Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Latest 9ice's Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Latest 9ice's Album (5297 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? / 9ice Album Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest 9ice's Album by abrahym(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2010
i rate the album 70%
Re: Latest 9ice's Album by amaureece: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2010
Tradition is not an album you will listen to once and appreciate, listen over and over, Believe me it is lyrically better than Gongo Aso, that's a fact! He is a legend, no sentiments, He speaks sense, It's a kind of album I will listen to when am even old, From positive messages to mind banging tunes,slows, blues, He has all round ability that makes hum unique and I think an artiste like 9ice is hard to come by, I have sat down many times wondering how this guy writes his songs, He is weird!
Re: Latest 9ice's Album by Genuflect(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2010
amaureece:

Tradition is not an album you will listen to once and appreciate, listen over and over, Believe me it is lyrically better than Gongo Aso, that's a fact! He is a legend, no sentiments, He speaks sense, It's a kind of album I will listen to when am even old, From positive messages to mind banging tunes,slows, blues, He has all round ability that makes hum unique and I think an artiste like 9ice is hard to come by, I have sat down many times wondering how this guy writes his songs, He is weird!
That makes two of us
Re: Latest 9ice's Album by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2010
tosin where are you? come and rep your guy o.
Tradition is a classic album although a lot folks dont know it yet. The first time i listened to it i was immediately hooked on anytime, the track always reminds me of Tupac's dear mama ; anytime the rain is falling me and my mummy she la mama gbonmi. Meeen dude's too tight
Re: Latest 9ice's Album by tayoast(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
Genuflect:

That makes two of us

u 4got 2 add moi
Re: Latest 9ice's Album by tosinaded(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2010
amaureece:

guy is a genius!

@naijababe
i see u

#traditionisaclassic
#nuffsaid
#amout
#itsnaija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Album: Phyno – The Playmaker / Break Down Of Davido's Hit Jam FIA Lyrics / Banky W's Low Key Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.