Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State (615 Views)

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / 60 Tons Of Cassava Needed Urgently Contact Me Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by korede2016(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you interested in cocoabeans for see and buy pchat me on 08119163175 or 08185189456..
Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by Seun(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pictures?
Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by princetom1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seun:
Pictures?

Hmnn. You too wan diversify? Na for us to start packing our load ooo
Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by Seun(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
princetom1:
Hmnn. You too wan diversify?
No. Not at all. Cocoa is interesting because it's Nigeria's most lucrative export crop. More people should go into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by princetom1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seun:
No. Not at all. Cocoa is interesting because it's Nigeria's most lucrative export crop. More people should go into it.

Well, we don't consume it much like other crops, namely rice, beans. So, exporting it is allowed. But don't u think, a lot of cocoa product should be banned? They should do the needful first dou, competitive alternative at better price
Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by Seun(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
princetom1:
Well, we don't consume it much like other crops, namely rice, beans. So, exporting it is allowed. But don't u think, a lot of cocoa product should be banned? They should do the needful first dou, competitive alternative at better price
That's a terrible idea. It is more economical for us to sell cocoa for dollars and use the dollars to buy rice from Asia at cheap prices, than to waste resources on rice, just as it makes more sense for a doctor to sell healthcare services in order to earn the money to buy food than to spend her valuable time trying to grow all the food her family needs in her backyard. The theory of comparative advantage in Economics says that every country should export the goods it's good at producing and import the goods that it's not so good at producing. We happen to be very good at producing cocoa compared to other countries. We also excel at yam and cassava production. But we suck at growing rice.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by princetom1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seun:

That's a terrible idea. It is more economical for us to sell cocoa for dollars and use the dollars to buy rice from Asia at cheap prices, than to waste resources on rice, just as it makes more sense for a doctor to sell healthcare services in order to earn the money to buy food than to spend her valuable time trying to grow all the food her family needs in her backyard. The theory of comparative advantage in Economics says that every country should export the goods it's good at producing and import the goods that it's not so good at producing. We happen to be very good at producing cocoa compared to other countries. We also excel at yam and cassava production. But we suck at growing rice.

My point. grow more than what we need, so that prices locally don't go up exorbitantly. Besides, all these seller get their dollars themselves, no one wanna sell their cocoa and get Naira. They are mostly seller to get dolls and sell at black market
Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by Obukky: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good day my people I have cashew and cocoa for sale...contact me via Whatsapp 07066911317, or call on 08032183057
Re: 60 Tons Of Cocobeans For See And Buy In Edo State by korede2016(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2017
Cocoa beans available for sale in ikare at 600k per ton and is see and buy no delivery pls.. call me if ready

(1) (Reply)

We Have Quality Seedlings. Invest In Agric-business / Cashew Plantation For Sale In Oyo State / All This Talk About Agriculture, Where Is The ‘assurance’ In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.