Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town (43503 Views)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by snipesdam(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
wait oooh opening of the mother's mouth. I mean no disrespect. But based on logistics DEM LOCK HER MOUTH BEFORE? shocked shocked shocked

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by barrysome001: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rivers state and knocking door money grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by Oruhuwin(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
jonhemma11:
I don't know how true is this but cccording Vicky,here are the marriage lists in Ubima Community in Ikwerre LGA.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/check-out-list-of-things-required-for.html
DavidEsq:

Wat of preging the bride grin. Auto slashing grin
jonhemma11:
I don't know how true is this but cccording Vicky,here are the marriage lists in Ubima Community in Ikwerre LGA.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/check-out-list-of-things-required-for.html

I see prayer house filled with ladies of her type saying the same prayer points saying "God please give any type of husband at all, at least let us as the name WIFE
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by temitope66(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by unstableaswater: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR POOR MAN. THAT LIST HAVE NOT STOP PEOPLE MARRYING IN UBIMA, IN FACT THEY ARE COMPLAINING OF OVER POPULATION.

HE IS NOT THE FIRST MAN TO MARRY AND NEITHER WILL HE BE THE LAST, LET US JUST SAY HE IS NOT SERIOUS OR READY FOR MARRIAGE.

YORUBAS SPEND MORE THAN THAT ON THEIR WEEKEND PARTY TERMED OWAMBE.

WHO DID HE EXPECT TO FOOT THE BILL OF THE CEREMONY? ABI THE VILLAGERS WILL NOT DRINK, EAT AND TAKE STUFF HOME?

LET HIM GO TO THE NORTH AND CHOP KOBOKO BEFORE HE MEETS HIS WIFE AND ANSWER MARRIED MAN.

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by wonukwuru(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
I suggest the National Assembly should initiate a bill that will standardise the marriage requirement throughout the country. This rubbish must stop. How can a particular community ask somebody to provide all these before they can give out their daughter in marriage. I sincerely suggest that a state of emergency be declared in the marriage institution all over the country. Since 2007 I married till now, I'm still paying debt due to this rubbish of a long list. Yet, after the lady has finally been married, her parents will still expect the man to assist them financially.
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by ayodeleamg(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Based on logistics, this is the reason why people men hardly get ready for marriage.
Na white lady sure pass.
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by Truefederalism(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
All these retardeens that go to marry a wife and all they look at is the list. Crazy fuxk boys! embarassed undecided

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by juliusocean(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
UncleJJ:

Can't marry a girl from a poor home. This na poverty list.

This no be traditional list.
flesh and blood have not revealed it to you only my father in heaven
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by unstableaswater: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
wonukwuru:
I suggest the National Assembly should initiate a bill that will standardise the marriage requirement throughout the country. This rubbish must stop. How can a particular community ask somebody to provide all these before they can give out their daughter in marriage. I sincerely suggest that a state of emergency be declared in the marriage institution all over the country. Since 2007 I married till now, I'm still paying debt due to this rubbish of a long list. Yet, after the lady has finally been married, her parents will still expect the man to assist them financially.

THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AS IT WOULD INTERFERE WITH VALUES THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF MANY CULTURES IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD.

WE EXPECT A MAN THAT WANT TO MARRY WIFE TO HAVE EMPLOYMENT AND PLAN TOWARDS THE OCCASION.

HE IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE SAVED FOR THE OCCASIONS.

EVERYTHING ON THE PAPER IS REASONABLE.

IF HE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT PROVISION REQUIRED FOR AN OCCASSION THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE ONCE IN HIS LIFE TIME, TOMORROW HE WILL COMPLAIN WEN THE WIFE ASK FOR FOOD MONEY OR SCHOOL FEES.

WE DONT WANT TO ENCOURAGE A SOCIETY OF BEGGARS AND UNEMPLOYED PARENTS.

NO RESPONSIBLE PERSON WILL ENTERTAIN UR DAFT IDEA.

GO AND ASK GEJ AND BUHARI HOW MUCH WAS SPENT ON THEIR DAUGHTER WEDDING.

NA SO THIEF DEY TAKE START, U WANT MARRIAGE OCCASION BUT HAVE NOT MADE AVIALABLE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT.

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by newspostng(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
no wife for lazy man

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR WIFE BEG FOR MORE
make sure you sign up to improve your sexxx life
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by guychidile: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
peace ho,Caesar speaks..!
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by equityjake(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na wah oo... Abi we wan open super market
Mtchew.......lemme come and be going Jare. When my turn reach, I go double the list. grin grin grin
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by Nature8(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Millz404:
Na make God give person money... Nothing dey d list..

Na to just tell them... "what is this?, my friend just give me the total amount"

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by Hoodfriend(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
It was getting interesting, until in saw 10 loaf of bread. then i understand it might be because of the ( recesi**** )
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by politicapastor2: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=jonhemma11 post=55537164]Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/check-out-list-of-things-required-for.html[/quote

Oh my God. No wonder. Guys in naija turn 419 just to please. Tradition.
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by missjane: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
I know the elders over hype this list...it's because they claim their pikin go school, has masters PhD etc..if u want to boycott this list, the lady in question should submit all her certificates to the elders in exchange for that list..including first school leaving certificate.. they can chew it.. let her follow her husband in peace..mayb she will write anoda waec in d man's house.. parents do not know they should encourage young men of these days to marry...knowing that it's d man's sole responsibility to cater for the woman n the future kids for life..in India women pay the brideprice
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by ijayebonyi(f): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=WINDSOW post=55539827]Little wonder Igbo ladies marry late. No suitor to foot those atrocious bills. undecided[/quote really?
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by ijayebonyi(f): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hoodfriend:
It was getting interesting, until in saw 10 loaf of bread. then i understand it might be because of the ( recesi**** )
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by alt3r3g0: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:
He can negotiate..... the list is not final. One way to beat down the item on the list is to get one of bride's kinsmen to their side.

Or put her in the family way lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by samwhi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
If i afford to buy all this things and she con say i be her soul mate,i go slap her con tell her say i be her personal lord and savior grin
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by AlphaStyles(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
wait I wan buy Gold

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by ijayebonyi(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
wonukwuru:
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by kikake: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
damilolammm:
Hehehe grin grin
Later they'll say they are not selling their daughter!. Just gimme the receipt to the goods I bought (Your Daughter) tongue

AGAIN, WATCH COSSY SQUEEZE ORANGES IN NEW VIDEO

Selling their Daughter? Unless you have money to buy wife.

A piece of advice: if you like any girl from Ubima, or you like a girl from any Igbo area, for a wife, just give her belle. At the sixth month, go to her parent's house to say you want to marry the girl. The parents shall be begging you to bring even a jar of palm wine and take your girl for a wife.

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by AlphaStyles(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
unstableaswater:

THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AS IT WOULD INTERFERE WITH VALUES THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF MANY CULTURES IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD.

WE EXPECT A MAN THAT WANT TO MARRY WIFE TO HAVE EMPLOYMENT AND PLAN TOWARDS THE OCCASION.

HE IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE SAVED FOR THE OCCASIONS.

EVERYTHING ON THE PAPER IS REASONABLE.

IF HE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT PROVISION REQUIRED FOR AN OCCASSION THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE ONCE IN HIS LIFE TIME, TOMORROW HE WILL COMPLAIN WEN THE WIFE ASK FOR FOOD MONEY OR SCHOOL FEES.

WE DONT WANT TO ENCOURAGE A SOCIETY OF BEGGARS AND UNEMPLOYED PARENTS.

NO RESPONSIBLE PERSON WILL ENTERTAIN UR DAFT IDEA.

GO AND ASK GEJ AND BUHARI HOW MUCH WAS SPENT ON THEIR DAUGHTER WEDDING.

NA SO THIEF DEY TAKE START, U WANT MARRIAGE OCCASION BUT HAVE NOT MADE AVIALABLE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT.
so you support that list?

it's like una never hear of menopause

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by otokx(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
The ethnic nationalities in Rivers state have expensive cultural marriage requirements.
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by damilolammm(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
kikake:

Selling their Daughter? Unless you have money to buy wife.

A piece of advice: if you like any girl from Ubima, or you like a girl from any Igbo area, for a wife, just give her belle. At the sixth month, go to her parent's house to say you want to marry the girl. The parents shall be begging you to bring even a jar of palm wine and take your girl for a wife.

Wehdone sir.. How many Igbo girls you dun give Belle undecided
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by AlphaStyles(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
ayodeleamg:
Based on logistics, this is the reason why people men hardly get ready for marriage.
Na white lady sure pass.
I tell you guy I just pray make I get 1 foreign babe am ok see list like say dem wan build shoprite
#teamforeigngirls
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by nextstep(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:
He can negotiate..... the list is not final. One way to beat down the item on the list is to get one of bride's kinsmen to their side.

Even that one will not help... he will be asking for a "just one small" Camry
Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by hammerF: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Have u people not heard of family planning before? U need to plan for everything from ur wedding to children and house budget.
I will even do more than the list for love.

Re: List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Eeeeh! shocked
And that's my fiance's place.
Chisos!

Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos)