Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Funny Interview Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Funny Interview Experience (21021 Views)

Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Interview Experience by yemitty203: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Idiot....may be u didn't graduate with a First Class Honours
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ustavo(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2017
SHOPPERS:
Seems jobs are coming in these days..

Happy for u
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2017
I just wasted mai time readinq this girl
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Motolank: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Hilarious
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ucheuzor1(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
ilevic:

I don't doubt your knowledge of the subject matter but the pedagogical skill.
Taa which skills are u talking about.....there is no hard and fast rule about teaching OK....if u are good, u can teach students very well....most fresh graduates I know understands and impacts knowledge far more than those people that u claimed to have teaching skills...
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Jabioro: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Congrats, don't forget to send my bottle aroma Shinarp.. because I can see you spending few months with that job.. meet you up there in better with a better payment..
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by potent5(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Op, hope you got the job.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Mightyraw(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Teettyllayho:

Na the guy cause am Joor, i don't mean any harm. Some third class are better than some first class graduates because they work on themselves and do whatever they know how to do very well
My guy 3rd class has never been better than 1st class, get used a gud grade
Dnt get the kids confused
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by enesty77(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2017
OP you were listening to one of favourite song ever.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2017
ilevic:
Congrats man. BTW, which kind school employs anthropology to teach biology, basic science and social studies? No wonder private schools price professional teachers cheap, since they know there are computer engineers who are desperate to take up the job. Yet, we all complain that the standard of education is falling abysmally in naija. No insult meant man. just saying the bitter truth.
that's because you don't knw the meaning of anthropologist... let me give u an insight, anthropologist studies about human so definitely biology is part of his course in the university becos biology is the study of life or living things.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ElsonMorali: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Teettyllayho:

Yes, i did, and that was why i shared this. I want people to believe in themselves and do whatever they do very well, as this will make them stand out from the crowd. I pray i and anyone that need a better job, get it soonest

Congrats dear and a better job soon for you, I'm sure.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Makz: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2017
duduade:

No mind am... Everyone dey advice... Ant too dey advice.... Mscheeeew

Others are appreciating. Who you epp? Must everybody dance to your tune. Give OP some space
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Sirheny007(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
......and still, you didn't say if you got the job..
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Teettyllayho:

Yes, i did, and that was why i shared this. I want people to believe in themselves and do whatever they do very well, as this will make them stand out from the crowd. I pray i and anyone that need a better job, get it soonest

Most especially don't put people down, I used to know a boss that always travels around the world to pay good money to art exhibitionists to show him moulded clay, same man who pays experienced engineers shirty pay here in Nigeria.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by schumastic(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Idydarling:
what happened next op, complete the gist na

tatafo lol
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Knetpro(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Congrats man!!!2
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Teettyllayho: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Congrats, don't forget to send my bottle aroma Shinarp.. because I can see you spending few months with that job.. meet you up there in better with a better payment..

Lol.....thanks and amen
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Teettyllayho: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55548992]Nice piece. Congrats on your job.

[color=#000099][i]but in the beginning, you said you sitting at "the entrance of your apartment" enjoying the fresh air. Were you waiting for NEPA to bring light or did you spray insecticide and you were waiting for the mosquit to expire?
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Teettyllayho: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
Nice piece. Congrats on your job.

but in the beginning, you said you sitting at "the entrance of your apartment" enjoying the fresh air. Were you waiting for NEPA to bring light or did you spray insecticide and you were waiting for the mosquitoes to expire?

Hahahahhahah! You cracked me up , i was waiting for NEPA to bring the light

1 Like

Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Teettyllayho: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Sirheny007:
......and still, you didn't say if you got the job..

I did, but still praying for better offer
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by sirusX(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Teettyllayho:

I did, but still praying for better offer
No knowledge is wasted...you start from somehwere and work your way up

I used to teach for a while...and even got trained on the job, after a while I did get something else...but I do miss teaching once in a while smiley

It was a great experience, and I still thank God for it...cz I came to realise that no matter where life's journey takes you, there's always a reason for it
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Teettyllayho: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2017
sirusX:

No knowledge is wasted...you start from somehwere and work your way up

I used to teach for a while...and even got trained on the job, after a while I did get something else...but I do miss teaching once in a while smiley

It was a great experience, and I still thank God for it...cz I came to realise that no matter where life's journey takes you, there's always a reason for it

Wow! I'm inspired. I pray to look back in few years time and thank God. Thanks for motivating me.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by engrshakespeare: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
ilevic:
Congrats man. BTW, which kind school employs anthropology to teach biology, basic science and social studies? No wonder private schools price professional teachers cheap, since they know there are computer engineers who are desperate to take up the job. Yet, we all complain that the standard of education is falling abysmally in naija. No insult meant man. just saying the bitter truth.

I have noticed that when people talk trash, they call it the bitter truth
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ephraim18(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
congratulations and A BIG AMEN
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ilevic(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
that's because you don't knw the meaning of anthropologist... let me give u an insight, anthropologist studies about human so definitely biology is part of his course in the university becos biology is the study of life or living things.

What's this now? It's obvious you don't knw what you are saying and you seem not understand what I said. How can a man who didn't learn teaching methodology, who wasn't trained in the art of teaching, teach successfully? What is an anthropologist doing in a classroom?
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ilevic(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
engrshakespeare:

I have noticed that when people talk trash, they call it the bitter truth

The difference between trash and truth is "as" and "ut". When you fail to " Understand the Truth" (ut), u replace it with "abnormal sense" (as). No insult meant. Just enlightening a darkened mind.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ilevic(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
ucheuzor1:

Taa which skills are u talking about.....there is no hard and fast rule about teaching OK....if u are good, u can teach students very well....most fresh graduates I know understands and impacts knowledge far more than those people that u claimed to have teaching skills...

Oh! there you go wrong again!!!! Teaching goes beyond explaining osmosis, diffusion, gas laws bla bla bla...
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
ilevic:

What's this now? It's obvious you don't knw what you are saying and you seem not understand what I said. How can a man who didn't learn teaching methodology, who wasn't trained in the art of teaching, teach successfully? What is an anthropologist doing in a classroom?
so u must go for teacher training before u teach... tell me if u did not teach your class mate or course mate while u are in school... if he is intelligent he will not av problem impacting knowledge into d students. or u want to tell me DAT all those youth Coper's DAT are teaching studied education on their respective field of study abi?
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ilevic(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
so u must go for teacher training before u teach... tell me if u did not teach your class mate or course mate while u are in school... if he is intelligent he will not av problem impacting knowledge into d students. or u want to tell me DAT all those youth Coper's DAT are teaching studied education on their respective field of study abi?

Madam, if anybody can teach, then, there will be no need for teacher training colleges and department or faculties of education in our universities.

I served in a school and one of my fellow corpers taught all the topics she ought to teach for 9weeks in two weeks.

The fact that you can explain a concept does not make you a teacher. Go back and do what you are trained to do.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
ilevic:

Madam, if anybody can teach, then, there will be no need for teacher training colleges and department or faculties of education in our universities.

I served in a school and one of my fellow corpers taught all the topics she ought to teach for 9weeks in two weeks.

The fact that you can explain a concept does not make you a teacher. Go back and do what you are trained to do.
u should start with dose politicians who did not even studied political sci and also those management graduate working in agricultural ministries. . people like u will stone a thief to death for stealing wristwatch and praise politicians who embezzle our money... bikonu stop been judgmental
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by ilevic(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
u should start with dose politicians who did not even studied political sci and also those management graduate working in agricultural ministries. . people like u will stone a thief to death for stealing wristwatch and praise politicians who embezzle our money... bikonu stop been judgmental

Not sure I will continue to drag issues with u on this matter. I suggest you get a copy of the National Policy on Education read and digest before you continue with this argument. "No nation can rise above the quality of her teachers..."

I rest my case
Re: My Funny Interview Experience by laudate: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
zicoraads:
If you graduate with third class, it means you were never serious while in school. As for your friend, I have seen a lot of science graduates who have that attitude about them. Nothing new there.

You said: "If you graduate with third class, it means you were never serious while in school." Were you being patronising, mocking or just plain sarcastic? Are you aware there are tons of reasons why a student could end up with a 3rd class, and none of them might be attributed to lack of seriousness? A friend of mine was involved in accident during her exams in 200 level, struggled to sit through the rest of her papers, and it affected her academic performance & she ended up with a 3rd class. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You / Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.