Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Uniport Best Graduating Student Claims He Slept For 2 Hours Everyday For 4 Yrs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Best Graduating Student Claims He Slept For 2 Hours Everyday For 4 Yrs (1201 Views)

How Would My Life Change If I Read 8 Hours Everyday For The Next 365 Days? / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Best Graduating Student Claims He Slept For 2 Hours Everyday For 4 Yrs by hansome01(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
I read online about the interview granted by Uniport best graduating student 2017. Dude said he slept for 2 hours everyday for the period of 4 years to achieve 4.82 CGPA.
Me, I will not say he's lying oooo but these best graduating students should stop playing on our collective intelligence.
Must we associate success with "excruciating pain" in Nigeria? I'm not a medic but correct me if I'm wrong, it's impossible to sleep for two hours daily for a period of four years. Dude was too hyperbolic.

Alex Thomson, the fastest Briton to sail single-handedly, non-stop around the world nearly broke down after sleeping for just one hour, 30 minutes in four days. In his words;
"I’ve ceased to function properly and need people with me for my safety. My inability to nap has given me a real sympathy for insomniacs. It’s like torture."

Sleep balances your blood sugar levels and helps consolidate new things you’ve learned. Even almighty Albert Einstein needed 10 hours of sleep everyday. I know the body adapts to sleeping less like Margaret Thatcher famously slept for an average four hours but for 2 hours? I don't believe it.

Then again, lemme mind my business. Who dash me first class?

In another news, Congratulations to these great Akokites ; Taiwo Bankole and Ajoke Omotuyi of the Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, Faculty of Science and the Department of Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, respectively. They emerged best graduating students from the University of Lagos, 2016/2017 convocation with perfect scores of 5.00 CGPA. Achieving the same feat with Ayodele Dada of the same Unilag.
How come the news was not publicized?
FB ID: Okebe Philips
Re: Uniport Best Graduating Student Claims He Slept For 2 Hours Everyday For 4 Yrs by kingbryanthe1st(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
all this best graduates them no dey taya to lie sef .... cry

1 Like

Re: Uniport Best Graduating Student Claims He Slept For 2 Hours Everyday For 4 Yrs by stubbornman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
All these best graduating students go dey lie like die.....if nah babe she go say she no give any guy kiss

this one say nah 2 hours him sleep for 4 years , when you no dey work for bank

I dislike oversabi people nah dem govt suppose tackle first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To STUDY, LIVE And WORK In Tbilisi Georgia / Pgd Admission Without Nysc Discharge Certificate / Fed Poly Ado-ekiti Notice On Resumption, Reparation Fee Payment & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.