Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud (39890 Views)

Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by joe4real12: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Food don don for Afonjas grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I know this man Eric Peters, he is from Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State. We Igbos should stop bringing shame, disgrace, ridicle, contempt and resentment to our tribe with our criminal tendencies.

I was in India last year september. My itinerary in that country took me through Mumbai, Goa, Punjab and New Delhi. As an Igbo man, I must confess that all the Igbo men I met, I mean virtually all the Igbo men in India are involved in one criminal activity or the other. The few Yoruba's I saw were either in the University or working in big corporations

Sorry, is this sarcasm
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by LionDeLeo: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Who?

As usual. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
So many children in Nairaland.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by komekn(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
We have a picture of the alleged Nigerian but not the Indian female alleged criminal, why

Smells of racial prejudice.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by LionDeLeo: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jabioro:
What is naira exchange to India Rs.. Rs 50 na huge amounts

Around N350
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by LionDeLeo: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:

A lakh is 100,000 and 50 lakhs is 100,000 x 50 = Rs5,000,000

Which is around N35m.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
teelaw4life:

Try to check any crime thread featuring a yoruba name, then look for an anti-yoruba comment on that thread, you'll be amazed by a number of likes on the comment. Even posts that do not in anyway relate to ethnicity, they'll find a way to bring tribe into it just to type afonja.

Don't mind them. Majority of the Iborikitis on this forum are covert tribalists but most Yorubas are still sleeping. Where do you think those likes are coming from?

As far as I'm concerned, Iborikitis and Igbos are the same.

6 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Adebowale89(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
chizzy161:
igbos at it again sad angry

don't mind them, we told FG to give them their Biafra but they wouldn't listen. is it until they shun entry for Nigerians in all countries before this yeye FG release KANU and grant them their Biafra

FG pls look at the social consequence, pls grant them the Biafra pls
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Around N350
Stop talking nonsense you don't know. 1 Indian Rupee is 4.75 Naira

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
jojomario:
My brother nasoooo. Eric Peters in India and Chukwudi Peters in Nigeria. Are they not the same?
na u talk am
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which is around N35m.
I think it should be around N23,760,000
I'm not too sure though, i just punched the figures into Google.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Adebowale89(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
typingmaster:

In your little brain Andrew is Igbo name? undecided

the face speak it all.

the federal govt has two things involve here. let Biafra come or u organise a sensitization campaign all over south east against drugs

who know this could go a long way to curb if not eliminate this criminal act in southeast

this is so sadden
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
KungLaoooo:
He probably went there as a development ambassador. Here is a snippet from my interview with Mr Akhstar Dee Velopa.

Ipob secretary, Mumbai branch.
Enjoy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by teelaw4life(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
KungLaoooo:

Don't mind them. Majority of the Iborikitis on this forum are covert tribalists. Where do you think those likes are coming from?

As far as I'm concerned, Iborikiti=Ipob.

Dem too much for nairaland. Even the mods sef I'm suspecting them.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
teelaw4life:

Dem too much for nairaland. Even the mods sef I'm suspecting them.

Bro, they don't outnumber us on this forum. It's just the typical Yoruba odoyo attitude to issues and political correctness playing out. Always forming Mr nice even when those they're trying to impress aren't impressed.

Then we have the "my girlfriend is Iborikiti" and the "all my friends are Iborikitis" crew. Na them plenty pass for this forum

Just wait for it, one Yoruba otondo will soon be here to preach about tribalism as if he hasn't seen what they post on Yoruba crime threads

6 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmm that's about $75,000 right? Silly. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PULL SOMETHING​ LIKE THAT OFF,always collect escape cash. 300k and above . Pathetic
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by LionDeLeo: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:

Stop talking nonsense you don't know. 1 Indian Rupee is 4.75 Naira

Dude, stop insulting on what you don't know.

$1=Rs65

$=N400

Therefore, Rs65=N400

1Rs=N6.1 That is if you can get the dollar at N400.

Now, 6.1Ă—50=305.

Now, tell me what is the difference?

I actually did the exchange when the dollar was 480, which justifies my post.

Dude, don't rush into insult. I personally carried out the exchange.

Now crawl back to where you crawled out from.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
I came to check names o. The name almost failed me but the flat head never disappoints. Mba.

I hail Biafrauds o.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by dalass(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I know this man Eric Peters, he is from Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State. We Igbos should stop bringing shame, disgrace, ridicle, contempt and resentment to our tribe with our criminal tendencies.

I was in India last year september. My itinerary in that country took me through Mumbai, Goa, Punjab and New Delhi. As an Igbo man, I must confess that all the Igbo men I met, I mean virtually all the Igbo men in India are involved in one criminal activity or the other. The few Yoruba's I saw were either in the University or working in big corporations
I am amazed that anyone could be this forthright. There's hope for this Nation

3 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by LionDeLeo: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:

I think it should be around N23,760,000
I'm not too sure though, i just punched the figures into Google.

I'm telling you of what obtains on ground. If you ask Google the Naira equivalent of dollars, it will tell you N305. But we all know that is not true.

$1=Rs65.

$1=N400. (That is if you can get it at that amount).

From personal experience, a Rupee is approximately N7.

On that basis, multiply the Rupees by 7.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Jabioro: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:

A lakh is 100,000 and 50 lakhs is 100,000 x 50 = Rs5,000,000
God bless you.. thanks a lot
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by ifycoly: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Shame no dey catch you, or is your stupidity don't have an ending, as an igbo man who dash u igboman, u just register ur name as nkem just to be cusing tribal war here and there. if to be part of igbo dey hungry take a wife from there and stop be stupid to your family.
ObikeNkem:

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Jabioro: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Around N350
Remained bless
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I'm telling you of what obtains on ground. If you ask Google the Naira equivalent of dollars, it will tell you N305. But we all know that is not true.

$1=Rs65.

$1=N400. (That is if you can get it at that amount).

From personal experience, a Rupee is approximately N7.

On that basis, multiply the Rupees by 7.
Now listen to yourself "that is, if you can get at that amount" what nonsensical clause is that? The official rate you can get it instantly is what counts if you have to wire money right now. Not your street alhaji's rate and the wishful conjecturing.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by coconazy1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:

u don dey show self now abi! later na una go still say 1 nigeria. lalasticlara come make we go joor b4 person go talk say I call am boko...
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by LionDeLeo: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Antares:

You're an idiot. Is that how you do math? What is 50 Lakh?

Dude, stop the insult cos Rule 2 is alive. But I will enlighten you b4 that.

Which question did I respond to? The question says "what is Rs 50"? So I should assume he asked "what is Lh 50"? What is your problem?
Pls, go back to the quote I had responded to b4 you continue fuming, I simply answered the question asked.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by BLACKdagger: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
oscaruzie:

"why da fuq u lyin, why u always lyin.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh ma gawd, stop fuqn lyin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He is not igbo dnt mind dat foool

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Dude, stop the insult cos Rule 2 is alive. But I will enlighten you b4 that.

Which question did I respond to? The question says "what is Rs 50"? So I should assume he asked "what is Lh 50"? What is your problem?
Pls, go back to the quote I had responded to b4 you continue fuming, I simply answered the question asked.
who is fuming? You're a fool. You ran out to make a fool of yourself with your nursery arithmetic. You did not know what's a lakh and you came to make noise. Sod off.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by surajoyadagammo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
NCAN! Come mark register!

*Update*

It appears his name analysis is inconclusive.

So there is confusion within the ranks of the east coast and west coast e-warriors.[/i] [/quote]

While we the northern e-warriors watch with keen interest shocked

Anyway I give it to may people from the side of the rising sun.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.