep things to memory, my comment talked about how most men don't keep the memory of an extraordinary sexual experience with a specific woman because a man who has ejaculated has had very good sex, it's really that simple... grin
There's usually nothing special (sexually) about one particular experience with a woman from the past.

It's women who hold on to memories of an 'extraordinary' sexual experiences because they rarely have it...some have never even orgasmed/cummed/squirted in their entire lives.
So an ex who was able to make her feel all of that will be the standard for great sex going forward, even if this thought can easily be waived off like it's nothing.
Alright.
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by crackkhaus: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
rockstarB:

Alright.
I keep getting confused, you're female right?
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

I keep getting confused, you're female right?
grin lol, this is funny. Which one do I sound like
I'm female
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by crackkhaus: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
rockstarB:

grin lol, this is funny. Which one do I sound like
I'm female
Okay.

You seem androgynous BTW lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Okay.

You seem androgynous BTW lipsrsealed grin
I had to Google that 'androgynous' never heard of it before. Thank you, it shows I haven't been particularly bias about my sentiments here
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by crackkhaus: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
rockstarB:

I had to Google that 'androgynous' never heard of it before. Thank you, it shows I haven't been particularly bias about my sentiments here
Lol, maybe.
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by davillian(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin
Men making money doesn't really have time for sex
And men not making money has all the time in the world to dick you till you nuts..

You want a rich husband you have one at the expense of little time for sex
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 2:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Good morning...
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by lukui: 2:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Sit your husband down, tell him how you feel. Where to touch on your body during sex. Let him go down on you, let him lick the clitoris. Let him do preintimacy and for.eplay before diving in. Lesbians do more with their tongues than guys with their d!cks. Most women just sleep on the bed like bamboo while the "silly idiot" will be sweating profusely like a monkey. Ordinary "ah" or "uuh" she won't mutter till the guy will cum. Even to raise her laps or turn over for doggy na wahala. But when she gets to the female sisterhood assembly, stories will fill the pages of the newspaper. Sex is sharing, not masturbation or self erotica. Can you fxck yourself? Go on and get pregnant all by yourself now, Holy Mary!!!
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
undecided
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 1:25am On May 07, 2020
lukui:
Sit your husband down, tell him how you feel. Where to touch on your body during sex. Let him go down on you, let him lick the clitoris. Let him do preintimacy and for.eplay before diving in. Lesbians do more with their tongues than guys with their d!cks. Most women just sleep on the bed like bamboo while the "silly idiot" will be sweating profusely like a monkey. Ordinary "ah" or "uuh" she won't mutter till the guy will cum. Even to raise her laps or turn over for doggy na wahala. But when she gets to the female sisterhood assembly, stories will fill the pages of the newspaper. Sex is sharing, not masturbation or self erotica. Can you fxck yourself? Go on and get pregnant all by yourself now, Holy Mary!!!
Thank for the advice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Make You Ever Beg For Money? / My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls / PHOTOS: Married Woman Caught Red Handed Inside Hotel Room, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.