Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? (710 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by oluwasma(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Feeling a little wary about how to break up with your partner? I know some people break up over the phone. They think that will be better because there wnt be emotions but I think that wont be fair enough esp if you have been dating for a long time or if its a serious relationship. But if its an abusive, distant or young relationship, this may be the best choice. Really its your conscience. Lets read some people’s opinion about breaking up over the phone

Person A: Do it to my face straight up

Person B: I have never liked the phone breakup, but sometimes its just the best way to avoid something messy

Person C: it would be shitty. If a girl did that to me, I’d think it was really rude

Person D: in person. A phone call is like a chore

No matter what your reasons, and how unjust the other person might think your reasons for breaking up are, you are still entitled to end a relationship you dont want to be part of anymore. But should it be done over the phone?

Thanks for taking time to read.............

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/13/should-breakup-be-done-over-the-phone/

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Michellla(f): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
the phone breakup is the best way to avoid something messy.

2 Likes

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Rtopzy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
The person might be at a place not convenient for such a news over the phone. I think its better done face to face, it shows maturity and respect.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun come and share ur idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin

it works for me... i hate the drama and all tat shii...

BLOCKED & DELETE wink

1 Like

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Fmartin(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rtopzy:
i wan buy dis ur island
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Li2Finger: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Rtopzy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fmartin:
i wan buy dis ur island
How much u go buy am.....lolz
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Breaking up over the phone is a sure sign you are immature and also a coward.

What happened to having conversations like adults?

3 Likes

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Fmartin(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rtopzy:
How much u go buy am.....lolz
eem.. i go pay later grin
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by KennyID17(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BLOCKED & DELETE wink

Evil!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Rtopzy(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fmartin:
eem.. i go pay later grin
lolz, no credit today come tomorrow
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Evil!!! shocked shocked shocked

grin cheesy

Hahahhahaha...tatz why im QUEENSUCCUBUS tongue
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Fmartin(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rtopzy:
lolz, no credit today come tomorrow
ok o grin
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Tallesty1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tell a slay queen to her face that it's over and she will pepper you.

1 Like

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by nepapole(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
My last break up was over d phone.. Its works for me.

1 Like

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by oluwasma(f): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rtopzy:
The person might be at a place not convenient for such a news over the phone. I think its better done face to face, it shows maturity and respect.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun come and share ur idea.
yes thats true but if the person is not in a convienent place, its better you pretend and probably call back. I think its really better face to face and it shows maturity like you said. But wat if its an abusive relationship?

1 Like

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Rtopzy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
oluwasma:
yes thats true but if the person is not in a convienent place, its better you pretend and probably call back. I think its really better face to face and it shows maturity like you said. But wat if its an abusive relationship?
If its an abusive relationship, d phone thing would do just fine

1 Like

Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by oluwasma(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
the phone breakup is the best way to avoid something messy.
yeah really esp if its an abusive relationship or when you dont want to see the other person's reaction
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by oluwasma(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BLOCKED & DELETE wink

I feel you jare...drama that can make you want to change your mind
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by oluwasma(f): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:

but you know it can be difficult sometimes because the other person may not want to let go
Re: Should Breakup Be Done Over The Phone? by Lsofdk(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Married Man To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Download Your Favorite Movies Here - Romance And More. / What Does Sexual Attraction Feel Like: How To Know Exactly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.